Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,967 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Physics, Math Solver And Surd Calculator Android App - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Physics, Math Solver And Surd Calculator Android App (2200 Views)

How To Make A Simple Calculator In Notepad Using .bat Format / How To Create A Simple Calculator Using Java Programing Language GUI / Do You Need To Be A Math Guru To Be A Good Programmer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Physics, Math Solver And Surd Calculator Android App by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 28, 2014
Hi buddies, It came to my knowledge in the past that some high school buddies and tertiary students basically (freshers and second year) needed an app that would help them perform some calculations in all their physics and math problems without stress.
Therefore, I developed three android apps Physics Solver Android App ($2.99), Math Solver Android App ($1.99) and Surd Calculator Android App ($2.99) and the students really loved, paid and are currently enjoying the apps to the full.

These superb apps are now in Google Play at affordable prizes written above. I believe that it would be also beneficiary to us nairaland users, to get these apps search for Idoko Nicholas Chinazom on Google Play and it would be all yours. I published them on the 1st of July this year but unpublished afterwards for security reasons but all is good now and its been published so its available now in Google Play.

I hope you guys really enjoy these apps because it's great and really helpful and if you have any comment whatsoever about the app email me instantly at cidokonicholas@gmail.com, my email address is also on my app page at Google Play.

Below are the list of the topics physics solver calculates in every aspect:
Elasticity, Electric Field, Electrolysis, Electromagnetic Field, Energy Quantization, Equilibrium of Forces, Gas Laws, Gravitational Field, Heat Energy, Machines, Magnetic Field, Motion, Pressure, Projectile, Radioactivity, Simple A.C. Circuit, Resultant of two vectors, Waves, Wave - Particle Behaviour, Work, Energy and Power.

Below are the list of the topics math solver calculates in every aspect:
Elementary Calculus, Commercial Arithmetic, Equations, Mensuration, Numerical Processes, Progression, Uni modal Statistics and Trigonometry Rules.

Below are the operations carried out by the Surd Calculator:
Surd Simplification, Surd Addition and Subtraction, Surd Multiplication, Surd Division, Surd Expansion and Surd Rationalization.

I have another app named Temperature Converter which is FREE.

ANYONE WHO DETECTS A BUG, ERROR OR MALFUNCTION IN ANY OF THESE APPS GETS N1000 FROM ME WHEN VERIFIED IMMEDIATELY.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Physics, Math Solver And Surd Calculator Android App by amaboss(m): 9:19am On Jul 28, 2014
Wow...this App is really good. Mod, front page please
Re: Physics, Math Solver And Surd Calculator Android App by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 28, 2014
Thanks a lot, amaboss
Re: Physics, Math Solver And Surd Calculator Android App by nollyj: 12:24pm On Jul 28, 2014
Nice but I don't see many people pay for your app.

Reasons

1. color choice

2. No graphical or attraction image or graph that can make someone tempted to buy.

3. At least a solve or calculation should not be advertise with text based interface

4. No ASO. It will be hard for your app to rank and get organic download.

This is my opinion. I have been in the store for a year now. Do more research on the kind of apps android users are willing to pay for. Another option is to release a free and limited feature version and if it performs well, you can now release a paid version.

All the best.
Re: Physics, Math Solver And Surd Calculator Android App by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 28, 2014
Thanks here are some screenshots

Re: Physics, Math Solver And Surd Calculator Android App by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 28, 2014
More screenshots on math solver

Re: Physics, Math Solver And Surd Calculator Android App by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 28, 2014
Direct link to Google Play for Physics Solver:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nickzom.physicssolver

Direct link to Google Play for Math Solver:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nickzom.mathsolver

Direct link to Google Play for Surd Calculator:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nickzom.surdcalculator

Direct link to Google Play for Temperature Converter for those who might need it:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nickzom.temperatureconverter

(1) (Reply)

Registration/login Page With Php / C Or C++, Which Is Best For Arduino Programming? / What Are The Best Countries To Apply For Remote Jobs As A Nigerian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.