Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,349 members, 7,957,926 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:53 AM

Did MBGN 2014 Winner Lie About Her Age???? - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Did MBGN 2014 Winner Lie About Her Age???? (30236 Views)

Adaeze Yobo Fires Back At Fans Who Say She's Lying About Her Age / 'Lie About Abortions': Toke Makinwa Comes Under Fire For Telling Women So / Rukky Sanda Declares Her Age, 31, In Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did MBGN 2014 Winner Lie About Her Age???? by poiZon: 1:00pm On Jul 29, 2014
Libkid: see question?? Why u dey ask?

y u clap nyarsh na?
Re: Did MBGN 2014 Winner Lie About Her Age???? by Libkid(m): 1:38pm On Jul 29, 2014
poiZon:

y u clap nyarsh na?
cos that lie get gravity o
Re: Did MBGN 2014 Winner Lie About Her Age???? by myspnigeria: 1:55pm On Jul 29, 2014
The merit and demerit of social media
Re: Did MBGN 2014 Winner Lie About Her Age???? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 29, 2014
Eleganza33: Y do piple lyk being jealox? Dis picture is jus in her facebook account she tuk it in 2012 sum1 must av download nd started dis rumour. Al those gals r ryt abt their age,gals grow faster dan boys.evn a gal of 17 as soon she fix weavon,nail or lashes u cnt gues her age.my junior is jus 15 bt she is huge even my new nebur here i tot she waz olda dan me i waz shock wen told she is jus 17yr.so pls dnt spoil iheoma name
picture or #Adonblivit!
Re: Did MBGN 2014 Winner Lie About Her Age???? by mstik(f): 2:19pm On Jul 29, 2014
shocked excuse me? prehistoric fool? and I didn't mean that as an insult. I don't know why you'd go around insulting people on a forum. Gosh!
Agrika:
u are such a prehistoric fool...how can another lady use the B- word on a fellow lady...see d mouth sef like pant wey don slack.
Re: Did MBGN 2014 Winner Lie About Her Age???? by enoqueen: 2:24pm On Jul 29, 2014
going out

Re: Did MBGN 2014 Winner Lie About Her Age???? by Eleganza33(f): 2:25pm On Jul 29, 2014
Say wateva u lyk,i wnt post my sis pic here.u wey no evn get a profile pix
BoluGabriel: picture or #Adonblivit!
Re: Did MBGN 2014 Winner Lie About Her Age???? by nikkyshyne(f): 2:28pm On Jul 29, 2014
olubukato:

This thing dey pain u o.. grin
Otunba, you fashied me cry
Re: Did MBGN 2014 Winner Lie About Her Age???? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 29, 2014
Eleganza33: Say wateva u lyk,i wnt post my sis pic here.u wey no evn get a profile pix
lol. Should we trade? My pics for ur sis'.....deal? grin
Re: Did MBGN 2014 Winner Lie About Her Age???? by Danhumprey: 2:49pm On Jul 29, 2014
mainman7:
Balderdash! Exactly why Nigeria is not moving forward, justifying the crime of corruption as long as it's being committed by your tribe, smellos.. Smmsh!!!
I was not in anyway justifying him. It's unfortunate you choose to read my statement the wrong way. I'm also an Akwa Ibomite,but I don't in anyway justify what the girl did.

1 Like

Re: Did MBGN 2014 Winner Lie About Her Age???? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 29, 2014
Eleganza33: Y do piple lyk being jealox? Dis picture is jus in her facebook account she tuk it in 2012 sum1 must av download nd started dis rumour. Al those gals r ryt abt their age,gals grow faster dan boys.evn a gal of 17 as soon she fix weavon,nail or lashes u cnt gues her age.my junior is jus 15 bt she is huge even my new nebur here i tot she waz olda dan me i waz shock wen told she is jus 17yr.so pls dnt spoil iheoma name

Re: Did MBGN 2014 Winner Lie About Her Age???? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 29, 2014
vislabraye:

As for job seekers you shouldn't blame them. If you have your own business or is doing well financially, why lie about your age ?

