Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,062 members, 7,845,480 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Ngige Meets Obi, May Dump The Islamic APC (pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngige Meets Obi, May Dump The Islamic APC (pictures) (3464 Views)

Rivers Rerun Election ; See Crowd Campaigning For APC. PICTURES. / Saraki, Dogara May Dump APC Before 2019 – Hon. Soba / Buhari Meets Obi Of Awka As Part Of His Campaign Rally (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngige Meets Obi, May Dump The Islamic APC (pictures) by cjrane: 12:36am On Jul 28, 2014
chinolization: Plans are on top gear for Ngige to dump the Islamic APC if he intends to retain his seat in the Senate next year!

Ngige will do himself and his constituency a lot of good by retracing his step away from the Islamic APC.

APC has vowed to persecute and marginalize parts of the country merely out of religious bigotry.
Anyhow, just like ISIS and Islamic brotherhood parties in Iraq and Egypt were formed to kill and marginalize Christians, but ended up also killing Muslims, so will the APC. Their Boko Haram armed wing is already targeting their key sponsors and facilitators with bomb blasts. grin

Those that plot evil against other people are often consumed by the same evil they plotted and supported.
Nuff said.

3 Likes

Re: Ngige Meets Obi, May Dump The Islamic APC (pictures) by chinolization: 12:59am On Jul 28, 2014
That is the fact bro!

cjrane:

Ngige will do himself and his constituency a lot of good by retracing his step away from the Islamic APC.

APC has vowed to persecute and marginalize parts of the country merely out of religious bigotry.
Anyhow, just like ISIS and Islamic brotherhood parties in Iraq and Egypt were formed to kill and marginalize Christians, but ended up also killing Muslims, so will the APC. Their Boko Haram armed wing is already targeting their key sponsors and facilitators with bomb blasts. grin

Those that plot evil against other people are often consumed by the same evil they plotted and supported.
Nuff said.
Re: Ngige Meets Obi, May Dump The Islamic APC (pictures) by flexya: 1:28am On Jul 28, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

I wish our brothers from across the Niger could learn how politics is played from Anambra politicians. Politics without bitterness.

Yes o. They could also learn how to kidnap their governors, money politics and breed generations of Godfathers

2 Likes

Re: Ngige Meets Obi, May Dump The Islamic APC (pictures) by smileandlove(f): 2:10am On Jul 28, 2014
cjrane:

Nuff said.
. With comments like this, Nigeria is on a long thing. So pathetic !
Re: Ngige Meets Obi, May Dump The Islamic APC (pictures) by Sunnybobo3(m): 2:20am On Jul 28, 2014
flexya:

Yes o. They could also learn how to kidnap their governors, money politics and breed generations of Godfathers

In all Igbo political squabbles, have you ever heard of any political assasination. It's only in Yorubaland that any political squabble is settled by assasination.

Now check out the following statistics from your Oduduwa republic;

Below is another list of South West high profile political assasinations.

-------2003, Dr. Ayo Daramola, a PDP gubernatorial aspirant in Ekiti State, and a consultant on Social Protection and HIV/AIDS to the World Bank Country Office in Abuja was murdered in his bedroom at his hometown, Ijan-Ekiti. A nutritionist who recently joined the race, his death is linked to the intra-party crisis, which has thrown up political enemies after the death of the third term agenda in the state. He was stabbed, shot and hacked to death.

------   Engineer Funso Williams, PDP gubernatorial aspirant in Lagos State and chairman, Board of Directors of Nigeria Maritime Authority (NMA) was murdered on July 27, 2006. Police are still investigating this assassination. Forensic experts were invited from London to assist them. The police arrested PDP gubernatorial aspirants in the state and some members of the NMA board. They were held for about three weeks. 

-------- On July 16, 2005 unknown gunmen killed Alhaji Lateef (alias Lati Osogbo) a close associate of the strongman of Ibadan politics, Alhaji Lamidi Adebibu, in Ibadan. 

--------- Alhaji Sulaimon Olajokun, a Lagos-based businessman and one of the 'financiers' of the group, Oranmiyan was murdered on his way to Lagos from Ile-Ife Osun State, in a Sports Utility Vehicle (SUV) on May 15, 2005. He was a chieftain of the Alliance for Democracy (AD). 

