Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Anyone - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anyone (811 Views)

Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals / Which Governor-Elects Are Likely To Be Removed By Tribunals? / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone by musiwa93: 4:25am On Jul 28, 2014
An
Re: Anyone by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 4:28am On Jul 28, 2014
This Man
Re: Anyone by musiwa93: 5:09am On Jul 28, 2014
let
Re: Anyone by musiwa93: 5:53am On Jul 28, 2014
angry grin
Re: Anyone by musiwa93: 6:16am On Jul 28, 2014
grin grin cool
Re: Anyone by musiwa93: 5:42am On Jul 30, 2014
cheesy angry grin
Re: Anyone by networkgenuis: 7:47am On Jul 30, 2014
You are invariably calling Gowon, Azikiwe and Awolowo Rapis.ts shocked

This is a big offence angry angry angry
You are fortunate we are no longer under military rule, you would've been tied to a stake and shot on the balls.

1 Like

Re: Anyone by musiwa93: 4:17am On Jul 31, 2014
x
Re: Anyone by musiwa93: 6:27am On Jul 31, 2014
networkgenuis, any human or organization or country who try to stop us from our God given right will pay a prize. you better dont be against. your prize is beyond you.
Re: Anyone by musiwa93: 6:37am On Jul 31, 2014
networkgenuis, they will rather kill you and your whole family, than you take their God given right.. i honestly will advice you to prepare for war. nobody born of human will take our God given right.
Re: Anyone by networkgenuis: 7:02am On Jul 31, 2014
Sorry Musiwa93, but I'm not preparing for any war. Western Nigeria is a part and parcel of Nigeria. No one, I repeat no one can change that reality.
We are not going to any war.

If you have the ambition of being an emperor, you can only realize that in your immediate family.
Pele tongue
Re: Anyone by Tobbie9(m): 7:28am On Jul 31, 2014
networkgenuis: Sorry Musiwa93, but I'm not preparing for any war. Western Nigeria is a part and parcel of Nigeria. No one, I repeat no one can change that reality.
We are not going to any war.
If you have the ambition of being an emperor, you can only realize that in your immediate family.
Pele tongue
Mr Noonecanchange that reality, so you're now a god
Re: Anyone by musiwa93: 10:21pm On Jul 31, 2014
I

[img]http:/
Re: Anyone by Alishachris: 10:37pm On Jul 31, 2014
the great Aare. We need you to moderate our new section. The lunatic section here https://www.nairaland.com/1837446/nairaland-should-lunatic-section
Re: Anyone by networkgenuis: 11:23pm On Jul 31, 2014
Musiwa93

I never pretended to be Yoruba.
It is only in Nigeria that people care about your ethnic group, here you are just a Nigerian and nothing else.

I see myself as a Nigerian, period. I no get time for all these tribalism and bigotry eating up Nairaland.
Remember, Southwest is part of Nigeria, even if you claim to be the emperor of Western Nigeria and a direct descendant of Oduduwa, it is not true.

You see, I'm not an illiterate ok? I went to school well well. You can't deceive me, never! angry
Even if some foolish people believe you over there, don't try it with me. You know I can contact Interpol and have you extradited to Nigeria to face treason in the supreme court. You don't know me.

Say hi to manch for me.
Re: Anyone by lanrefront1(m): 12:01am On Aug 01, 2014
Why are some people wasting their breath on this thread? I thought it was obvious to anyone with up to one-quarter of a brain the OP is definitely very unwell, sick and delusional.

1 Like

Re: Anyone by networkgenuis: 12:06am On Aug 01, 2014
lanrefront1: Why are some people wasting their breath on this thread? I thought it was obvious to anyone with up to one-quarter of a brain the OP is definitely very unwell, sick and delusional.

Can't you just have fun once in a while?
My life is not so frustrated.
Re: Anyone by musiwa93: 1:20am On Aug 01, 2014
n
Re: Anyone by networkgenuis: 3:33am On Aug 01, 2014
Musiwa93

What is Ohaneze?
When did he rule Nigeria? shocked

1 Like

Re: Anyone by Segadem(m): 4:07am On Aug 01, 2014
what?
Re: Anyone by Nobody: 4:31am On Aug 01, 2014
Seun seun seun!
How many times did I call on u?
3times abi?

For the 3rd time again, im pleading to u to create a psychiatric section so that the mad ones here in NL and their topics can be moved to that section.

Thanks.
Re: Anyone by Nobody: 4:38am On Aug 01, 2014
lanrefront1: Why are some people wasting their breath on this thread? I thought it was obvious to anyone with up to one-quarter of a brain the OP is definitely very unwell, sick and delusional.

I have always known this fact right from the moment River Niger discovered mongo park grin grin grin
Re: Anyone by networkgenuis: 5:18am On Aug 01, 2014
Musiwa93

You lied! You are an illiterate because you don't know anything.
It is not good for an emperor to be illiterate. What is your qualification

Ohaneze didn't create the 6 zones. IBB, Abacha and co did.
That's why China manufacture many things and kill corrupt people. They can kill you if you are corrupt.
embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Disclaimer: Ribadu Did Not Lambast APC! / Do You Think Saraki Is A Presidential Material? / APC Calls Nigerian Soldiers Foray Into Cameroon A National Embarrassment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.