@topic : but is it not too absurb for her to reduce her age to 19? If 22, it's still within the age range ?

Why shouldn't I blame people for reducing their ages to have undue benefits? So you mean the end justifies the means.
Re: Did MBGN 2014 Winner Lie About Her Age???? by LadyH(f): 3:43pm On Jul 29, 2014
mstik: busstedd
biatch you're at least 23 tongue
lmao!! Like serzly! I hve always wondered bout her age. 19, that face?! Hard to buy! She truly does look 23.
Re: Did MBGN 2014 Winner Lie About Her Age???? by sheniqua: 4:11pm On Jul 29, 2014
okparaugo: I had a sister mature like this at 12.

Some girls attain maturity at tender ages..

Some still in JSS 1 and 2..

At 12 wearing fake lenses and make up and lockets and posing berra for picture
Please
The size is not the issue,that picture there cannot be that of a 12 year old,I could bet on that
Re: Did MBGN 2014 Winner Lie About Her Age???? by franugo(m): 5:12pm On Jul 29, 2014
Bleep the age, that na JUST number..baby e no mata wetin d haters dey yarn, achum ki mali na mu na gi ge bi 2geda 4rever grin
Re: Did MBGN 2014 Winner Lie About Her Age???? by ogtavia(m): 5:31pm On Jul 29, 2014
homesteady: [img]http://1.bp..com/-tUqKA_Ug44w/U9V174lkTUI/AAAAAAADP_o/RvkF3f4yL08/s1600/Untitled0.png[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-XM3NZMEGilE/U9V18PIGDqI/AAAAAAADP_k/xfDQfotccrs/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

iheoma just won the last MBGN that took place on the 19th of this month, and her age was put as 19!

Ok! This picture was shared 10 months ago...and
according to her, the pic was taken 7 years ago.

Going by the age she used during the MBGN, 7 years ago she was 12 years!!!! So she was 12 when she took this picture right? gringringrin

You dey mind all those liars and thieves...dts au all of them were falling into the 22 and 24 age bracket,of which,I could see clearly dt most of them were far beyond dt age,why do girls change their age sef,is their self worth attached to how young they are.
Re: Did MBGN 2014 Winner Lie About Her Age???? by ogtavia(m): 5:32pm On Jul 29, 2014
sheniqua:

At 12 wearing fake lenses and make up and lockets and posing berra for picture
Please
The size is not the issue,that picture there cannot be that of a 12 year old,I could bet on that

Leave d guy na bros,I thot I was d most naïve person I could find,didn't know some people's naivety began where mine stopped.
Re: Did MBGN 2014 Winner Lie About Her Age???? by rhames(m): 6:01pm On Jul 29, 2014
Everybody lies grin
Re: Did MBGN 2014 Winner Lie About Her Age???? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 29, 2014
I don't lie about my age
Re: Did MBGN 2014 Winner Lie About Her Age???? by joseph1832(m): 7:00pm On Jul 29, 2014
In this present time of unemployment and poverty: "let he who has not lied about his or her age be the first to cast the stone".
Re: Did MBGN 2014 Winner Lie About Her Age???? by Coyotejack(m): 7:40pm On Jul 29, 2014
When breeze blow the Nyyyaash of the most beautiful fowl go surely open
Re: Did MBGN 2014 Winner Lie About Her Age???? by fredabrown: 7:49pm On Jul 29, 2014
[size=13pt]In the western world you don’t dare asking a woman how old she is. It is considered rude and intrusive[/size], [/b]and many western women will flat out refuse to tell you their age. The idea is that aging is a bad thing for a woman and should be hidden as much as possible. [b][size=13pt]Being secretive about age and even lying about it is considered acceptable.[/size]

12 Celebrities Who Lie About Their Agehttp://stylecaster.com/celebrities-who-lie-about-their-age/#

Re: Did MBGN 2014 Winner Lie About Her Age???? by Jovie: 8:30pm On Jul 29, 2014
JEITO: Becareful of a gf that calls u baby! You might actually be age mate with her baby brother.
shocked grin
Re: Did MBGN 2014 Winner Lie About Her Age???? by Afrok(m): 10:34pm On Jul 29, 2014
If most Nigerians can lie about their ages, how am I sure they didn't lie about how old Nigeria is undecided. I hardly ask people about their ages or get carried away if i come across any document that indicates their age coz everybody is now a sportsman. We've got real age, football age and official age. The more some people grow old, the more their age reduces cheesy

