Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,657 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won (11126 Views)

Forex Curbs: CBN Moves To Ease Importers' Plight / REGISTRATION Importers Game Challenge - N125,000 To Be Won / I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by spino90: 11:39am On Jul 29, 2014
Network is a major problem.som pple live in d urban areas while odas live in rural areas were network is a problem.if nt 4 network I wud hv submited mine since yestady afternoon
Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by ibangs(m): 11:50am On Jul 29, 2014
Ymodulus:

I AGREE WITH YOUR PLEA and to this effect. I will end the CONTEST and disqualify all entries from after the deadline.

thanks. nice input

Integrity, Fairness and Equity restored. We just can't thank you enough for listening to our plea. Regards!!!

1 Like

Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by crudedude(m): 12:20pm On Jul 29, 2014
Restart game?
Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by Neduzze5(m): 12:29pm On Jul 29, 2014
crudedude: Restart game?

Restart wetin? Oga oh! Abeg oh.. My fingers are still smarting from yesterday's typing. It shouldn't be restarted. The game should be stopped by the time it was scheduled to be stopped yesterday and answers that came in before then should be selected!

Humble suggestion.
Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by stevolinkon40: 12:35pm On Jul 29, 2014
Ymodulus:

I AGREE WITH YOUR PLEA and to this effect. I will end the CONTEST and disqualify all entries from after the deadline.

thanks. nice input
what about my entry? I spent quality time putting it together
Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by Neduzze5(m): 12:37pm On Jul 29, 2014
Ymodulus:

thanks. nice input

Thank you very much Sir. You're way too kind.
Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by malachytochukwu(m): 12:39pm On Jul 29, 2014
Ymodulus how fa na? I didn't get any response from u guys oo. I submitted mine without confirmation code cos I thought the code will be sent to me after u might have received my answer.
Name of contestant : ogbu tochukwu
Email: m........wu@mail.com
Please let me know my fate abeg.

Ymodulus: All answers should be forwarded to this mail box

[size=14pt]Importerscontest@gmail.com[/size]

Note!!!
All mail answers should have a confirmation code. This confirmation code should not be less than 10Characters. When a contestant submits his / her answer he should come back here and paste His confirmation code.
He should also paste the first letter and last 2 letters of his/her email box.

Example

SUBJECT : IMPORTERS CONTEST
ConfirmationCode: $&@82ymjovgj

*****FORMAT OF POSTING BACK ON NAIRALAND***

Contestant : ymodulus
Confirmationcode:$&@82ymjovgj
Email: g************se@gmail.com

This is to prevent fraud thank you
Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by Neduzze5(m): 12:58pm On Jul 29, 2014
malachytochukwu: Ymodulus how fa na? I didn't get any response from u guys oo. I submitted mine without confirmation code cos I thought the code will be sent to me after u might have received my answer.
Name of contestant : ogbu tochukwu
Email: m........wu@mail.com
Please let me know my fate abeg.

We all should learn to read or listen twice before undertaking any task or making any comments. Grab and digest all details but undertaking. I'm not claiming ITK because the same thing happened to me until I re read the instructions a third time.

The instruction is that "We should create a confirmation code of not less than 10 letters ourselves, include it on the email and then post it here with our name and the first one letter and the last two letters of our email addy. Hope you grab now?
Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by groovie(m): 1:16pm On Jul 29, 2014
Omo, forget o! I no do dis thing well at all, i no believe say the thing go hard reach like that. Thumbs up to ymodulus and his crew for giving time for this. I might not win but ill learn most def.
Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by spino90: 1:22pm On Jul 29, 2014
Ymodulus:

thanks. nice input
. Pls it nt fair sir.hw do we even knw if wat he posted on d forum is d correct ansa.d judges knw best.network was d major problem of most of us.and d 1st tym I chek d rule it was 2pm 2dy neva knw it was changed 2 10pm yestady.so pls tempa mercy wit justice
Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by spino90: 1:29pm On Jul 29, 2014
Some of us dy village abeg so mak una pity us bcoz no network.I had 2 travel 2 twn b4 I fit submit my own sf.Besides hw do we even knw weda if wat was posted on d forum is d corect ansa,d jugdes knw best.mayb error full am sf
Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by spino90: 1:35pm On Jul 29, 2014
Since d rule says if pple score d same mark,d 1st 2 submit will b d winner so I don't see any reason 2 disqualify d late posters.ymodulus pls consider al dz reasons I hv posted
Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by Neduzze5(m): 1:37pm On Jul 29, 2014
spino90: Some of us dy village abeg so mak una pity us bcoz no network.I had 2 travel 2 twn b4 I fit submit my own sf.Besides hw do we even knw weda if wat was posted on d forum is d corect ansa,d jugdes knw best.mayb error full am sf

Lol... Are you begging for mercy from your fellow competitors? The fact is that "we" that submitted earlier are happy that we are not even up yo the number that registered.

Like me, before I submitted mine, I counted the number of people that had submitted before me. They were only 7 so I was happy and even praying that we won't reach 15 grin so that the chances of me winning will increase.

So don't expect anyone to beg on your behalf. It's not our fault that you submitted late and it's not also our fault that a certain member decided to post the answers here.

If he hadn't posted here, I guess the hosts might have been more considerate. The thread title says Season 1. You may ave to wait for Season 2 tongue
Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by crudedude(m): 1:47pm On Jul 29, 2014
Neduzze5:

Restart wetin? Oga oh! Abeg oh.. My fingers are still smarting from yesterday's typing. It shouldn't be restarted. The game should be stopped by the time it was scheduled to be stopped yesterday and answers that came in before then should be selected!

