Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

OPINION: What Makes You Visit Nairaland (fun) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / OPINION: What Makes You Visit Nairaland (fun) (840 Views)

What Makes You Feel Your Spouse Is The Best? / What Makes A Man/woman Responsible / Funny Things Parents' Do That Makes You Chuckle! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OPINION: What Makes You Visit Nairaland (fun) by freecharles(m): 1:04am On Jul 28, 2014
If you visit this social community more than 5hrs a day, then believe me it is special to you smiley....so NLers, simply define what makes this forum special to you....I will start with mine:

Here is what make NL SPECIAL and DIFFERENT to me:
Among all the forums I know (I won't mention them tongue), NL is the only social community whr I feel I'm in a physical community, like a real world ( as people discuss with each other, ladies gossip, yab ourselves, throw E-slaps, talk nasty, even people acquaint and greet each other good morning every morning)
and what else you want that could be added to the forum smiley
As for me o, I love this forum alot.

what about y'all people??...doesn't mean u shldnt say what you dislike too
Re: OPINION: What Makes You Visit Nairaland (fun) by ibkgab001: 1:29am On Jul 28, 2014
all well said atill looking for mukina
Re: OPINION: What Makes You Visit Nairaland (fun) by b3llo(m): 1:35am On Jul 28, 2014
I visit NL, to be updated and informed about various aspect of life as well as to have fun. Anytime I visit NL, I must laugh scrolling through comments before dropping my phone.

2 Likes

Re: OPINION: What Makes You Visit Nairaland (fun) by Kanwulia: 4:34am On Jul 28, 2014
To prove a point. . . .While waiting for PART 2 OF THE GREAT NL CRASSSSSSSSSSSSSSH!!!! cheesy
That you can only run run run. . .Pass TERRY G. . . When you run MAD! cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nj10IF3tMo
Re: OPINION: What Makes You Visit Nairaland (fun) by freecharles(m): 8:33am On Jul 28, 2014
b3llo: I visit NL, to be updated and informed about various aspect of life as well as to have fun. Anytime I visit NL, I must laugh scrolling through comments before dropping my phone.

nice one grin
Re: OPINION: What Makes You Visit Nairaland (fun) by b3llo(m): 2:30pm On Jul 28, 2014
freecharles:

nice one grin
Thanks bro
Re: OPINION: What Makes You Visit Nairaland (fun) by IFY124(f): 3:29pm On Jul 28, 2014
I visit Nairaland to get information. Also whenever I am angry or bored, I come in to ease off by reading pple's comment and laughing like say tomorrow no dey
Re: OPINION: What Makes You Visit Nairaland (fun) by omadaa(m): 3:40pm On Jul 28, 2014
D news mainly
Re: OPINION: What Makes You Visit Nairaland (fun) by freecharles(m): 3:53pm On Jul 28, 2014
IFY124: I visit Nairaland to get information. Also whenever I am angry or bored, I come in to ease off by reading pple's comment and laughing like say tomorrow no dey

I just found a second...now I knw I'm not crazy when I read people's comment and laf cheesy
Re: OPINION: What Makes You Visit Nairaland (fun) by sexylogan(m): 9:41pm On Jul 28, 2014
1. See the trending issues on front page
2. Read funny topics
3. Keep track of some Mad people
Re: OPINION: What Makes You Visit Nairaland (fun) by freecharles(m): 9:50pm On Jul 28, 2014
sexylogan:
3. Keep track of some Mad people

grin grin
Re: OPINION: What Makes You Visit Nairaland (fun) by EfemenaXY: 10:09pm On Jul 28, 2014
freecharles:

what about y'all people??...doesn't mean u shldnt say what you dislike too

Plain old boredom.
Re: OPINION: What Makes You Visit Nairaland (fun) by Vikky014(f): 11:18pm On Jul 28, 2014
I visit here whn am bored,jst to laff @sme comments& cntribute

