Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Kindly Advise Please - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kindly Advise Please (838 Views)

Advise Please: SHE HAS CHARACTER BUT CAN'T SPEAK FLUENTLY / Deeply Confused About This Relationship. Please Kindly Advise. / She Confessed To Have Committed Adultery.advise Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kindly Advise Please by Gydion(m): 5:01pm On Apr 07, 2015
Hello,

I will like to share this and I need urgent advise please

A year anniversary was done this year by a couple. No pregnancy yet for the woman and also suffers from a disease called Tuberculosis some month after their wedding.

The woman finances most of the things in the house including food and payment of the house rent. The man is worker in a big church which I think he's the head of the children's dept in church.

Different things had occur before today's incident. He has raped a lady in the house which was latter settled. He brings different ladies to his matrimonial home and sleep with them.

Today, he was caught red handed and he couldn't open the door for the woman to come inside because the woman suspected him and she intentional waited to know what will happen and called her boss at work that she will report to office late today.

After some minutes the landlord told the woman to go to her office and she went. She was with her younger brother waiting for the man to open the door bt the younger brother also left immediately she left.

She had already given her younger brother the details of what she had read on her husband's phone including the picture of the lady that was indoor with the man. It was made to understand that this isn't the first time he has been doing such. The woman and her younger brother was knocking the door hard before the land lord came and told them to leave that he will know what is happening.

The woman and the younger brother left and latter the man went to the younger brother's house and started shouting why they will be knocking at the door hard like that and immediately he left. The younger brother then went back and he asked the man why he was shouting in his house like that, that he should have opened the door bt the man said the younger brother to leave his front or else he will slap him.

The younger brother reacted and said "they no born u well" bt he didn't slap him. Latter the lady inside came out and started going then the younger brother went to me the young lady and told her if she knows that he is a married man but the lady said he told her his finace is in the UK. The brother never hurt the lady but told her everything she need to know bt the lady started crying that she didn't know he is married.

Latter the brother left her and saw that the door had been changed and locked with a new padlock. The brother told her sister which is the woman everything and even the lady said she wanted to speak with the woman and apologize but the brother said no need.

The husband called the father to the woman and told him that he was in the bathroom when she was knocking and before he could finish both had left.

Please what is your advice on this matter.
Re: Kindly Advise Please by SAMBARRY: 5:05pm On Apr 07, 2015
Orisirisi Lori world wide Web dot nairaland.com grin

2 Likes

Re: Kindly Advise Please by bellong: 5:08pm On Apr 07, 2015
What kind of advice are you looking for?

You are neither the husband nor the wife in question. The two parties will resolve their issues as usual since this is not the first time the guy has been slaying sharks in his own ocean.

Stop pokenosing into what doesn't concerns you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kindly Advise Please by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 07, 2015
This post is damn! Confusing
I couldn't comprehend

1 Like

Re: Kindly Advise Please by tohpahz(f): 5:16pm On Apr 07, 2015
Couldn't understand after reading twice..

1 Like

Re: Kindly Advise Please by Dyt(f): 7:11pm On Apr 07, 2015
With your aproko
U cldnt even point exactly what it is and how its relating to you that you had sleepless nights over

1 Like

Re: Kindly Advise Please by thorpido(m): 7:15pm On Apr 07, 2015
Op,it seems you are the younger brother in this scenario.Leave your sister and her husband to sort themselves out.
I believe your sister should have known the kind of man she was getting married to.
Re: Kindly Advise Please by coogar: 7:19pm On Apr 07, 2015
gydion must be the woman's younger brother. grin
Re: Kindly Advise Please by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 07, 2015
OP, make sure you stand by your sister until see leaves that leach she's married to. Let her take care of herself and health...then find someone else. The church worker will meet his waterloo soon. It is well.
Re: Kindly Advise Please by cococandy(f): 10:21pm On Apr 07, 2015
Gosh I couldn't read the whole thing to the end.
I don't even know what you're talking about @OP but if you know the woman in question, pls advice her to check herself into a TB centre and get proper treatment or she will die.

With such a grievous health condition, the last thing she should be worried about is who the man is fvkcing or not fvcking. Misplaced priorities for her if you ask me.

Ignoring her fragile health to deal with a man who's also a rapist (according to your story) is the most foolishh thing she can do to herself at this point in her life.
Re: Kindly Advise Please by Enoquin(f): 9:01am On Apr 08, 2015
Did you say she has Tuberculosis? She'd better go for test to be sure so she'd be referred to a Primary Health Centre...This is more important than hoping to catch her husband red-handed

(1) (Reply)

What's The Best Advice Your Dad Has Ever Given You / See The New Way Glo Is Advertising Now / Every Woman Should Read These 30 Rules For Godly Women:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.