Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,906 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

Did MBGN 2014 Winner Lie About Her Age???? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Did MBGN 2014 Winner Lie About Her Age???? (30122 Views)

Adaeze Yobo Fires Back At Fans Who Say She's Lying About Her Age / 'Lie About Abortions': Toke Makinwa Comes Under Fire For Telling Women So / Rukky Sanda Declares Her Age, 31, In Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did MBGN 2014 Winner Lie About Her Age???? by Asek1(m): 7:49am On Jul 29, 2014
The next thing now person go talk say she neva get bf before and na virgin she be
SMH
Re: Did MBGN 2014 Winner Lie About Her Age???? by Cecediva(f): 7:53am On Jul 29, 2014
My junior cousin will be 12yrs by november, but if u see her u will think she's upto 18 or 19 yrs. Nothing will ever make u to believe she's 12yrs. So am nt going to judge her that may be her true age. #Justsaying

1 Like

Re: Did MBGN 2014 Winner Lie About Her Age???? by Eleganza33(f): 7:58am On Jul 29, 2014
Wat i knw is mek una leave iheoma alone,afta al u av nt c her in person u jus saw her pix,jus lyk my frnds on fb tink am 26 while am nt.evn if she tuk it in 2007 u knw kids wit rich parent alwaz luk smashing so pls mek una mind una biznes
phemmyfour: Can't you see #2007. We all have sisters, infact some of us are Teachers. We have an idea of what a 19yr old girl should look like. Enough of talk "girls grow faster than boyz"
Re: Did MBGN 2014 Winner Lie About Her Age???? by eightsin(m): 8:03am On Jul 29, 2014
299: It's 7am and you're already drunk undecided

hehe truth hurts
Re: Did MBGN 2014 Winner Lie About Her Age???? by 3Dimension: 8:07am On Jul 29, 2014
Hehehehe grin at twelve she don ripe for yerima o...

#butThatsNoneOfMyBusiness
Re: Did MBGN 2014 Winner Lie About Her Age???? by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 29, 2014
I had a sister mature like this at 12.

Some girls attain maturity at tender ages..

Some still in JSS 1 and 2..
Re: Did MBGN 2014 Winner Lie About Her Age???? by buchibabe: 8:16am On Jul 29, 2014
xynerise: She don already win the crown. This one una dey talk here concern una grin

she can be dethroned if d orgqnisers find out. It has hapened in d past
Re: Did MBGN 2014 Winner Lie About Her Age???? by nikkyshyne(f): 8:32am On Jul 29, 2014
Asek1: The next thing now person go talk say she neva get bf before and na virgin she be
SMH
So what is wrong with that? What is so strange about that? You think everyone is like you?
Re: Did MBGN 2014 Winner Lie About Her Age???? by nikkyshyne(f): 8:33am On Jul 29, 2014
buchibabe:

she can be dethroned if d orgqnisers find out. It has hapened in d past
The organisers are a party to it. Dont be fooled.
Re: Did MBGN 2014 Winner Lie About Her Age???? by poiZon: 8:45am On Jul 29, 2014
Libkid: Real age 25.modelling age 19.dia ris God o She lie fire.my yansh clap for you...

omo u be h0M0?
Re: Did MBGN 2014 Winner Lie About Her Age???? by Danhumprey: 8:46am On Jul 29, 2014
Emmafrancis:
its called invesigative journalism. This is what has been lacking in the profession for so long. You should be happy for it. I no know why e dey pain you pass d girl in question. Or are u guilty too?
No,the guy(Pendusky) is an Akwa Ibomites,just like the girl Iheoma. I wonder if Iheoma is really an Akwa Ibomite. The name sound like an Igbo. The thing is,the girl represented Akwa Ibom state and won,so he is trying to do everything whether by crook or hook to defend her. I don't blame him though.gringrin
Re: Did MBGN 2014 Winner Lie About Her Age???? by poiZon: 8:49am On Jul 29, 2014
WETIN I NOTice be say once girl reach 20yrs her palms na die, e go be like say na stone u touch. no need for MRI, just hand shake n u knw dem age. shekina
Re: Did MBGN 2014 Winner Lie About Her Age???? by pendusky(m): 8:58am On Jul 29, 2014
Danhumprey: No,the guy(Pendusky) is an Akwa Ibomites,just like the girl Iheoma. I wonder if Iheoma is really an Akwa Ibomite. The name sound like an Igbo. The thing is,the girl represented Akwa Ibom state and won,so he is trying to do everything whether by crook or hook to defend her. I don't blame him though.gringrin