---------  On December 23, 2001, Minister of Justice and Attorney General of the Federation, Chief Bola Ige, was killed inside his bedroom at Ibadan, Oyo State. The police declared one Olugbenga Adebayo, ( a.k.a. Fryo) wanted in connection with the murder. The trial of suspects took many twists and turns; several judges resigned from the case, and Ige's wife died after one of the futile hearings to trace the killers. The Oyo government withdrew the case from the court in 2004. 

---------- Mrs. Emily Omope (a.k.a . Thatcher), an AD member, died on March 3, 2003 at the UCH Ibadan after an acid attack in December last year by unknown persons. 

--------- Unknown assailants in Lagos killed Dele Arojo a PDP gubernatorial aspirant on November 25, 2002. 

--------- On December 19, 2001, Mr. Odunayo Olagbaju, a member of the Osun State House of Assembly, was killed in front of the Moore police station, Ile-Ife, Osun State. 

--------- Ahmed Sardauna, chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Kwara State also fell to the assassin’s bullet in 2003

4 Likes

Re: Ngige Meets Obi, May Dump The Islamic APC (pictures) by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:22am On Jul 28, 2014
chinolization: My friend go and sit down, you always make incoherent comment!

The fact we have arrived at is that APC is an Islamic party. APC sponsors boko haram and boko haram is the militant arm of APC! Nuff said!

Go and ask Fani Kayode for prove!

[s][/s]
U must be a pathetic pesin. Ppl like u criticised GMB dat he abhors bh but now dat he has openly come out 4 all 2 c dat he's totally against bh & it's ideology right 4rm inception & 4llowing d latest attempt on his life, u now say he planned his own death...
Na wa 4 una oo angry
block headed dumbos like una
Thunda fire anybody wey quote me back wit rubbichangry

Pro-Jonathanians (dumbos' pack) losing ordinary common human sense since 2011 cool

#Last bullet
Don't bother 2 do me 'Back 2 sender' cos am covered by d blood of Jesus grin

1 Like

Re: Ngige Meets Obi, May Dump The Islamic APC (pictures) by Nobody: 6:52am On Jul 28, 2014
berem: please shut up and stick to the topic!

You are really a definition of a devils workshop.
Re: Ngige Meets Obi, May Dump The Islamic APC (pictures) by Nobody: 7:18am On Jul 28, 2014
chinolization: My friend go and sit down, you always make incoherent comment!

The fact we have arrived at is that APC is an Islamic party. APC sponsors boko haram and boko haram is the militant arm of APC! Nuff said!

Go and ask Fani Kayode for prove!

[s][/s]
Nwanne, any recent pictures from the Southwest? I'm doing a research on brown roofs, poverty and squalor in Africa and I need to update my database

1 Like

Re: Ngige Meets Obi, May Dump The Islamic APC (pictures) by Descartes: 7:43am On Jul 28, 2014
ofenmanucom:
Nwanne, any recent pictures from the Southwest? I'm doing a research on brown roofs, poverty and squalor in Africa and I need to update my database
Unu ga-egbu mmadu o o !! cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ngige Meets Obi, May Dump The Islamic APC (pictures) by chinolization: 8:36am On Jul 28, 2014
ofenmanucom:
Nwanne, any recent pictures from the Southwest? I'm doing a research on brown roofs, poverty and squalor
in Africa and I need to update my database

1 Like

Re: Ngige Meets Obi, May Dump The Islamic APC (pictures) by eunisam: 8:51am On Jul 28, 2014
Ngige is gradually coming back to his senses if dis happens.
Re: Ngige Meets Obi, May Dump The Islamic APC (pictures) by tandj: 10:18am On Jul 29, 2014
It seems like this Obi is a master in d game of politics. I think its pays to enter politics a made man so that d money u will see there will not make u lose focus.

On d other hand,no matter what, igbo people will still go home and make peace with a keg of palmwine and nkwobi at d village square.
Re: Ngige Meets Obi, May Dump The Islamic APC (pictures) by EMMABC1(m): 12:01pm On Jul 29, 2014
Dominiquez:
Madam I think that you are married? When do u attend to ur husband as u spend ur whole day fighting e-war.
auntie berem neva marry oh! She is single n searching.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biography Of Atiku Abubakar / Why The Naira Falls! - Prof. Bola / How I Was Betrayed By Tinubu , Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Shares His Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.