Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,325 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won (11125 Views)

Forex Curbs: CBN Moves To Ease Importers' Plight / REGISTRATION Importers Game Challenge - N125,000 To Be Won / I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by eph12(m): 8:27am On Jul 30, 2014
Did someone say MC does not work on aliexpress?
Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by biggboy(m): 8:54am On Jul 30, 2014
What's happening? I submitted before deadline of 10PM and even post my confirmation code here. Abeg ooo, I put my best into into it ooo. Confirmation code:femolala92. Email: olu.------------009@gmail.com
Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by Fran6ik: 10:53am On Jul 30, 2014
Please Ymodulus, I didn't c mine. submitted b4 10pm please cross check. fran6ike
Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by crudedude(m): 10:54am On Jul 30, 2014
Like someone said the organization wasn't exactly the best and there were a couple of mishaps here and there. Don't want to start listing them but I believe the organizers will take notes and upgrade to 2.0 next time.

Erm, why can't we copy and 'quote-paste' all the answers here? This picture attachments look somehow on a mobile browser. And the pasting them in parts again. A bit stressful if you ask me.

Welldone to everyone once again.

1 Like

Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by groovie(m): 12:34pm On Jul 30, 2014
Dem try abeg, they are not been paid for this. Infact they should be hiding all their knowledge so that they will rule the imports business, but here they are releasing it freely. Make we suffery dey critisize.

2 Likes

Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by biggboy(m): 3:04pm On Jul 30, 2014
biggboy: contestant; Kareem oluwafemi festus ,
confirmation code; femolala92
email: ol-------------09@gmail.com
#ThereIsGodo
Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by ibangs(m): 1:24pm On Aug 01, 2014
Seems to have been no post from anyone for a couple of days now. Do any one have an idea on when the result will be release?
Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by chiefkpokp(m): 11:26pm On Aug 01, 2014
oboy u non get work oooooo, come dey breake mellow for madam 2 resturants. mtcheew

Ymodulus: HERE ARE YOUR QUESTIONS CONTESTANTS

HINTS:
1kg Normal Shipping cost $4.9 transportation
1kg Custom Clearance cost N280
All Exchange Rate is $1 = N164

QUESTIONS No1 (20marks)

You have been contacted by SEUN (owner of Nairaland) to purchase Laptops from China for the NAIRALAND HEADQUATERS in Ogun State. Each Laptop cost $500Each and SEUN needs 10PIECES within a duration not exceeding 25DAYS
Answer the following

What Chinese site will be the best site for this purchase
What application will you use to chat with your seller
What method of shipping is available and will you use
How will you negotiate with your seller to get better price

QUESTION No2

After the purchase was made, the total laptops weighed 14.6KG. Please answer the following

Give a break down of the cost of shipping the laptops. (Use price stated in Hint)
List 2 Courier company that can pick up SEUN laptop from Lagos International Airport and send to him in Ogun State
Give SEUN a reasonable date you can get his laptop delivered to him

QUESTION 3
List 5 Chinese website for online Shopping. Note!! Aliexpress and Alibaba. Com not inclusive

QUESTION 4
In which Chinese City or Province can you find Most Nigerian SHIPPING COMPANIES (Spelling counts)

QUESTION 5
To a MINI IMPORTER, can the importation of chicken be considered as A CONTRABAND? YES or NO

QUESTION 6
Arrange these free shipping companies in their order of fastness
HONKONG POST
CHINA POST
SINGAPORE POST
SWISS POST

QUESTION 7
Below are courier companies used to send goods WITHIN CHINA? Select the fastest 3 courier company AND arrange them in their order of fastness
STO Express
Shunfeng Express aka SF EXPRESS
Zto Express
Yundex Air Mail

QUESTION 8
The most expensive mode of shipping from CHINA to NIGERIA is
DHL
FEDEX
UPS
EMS

QUESTION 9
State 10 PIONEERS who have helped changed, and contribute immensely towards the importation of goods from China to Nigeria on NAIRALAND BUSINESS SECTION.

QUESTION 10
Which Groups own ALIBABA and ALIEXPRESS.com?

QUESTION 11
Which mobile operating system is friendly to an Importer?
Android
IOS
Windows
Linux

QUESTION 12
Select the best Mobile Browser for browsing a CHINESE SHOPPING SITE (this site is in Chinese language and needed to be translated to enlish)
Opera Mini
Mozilla
Ucweb
Chrome
QESTION 13
List 3 Applications used to chat with Chinese sellers. (Note! Trade Manager not inclusive).
QUESTION 14
if you happen to be the winner of this Game challenge and given the sum of N100,000na what will you do with the said amount. Briefly state the item you will import and why

QUESTION 15
list 3Shipping companies for shipping goods from America to Nigeria and 3websites you can buy goods from in the U.S and send to Nigeria. (Amazon and EBay excluded).

QUESTION 16
LIST the following.

A. Host and Co-Host of this Challenge
B. SPONSORS of this challenge
c. What is the name of this WEBSITE that made it possible for you to be able to contest today?

ALL THE Sponsors of this Game Challenge
QUESTION 17
a. List All the Nigerian bank which Visacard/ mastercard can be used on Aliexpress.
b. Also State the best bank with the most friendly Exchange rate .
c. State the name of the Chinese currency
d. State the exchange rate of dollar to the Chinese currency
e. State the exchange rate of the Chinese currency to Naira.