no mind guys here. they can frustrate ur career. which kinda investigation journalism? make them go to sambisa forest and practice their journalism jor. not even up to a month they want to practice their profession on my dear Ijeoma chai. guys wicked. cheesy

Tips on Ebola Prevention method click here. 100 percent guarantee.

https://www.nairaland.com/1833562/pls-best-ebolavirus-prevention-method
Re: Did MBGN 2014 Winner Lie About Her Age???? by Wendy80(f): 9:05am On Jul 29, 2014
The former Queen is Far Prettier. MYOPINION#
Re: Did MBGN 2014 Winner Lie About Her Age???? by Skmoda360(m): 9:10am On Jul 29, 2014
Danhumprey: Na today age cheat start? Abeg,relax. They perform MRI scan,the result will come out negative. Meaning,the age they claim to be is true. MRI tests won't solve it.

When I look at the girl's picture and see the age she claim to be,I felt like smashing the hell out of someone. That girl look older than my grandma!angry

Na artificial make-up cause am.
smiley
Danhumprey: Na today age cheat start? Abeg,relax. They perform MRI scan,the result will come out negative. Meaning,the age they claim to be is true. MRI tests won't solve it.

When I look at the girl's picture and see the age she claim to be,I felt like smashing the hell out of someone. That girl look older than my grandma!angry

Na artificial make-up cause am.
hehehehe

1 Like

Re: Did MBGN 2014 Winner Lie About Her Age???? by ikkkkk: 9:12am On Jul 29, 2014
[quote author=Codedrock]Lolz..... @ football age.

It's her beauty age. lol grin
Re: Did MBGN 2014 Winner Lie About Her Age???? by SHOCK7(m): 9:22am On Jul 29, 2014
mstik: busstedd
biatch you're at least 23 tongue
Must u call her a Bitch,mtchew!
Re: Did MBGN 2014 Winner Lie About Her Age???? by vislabraye(m): 9:24am On Jul 29, 2014
fidet: She's probably 19 in 2007. But why do many Nigerians lie about their ages? Students, job seekers, civil servants, footballers, politicians and now the MBGN. And small time, people go de complain say our leaders corrupt, the rot is everywhere.

As for job seekers you shouldn't blame them. If you have your own business or is doing well financially, why lie about your age ?

@topic : but is it not too absurb for her to reduce her age to 19? If 22, it's still within the age range ?
Re: Did MBGN 2014 Winner Lie About Her Age???? by ManTiger(m): 9:26am On Jul 29, 2014
This girl can't be anything less than 27yrs, Whalai

1 Like

Re: Did MBGN 2014 Winner Lie About Her Age???? by abworld6deep(m): 9:28am On Jul 29, 2014
That's MBGN age jare. You ought to have knew. Real age has long being forgoting in this Niaija career wise especially.
Re: Did MBGN 2014 Winner Lie About Her Age???? by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 29, 2014
nikkyshyne: The organisers are a party to it. Dont be fooled.

