Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

OMISORE Is The Man - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OMISORE Is The Man (944 Views)

BREAKING NEWS!!! Omisore Is Leading In Nine Local Government Areas / “omisore Is After My Life, I’m Receiving Death Threats” – Lagbaja / Senator Iyiola Omisore Is The Newest Senator In Town (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMISORE Is The Man by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 28, 2014
He is an engineer , a gentle man to the core , he has COREN code , he is and has always been good citizen . if aregbesola has coren code, he should let us know. (aregbesola failed coren and therefore he is not an engineer) And when I sat down and examine their profiles , academically , politically , and whatever good you can think of , Senator , Engineer Doctor omisore has edges over aregbesola
Re: OMISORE Is The Man by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 28, 2014
hopelink1: He is an engineer , a gentle man to the core , he has COREN code , he is and has always been good citizen . if aregbesola has coren code, he should let us know. (aregbesola failed coren and therefore he is not an engineer) And when I sat down and examine their profiles , academically , politically , and whatever good you can think of , Senator , Engineer Doctor omisore has edges over aregbesola

Give me just five reasons why your candidate(Omisore) is better than Aregbesola and I'll give you ten reasons why Aregbesola is far better than Omisore. I challenge you to debate.

2 Likes

Re: OMISORE Is The Man by lekkie073(m): 10:01am On Jul 28, 2014
hopelink1: He is an engineer , a gentle man to the core , he has COREN code , he is and has always been good citizen . if aregbesola has coren code, he should let us know. (aregbesola failed coren and therefore he is not an engineer) And when I sat down and examine their profiles , academically , politically , and whatever good you can think of , Senator , Engineer Doctor omisore has edges over aregbesola
U r densely dense....
Re: OMISORE Is The Man by egift(m): 10:05am On Jul 28, 2014
OMISORE - is that not the man with Corn and blood on his hand?

#BringBackBolaIge

2 Likes

Re: OMISORE Is The Man by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 28, 2014
Neyoor:

Give me just five reasons why your candidate(Omisore) is better than Aregbesola and I'll give you ten reasons why Aregbesola is far better than Omisore. I challenge you to debate.
I accept the challenge ! (1) Senator omisore will restructure our education sector which aregbesola has destroyed (2) borrowing of money will stop (3) workers salary will be paid on time unlike aregbesola who is using workers salary as collateral to borrow money (4) every sector will be positively touched be it health , infrastructure, sport, transportation etc (5) because he is popular, our allocation will definitely increase and not only him will enjoy it but governments to come after him
Re: OMISORE Is The Man by RoyalRoy(m): 10:06am On Jul 28, 2014
lekkie073:
U r densely dense....

Like his principal I guess.
cheesy
Re: OMISORE Is The Man by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 28, 2014
lekkie073:
U r densely dense....
grow up buddy, Dont take it personal
Re: OMISORE Is The Man by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 28, 2014
hopelink1: I accept the challenge ! (1) Senator omisore will restructure our education sector which aregbesola has destroyed (2) borrowing of money will stop (3) workers salary will be paid on time unlike aregbesola who is using workers salary as collateral to borrow money (4) every sector will be positively touched be it health , infrastructure, sport, transportation etc (5) because he is popular, our allocation will definitely increase and not only him will enjoy it but governments to come after him

I stand to vehemently disagree with you. Only God knows what the future holds and who 'll make it to the future. You can't be too sure of what a man 'll do when you're not too sure wether he will even make it to see the day of tomorrow. U're jst guessing what Omisore might do if emerged which I stand to disagree. I can also start saying thrash here by saying Aregbesola 'll do heaven and earth. I need constructive argument and not predictive and derogative ones.

By virtue of knowledge, they have both served in various capacities. Let's compare their past and present before predicting their future. Atleast Omisore served as a senator for 8 years and he was also a one time Deputy Governor of this our state of Osun and it is glaring that Aregbesola was once the Lagos state Commissioner for Works and he is currently the Incumbent governor of this our state of Osun. They've both recorded laudable achievements? if true, tell me what Omisore has achieved and done so far.