Humble suggestion.

restart jor tongue.

on a serious note I gave all my yesterday to this. still didn't finish as I'm not even up to a novice in this importation thing. like someone said, I did learn something to say the least.
Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by Neduzze5(m): 1:55pm On Jul 29, 2014
crudedude:

restart jor tongue.

on a serious note I gave all my yesterday to this. still didn't finish as I'm not even up to a novice in this importation thing. like someone said, I did learn something to say the least.

Lol... Congrats to you jare. It was after I finished and read through Steven's answers that I realized that I didn't answer one queshion. Nevertheless, I'm a bit hopeful at least for 2nd or 3rd price.
Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by spino90: 2:17pm On Jul 29, 2014
Neduzze5:

Lol... Are you begging for mercy from your fellow competitors? The fact is that "we" that submitted earlier are happy that we are not even up yo the number that registered.

Like me, before I submitted mine, I counted the number of people that had submitted before me. They were only 7 so I was happy and even praying that we won't reach 15 grin so that the chances of me winning will increase.

So don't expect anyone to beg on your behalf. It's not our fault that you submitted late and it's not also our fault that a certain member decided to post the answers here.

If he hadn't posted here, I guess the hosts might have been more considerate. The thread title says Season 1. You may ave to wait for Season 2 tongue
.Since d rule says if pple score d same mark,d 1st 2 submit will b d winner so I don't see any reason 2 disqualify d late posters.nd hw to u knw weda if wat was posted on d forum are d ansas d judges want 2 see
Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by spino90: 2:19pm On Jul 29, 2014
Neduzze5:

.Since d rule says if pple score d same mark,d 1st 2 submit will b d winner so I don't see any reason 2 disqualify d late posters.nd hw do u knw weda if wat was posted on d forum are d correct ansas
Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by NONNYG: 3:59pm On Jul 29, 2014
ANYONE THAT SUBMITTED AFTER THAT GUY THAT POSTED HIS ANSWERS HERE MUST HAVE IN ONE WAY OR THE OTHER CHEATED. NA 9JA WE DEY. Host and Co-host pls do something
Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by spino90: 4:45pm On Jul 29, 2014
NONNYG: ANYONE THAT SUBMITTED AFTER THAT GUY THAT POSTED HIS ANSWERS HERE MUST HAVE IN ONE WAY OR THE OTHER CHEATED. NA 9JA WE DEY. Host and Co-host pls do something
. This is an open test so evrybdy cheated bcoz google is our friend.in my own opinion wat d judges ar sopos 2 do is 2 chek out 4 dy spellings of d key words and explicit ansas

1 Like

Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by crudedude(m): 6:23pm On Jul 29, 2014
spino90: . This is an open test so evrybdy cheated bcoz google is our friend.in my own opinion wat d judges ar sopos 2 do is 2 chek out 4 dy spellings of d key words and explicit ansas

No Sir. Even with Google you cannot answer correctly up to 60% of the questions if you're a novice at importation. Trust me, I know. Be sincere with yourself.

Any answer after that steve's own should be disqualified cause it was just before the deadline and he pasted it on the thread against instructions . Making it easy for others to help themselves should they choose to.

2 Likes

Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by olawhizzy(m): 7:04pm On Jul 29, 2014
Ymodulus:

thanks. nice input

ymodulus... pls d extension is ok... sum people were not aware abt the deadline before, nd now that it as been extended it will gv room for them...
Also for the issue of copying the answer... thats y we av the judges to judge accurately, anyone that the answer is similar shld b disqualify.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by groovie(m): 9:02pm On Jul 29, 2014
crudedude:

No Sir. Even with Google you cannot answer correctly up to 60% of the questions if you're a novice at importation. Trust me, I know. Be sincere with yourself.

Any answer after that steve's own should be disqualified cause it was just before the deadline and he pasted it on the thread against instructions . Making it easy for others to help themselves should they choose to.

omo forget, it will take up to two days for anyone to answer 60% of these questions sef using google. When i saw those answers, i know say i don cook beans
Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by benebaby77: 10:03pm On Jul 29, 2014
Am still waiting for the code.... Hal......dge@gmail.com
Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by kheart(m): 10:27pm On Jul 29, 2014
benebaby77: Am still waiting for the code.... Hal......dge@gmail.com
u re supposed to create it ursef n not wait for 1
Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by Ymodulus: 5:45am On Jul 30, 2014
FOLA ANSWERS

1 Like

Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by shinaf: 5:49am On Jul 30, 2014
Ismaeel Abdulkadir

Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by Ymodulus: 5:54am On Jul 30, 2014
Andrew Otti Answers

Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by shinaf: 5:55am On Jul 30, 2014
ANDREW OTTI ANSWERS continuation...

Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by Ymodulus: 5:59am On Jul 30, 2014
OKONKWO JOEL ANSWERS

Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by shinaf: 6:00am On Jul 30, 2014
Okonkwo Joel Answers continuation

Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by Ymodulus: 6:04am On Jul 30, 2014
KANIKE KALE ANSWERS

Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by shinaf: 6:05am On Jul 30, 2014
KANIKE KALE ANSWERS Continuation..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Attributes Of Successful Business Owners / Get Paid To Read News, Comment And Share Posts. Its Free! / Nigerians Abroad Remitted N9trn In 2018, Highest In 13 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.