1 Like

Re: OPINION: What Makes You Visit Nairaland (fun) by freecharles(m): 11:43pm On Jul 28, 2014
Vikky014: I visit here whn am bored,jst to laff @sme comments& cntribute

no more
Re: OPINION: What Makes You Visit Nairaland (fun) by Vikky014(f): 11:49pm On Jul 28, 2014
freecharles:

no more
cnt say all
Re: OPINION: What Makes You Visit Nairaland (fun) by freecharles(m): 11:55pm On Jul 28, 2014
Vikky014: cnt say all

#puts on question mark face
Re: OPINION: What Makes You Visit Nairaland (fun) by Vikky014(f): 11:57pm On Jul 28, 2014
freecharles:

#puts on question mark face
feeln slippy,gud9t
Re: OPINION: What Makes You Visit Nairaland (fun) by freecharles(m): 3:10am On Jul 29, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Plain old boredom.

...dnt understand
Re: OPINION: What Makes You Visit Nairaland (fun) by Nobody: 3:59am On Jul 29, 2014
IFY124: I visit Nairaland to get information. Also whenever I am angry or bored, I come in to ease off by reading pple's comment and laughing like say tomorrow no dey

Exactly!
Re: OPINION: What Makes You Visit Nairaland (fun) by egopersonified(f): 10:21pm On Jul 29, 2014
Nairaland is my daily newsline, I read everything on fp no matter how stupid or complicated. Then straight to family section to discover the essence of life and hear stories that touch the heart. But d day I read the poo and lacasera thread, my life has never been the same, if fact when am angry, I fly down to nl to quench my anger with such threads.
Btw, seun how far with the dislike button now?
Re: OPINION: What Makes You Visit Nairaland (fun) by freecharles(m): 10:42pm On Jul 29, 2014
egopersonified: Nairaland is my daily newsline, I read everything on fp no matter how stupid or complicated. Then straight to family section to discover the essence of life and hear stories that touch the heart. But d day I read the poo and lacasera thread, my life has never been the same, if fact when am angry, I fly down to nl to quench my anger with such threads.

poo and lacasera??
Re: OPINION: What Makes You Visit Nairaland (fun) by freecharles(m): 10:44pm On Jul 29, 2014
egopersonified: Nairaland is my daily newsline, I read everything on fp no matter how stupid or complicated. Then straight to family section to discover the essence of life and hear stories that touch the heart. But d day I read the poo and lacasera thread, my life has never been the same, if fact when am angry, I fly down to nl to quench my anger with such threads.

thank you oo...we need dislike button. I like this egopersonified sha, she geh sense

we need more emogi too
Re: OPINION: What Makes You Visit Nairaland (fun) by Nobody: 3:25am On Jul 30, 2014
I don't do amebo nor joints in real life but with Nairaland , It's like I'm on the virtual street mixing with different varieties of people from Well educated to weird people !! (Fun experience) !!

Here is like a Friend with many issues I can relate with and Nairaland just keep me updated with lifes beyond my environment !!
Re: OPINION: What Makes You Visit Nairaland (fun) by egopersonified(f): 7:38am On Jul 30, 2014
freecharles:

poo and lacasera??

my guy, u need to visit that thread, its on bizness section by kay29000, i think the title is something about needing money to pay someone. Thank me later.
Re: OPINION: What Makes You Visit Nairaland (fun) by freecharles(m): 4:37pm On Jul 30, 2014
donroxy: I don't do amebo nor joints in real life but with Nairaland , It's like I'm on the virtual street mixing with different varieties of people from Well educated to weird people !! (Fun experience) !!

Here is like a Friend with many issues I can relate with and Nairaland just keep me updated with lifes beyond my environment !!

grin lovely

(1) (Reply)

7 Things Parents Should Tell Their Kids Every Day / Kindly Advise Please / How To Kill Your Mother Inlaw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.