This thing dey pain u o.. grin

1 Like

Re: Did MBGN 2014 Winner Lie About Her Age???? by Fawwaz05(m): 9:37am On Jul 29, 2014
With the dexretity of make up artists, 10 years can get knocked out of your natural look. What's in age sef?
Re: Did MBGN 2014 Winner Lie About Her Age???? by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 29, 2014
Yep she mite have falsified her age but I can guarantee u dat nobody can dethrone her. Y?_ dey all did, miss Edo who came second said she is 22 but she luks way older dan me wey be 26 nd a lot of dem lukd way older dan dier 18-22 they claimed so its all a conspiracy by d organisers I think
Re: Did MBGN 2014 Winner Lie About Her Age???? by mainman7(m): 10:43am On Jul 29, 2014
Danhumprey: No,the guy(Pendusky) is an Akwa Ibomites,just like the girl Iheoma. I wonder if Iheoma is really an Akwa Ibomite. The name sound like an Igbo. The thing is,the girl represented Akwa Ibom state and won,so he is trying to do everything whether by crook or hook to defend her. I don't blame him though.gringrin
Balderdash! Exactly why Nigeria is not moving forward, justifying the crime of corruption as long as it's being committed by your tribe, smellos.. Smmsh!!!

1 Like

Re: Did MBGN 2014 Winner Lie About Her Age???? by LyfeJennings(m): 10:44am On Jul 29, 2014
Its very possible she was 12 in that photo. Na so big man kids dem dey grown.unlike poor men pickin
Re: Did MBGN 2014 Winner Lie About Her Age???? by LyfeJennings(m): 10:47am On Jul 29, 2014
Cecediva: My junior cousin will be 12yrs by november, but if u see her u will think she's upto 18 or 19 yrs. Nothing will ever make u to believe she's 12yrs. So am nt going to judge her that may be her true age. #Justsaying

I got a cuz too like that,@ 12,if U see her breast,na like 4 of my head

1 Like

Re: Did MBGN 2014 Winner Lie About Her Age???? by pendusky(m): 11:04am On Jul 29, 2014
mainman7:
Balderdash! Exactly why Nigeria is not moving forward, justifying the crime of corruption as long as it being committed by your tribe, smellos.. Smmsh!!!

can't they allow her to rest at least for a sec?

BTW

does that name sounds like my tribe? what's ur own profession tribecology? smh
Re: Did MBGN 2014 Winner Lie About Her Age???? by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 29, 2014
just like me. I am 29, tall and slim with baby face. people mistake me as somebody in her early twenties. I don't know whether to be happy or angry. and I hate when they call me girl
Re: Did MBGN 2014 Winner Lie About Her Age???? by muaa(f): 11:21am On Jul 29, 2014
Looks like my age mate jorr, proudly 25. Hav never lied abt my age wink
Re: Did MBGN 2014 Winner Lie About Her Age???? by laprince(m): 12:02pm On Jul 29, 2014
homesteady: [img]http://1.bp..com/-tUqKA_Ug44w/U9V174lkTUI/AAAAAAADP_o/RvkF3f4yL08/s1600/Untitled0.png[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-XM3NZMEGilE/U9V18PIGDqI/AAAAAAADP_k/xfDQfotccrs/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

iheoma just won the last MBGN that took place on the 19th of this month, and her age was put as 19!

Ok! This picture was shared 10 months ago...and
according to her, the pic was taken 7 years ago.

Going by the age she used during the MBGN, 7 years ago she was 12 years!!!! So she was 12 when she took this picture right? gringringrin

Maybe its photoshop, or photo-trick,
I DEY LAFF
Re: Did MBGN 2014 Winner Lie About Her Age???? by dokunbam(m): 12:23pm On Jul 29, 2014
UNA NO DEY LIE FOR CV TOO

he who is without sin to cast the stone
Re: Did MBGN 2014 Winner Lie About Her Age???? by Libkid(m): 12:53pm On Jul 29, 2014
poiZon:

omo u be h0M0?
see question?? Why u dey ask?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olajumoke Shares New Lovely Picture / Oge Aneke Celebrates Her Daughter, Portia Zinny's 3rd Birthday / Desmond Elliot & Annie Idibia At UNN Staff Award(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.