4 Likes

Re: OMISORE Is The Man by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 28, 2014
Neyoor:

I stand to vehemently disagree with you. Only God knows what the future holds and who 'll make it to the future. You can't be too sure of what a man 'll do when you're not too sure wether he will even make it to see the day of tomorrow. U're jst guessing what Omisore might do if emerged which I stand to disagree. I can also start saying thrash here by saying Aregbesola 'll do heaven and earth. I need constructive argument and not predictive and derogative ones.

By virtue of knowledge, they have both served in various capacities. Let's compare their past and present before predicting their future. Atleast Omisore served as a senator for 8 years and he was also a one time Deputy Governor of this our state of Osun and it is glaring that Aregbesola was once the Lagos state Commissioner for Works and he is currently the Incumbent governor of this our state of Osun. They've both recorded laudable achievements? if true, tell me what Omisore has achieved and done so far.
. You cannot disagree because senator omisore I know keeps his word . you asked me to tell you what omisore will do and I list them . he served as a senator ,I will like you to help me state the functions of a senator . he served as deputy governor, but Dont forget that they remove him along the line . besides tell me what titilayo tomori has achieved as the deputy governor.

if we should compare the state allocation plus the amount aregbesola has borrowed , we will see that he has not performed above average
Re: OMISORE Is The Man by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 28, 2014
hopelink1: . You cannot disagree because senator omisore I know keeps his word . you asked me to tell you what omisore will do and I list them . he served as a senator ,I will like you to help me state the functions of a senator . he served as deputy governor, but Dont forget that they remove him along the line . besides tell me what titilayo tomori has achieved as the deputy governor.
if we should compare the state allocation plus the amount aregbesola has borrowed , we will see that he has not performed above average

I asked you just simple question and you are here parabulating around. I said what give you the impression that Omisore is a better candidate ahead of Aregbesola. Atleast he has served in various campacities in Osun state. Give me reasons why you think he is the best candidate and stop predicting the future

And for your question, Titi laoye tomori has done nothing as a Deputy governor because it is a figure headed post , omisore also did nothing as deputy governor even Sambo the V.President has done nothing as a V.p but as a senator, you're elected to represent your constituency, to sponsor bills and to deliver to your constituencies with visible programmes, so what was Omisore's achievement as a senator?

Atleast I've helped you to list some job of a senator if u knw nothing about it.

2 Likes

Re: OMISORE Is The Man by BABAKABIRU301(f): 11:08am On Jul 28, 2014
Neyoor:

I asked you just simple question and you are here parabulating around. I said what give you the impression that Omisore is a better candidate ahead of Aregbesola. Atleast he has served in various campacities in Osun state. Give me reasons why you think he is the best candidate and stop predicting the future

And for your question, Titi laoye tomori has done nothing as a Deputy governor because it is a figure headed post , omisore also did nothing as deputy governor even Sambo the V.President has done nothing as a V.p but as a senator, you're elected to represent your constituency, to sponsor bills and to deliver to your constituencies with visible programmes, so what was Omisore's achievement as a senator?

Atleast I've helped you to list some job of a senator if u knw nothing about it.
CAN U PLS MENTION JUST ONE SENATOR IN NIGERIA THAT HAVE INDUSTRY IN HIS/ HER SENATORIA DISTRICT, & INDUSTRY OF TINUBU WHEN HE WAS A SENATOR?, THANK U BROS.

1 Like

Re: OMISORE Is The Man by lekkie073(m): 1:02pm On Jul 28, 2014
hopelink1: . You cannot disagree because senator omisore I know keeps his word . you asked me to tell you what omisore will do and I list them . he served as a senator ,I will like you to help me state the functions of a senator . he served as deputy governor, but Dont forget that they remove him along the line . besides tell me what titilayo tomori has achieved as the deputy governor.

what's d job of a deputy? U ask dense questions..... R u DAT dumb?
Re: OMISORE Is The Man by lakpalakpa: 1:04pm On Jul 28, 2014
#BringBackBolaIge
Re: OMISORE Is The Man by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 28, 2014
lekkie073: what's d job of a deputy? U ask dense questions..... R u DAT dumb?
attack situations , not me

(1) (Reply)

PDP And APC Clash In River State / TAN To APC: Counter Their Documented Achievements Of Jonathan. / Nigerians Are Ready To Spend N1M on Burial But Not On Education" -oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.