1 Like

Re: Did MBGN 2014 Winner Lie About Her Age???? by Barayeks(m): 11:29pm On Jul 29, 2014
Cutekemitola: Wonder y some people lie about there age though.....
hi smiley how old are you?
Re: Did MBGN 2014 Winner Lie About Her Age???? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 29, 2014
ENIMONEY: oh just like me. i never grow old. am 18 every year. #alchemy
really? But u look 50
Re: Did MBGN 2014 Winner Lie About Her Age???? by vislabraye(m): 11:37pm On Jul 29, 2014
fidet:

Why shouldn't I blame people for reducing their ages to have undue benefits? So you mean the end justifies the means.

I try to figure out somethings. A man of 28 years has the same grade as some one of 22. But he is denied the opportunity just because of age and nothing more. So what's the advantage of recruiting someone 2 to 6 years younger ?

But when it comes to sports especially age category competition, its a different ball game entirely.
You know why I like Shell and Chevron ? Because they are equal opportunity employers.
Re: Did MBGN 2014 Winner Lie About Her Age???? by Nobody: 1:55am On Jul 30, 2014
People can be really hateful.

I actually know this girl through a few acquaintances and she actually IS nineteen. She graduated secondary school only a few years ago and my estimation based on this is right. That picture was stolen from her Facebook page and was only taken a couple of years ago.

To think I was encouraging a cousin of mine to participate in MBGN...God forbid I put her through this sort of crucifixion by Nigerian Gossip Mongers.

Tufiakwa!
Re: Did MBGN 2014 Winner Lie About Her Age???? by Nobody: 3:36am On Jul 30, 2014
She got the crown already.
Can we drive on now Or u wanna admire her shoes?
Re: Did MBGN 2014 Winner Lie About Her Age???? by Nobody: 7:07am On Jul 30, 2014
Barayeks:
hi smiley how old are you?
am 23 ofcourse

1 Like

Re: Did MBGN 2014 Winner Lie About Her Age???? by Nobody: 7:20am On Jul 30, 2014
She still won. undecided didn't she? That means that 23 year old 'beetch' passed for a 19 year old. In my book, she must be damned beautiful!!!!!
mstik: busstedd
biatch you're at least 23 tongue

@topic in relation to most comments.

People en!!!! I never see! Na them dey reduce their age for cv oooo because they wan get cashier job. See haters international limited. You carry your hate dey beef gey wey don win dey go, bring pride come your country. Mtchewww. Dey dia hate, when people dey soar.

Laides sef, their won hate on other ladies na out of this world. Una no get time ooo. Why you no begin spa treatment na. Maybe you go reach half as beautiful. Because they didn't judge her age, it didn't say 'Most Youngest Girl In Nigeria' it says the most beautiful.
She beautiful abeg, dey dia dey form nansense.

YeaYeaNot
Re: Did MBGN 2014 Winner Lie About Her Age???? by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 30, 2014
You dey mind people? The kain hate wey dey dia mind, flowing river no fit carry am go.

Winchie people.

YeaYeaNot

chulla12: People can be really hateful.

I actually know this girl through a few acquaintances and she actually IS nineteen. She graduated secondary school only a few years ago and my estimation based on this is right. That picture was stolen from her Facebook page and was only taken a couple of years ago.

To think I was encouraging a cousin of mine to participate in MBGN...God forbid I put her through this sort of crucifixion by Nigerian Gossip Mongers.

Tufiakwa!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tboss: 'I Never Had Love For Myself Until Recently' Shares Steamy New Photos / Desmond Elliot & Annie Idibia At UNN Staff Award(pics) / Liz Anjorin: Mount Arafat Storm Throws Muslims Into Panic During 2018 Hajj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.