QUESTION 18
You are to pay a Chinese Firm ' Xiang Industries' the sum of $4,000 and Bank transfer / western union / use of third party China shipping Agents are not working. Please kindly state in not more than 1 WORD the NEW WAY to transfer money to China and at cheaper rate.

QUESTION 19
MayorAll solutions imported 400Pieces of Ainox X laptops. The transporting was done via Air Freight Company (NAME OF COMPANY WITHELD), after 1 day of the goods arrived Nigeria. Mayor the manager of MAYORALL notice the tracking details are no longer changing, he his so worried and wants to go CRAZY. MayorAll Solutions can no longer take this and decided to employ you as a CONSULTANT on the issue. please

a. Tell mayor what you think have happened to his goods (not more than 10words)
b. Briefly Advice mayoral on possible way to go about getting back the goods
c. Tell us which AIR FREIGHT COMPANY mayoral solutions had likely used. (not more than 2 words)
d. Advice mayor All on how to avoid same problem in future.

QUESTION 20
POST BUYING FEATURE Can be found on which of this websites.

a. Aliexpress
b. ShianXing.com
c. Amazon
d. EBay
e. Rakuten.com
f. Alibaba.com

BEST OF LUCK CONTESTANT. LET THE BATTLE BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#########################################
All answers should be forwarded to this mail box
[size=14pt]Importerscontest@gmail.com[/size]

Note!!!
All mail answers should have a confirmation code. This confirmation code should not be less than 10Characters. When a contestant submits his / her answer he should come back here and paste His confirmation code.
He should also paste the first letter and last 2 letters of his/her email box.

Example:

SUBJECT : IMPORTERS CONTEST
ConfirmationCode: $&@82ymjovgj

*****FORMAT OF POSTING BACK ON NAIRALAND***

Contestant : ymodulus
Confirmationcode:$&@82ymjovgj
Email: g************se@gmail.com

This is to prevent cheating thank you
Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by Neduzze5(m): 8:34am On Aug 04, 2014
If I was told that a thread of this magnitude created by some very notable members of this humble forum with the goal of empwith the needed little capital to start-run their importation business has all of a sudden gone down the drains in such an inexcusable manner, I would never have believed it so.

What went wrong is what I don't know but all I know is that the credibility of these notable persons and members of his forum is at stake here. As a pioneer member of this business section especially in regards to the Importation Business, we all highly suppose that you, Ymodulus especially possess the leadership skills to make this particular seasonal quiz competition a success.

The reason most of us keyed into this is because of the presence of notable names such as Ymodulus, Mayorall, Krixmas logistics, Sterdam, Shinaf and a host of others. It's not like we didn't have any other thing to do with our time but we were somewhat assured that there will be winners come the end of this maiden edition of this seasonal competition

We actually expect that we would be carried on along the way as you all work hard in a bid to get the winners of this competition and now, it's almost four days since this competition was held and there has been no news from the hosts. I beg therefore to express my sincere disappointment in the way this competition was handled.

If you didn't intend to hold it in the first place or give away any prizes, then you shouldn't have begun what you could not finish. In the event of this, I'll be giving you guys a deadline of Wednesday tongue and if nothing is done to correct this anomaly, then I'll humbly step out of the competition. Good luck with keeping the deadline!! wink

cc: Ymodulus
Sterdam
Shinaf
Seun

1 Like

Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by Ymodulus: 9:14am On Aug 04, 2014
@Nebuzz55.
compilation of the result is not just a play. its more difficult thank you think. going through messages and marking scheme.
Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by Ymodulus: 9:19am On Aug 04, 2014
However results will be announced tonight. Just 2 contestant left.

Marking scheme will roll out in some minutes
Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by Ymodulus: 1:20pm On Aug 04, 2014
RESULTS

QUESTIONS No1 (20marks)
You have been contacted by SEUN (owner of Nairaland) to purchase Laptops from China for the NAIRALAND HEADQUATERS in Ogun State. Each Laptop cost $500Each and SEUN needs 10PIECES within a duration not exceeding 25DAYS
Answer the following
(www.alibaba.com)
What application will you use to chat with your seller . TradeManager

What method of shipping is available and will you use[b] (Normal shipping)[/b]

d . How will you negotiate with your seller to get better price
I will tell him i have a large market for his product that will be solely control by me for a few years to come before major competition. I will let him know that the target market is mainly over 9, 300 students of a newly built tertiary institution(Heritage Polytechnic). Having informed him about the large market potential in the area, i will now tell him if he can get me the 10 laptops at a discounted price for sample, that i will definitely be back for large order if his products is good enough and of high quality. I will tell him if his product is good enough, the demand from the students will be high an impressive considering the fact that the product is not very expensive. With this, he might just be tempted to take the risk with the hope of having a bigger deal with me in future. After all that what business is all about. "Some degree of calculated risk".

aNY LIE THAT WILL MAKE YOU APPEAR AS A BIG COMPANY IS THE RIGHT WAY.
QUESTION No2
After the purchase was made, the total laptops weighed 14.6KG. Please answer the following
Using the given hint: 1kg Normal Shipping cost $4.9 transportation,
1kg Custom clearance cost N280
All exchange rate is $1 ==> N164

Cost for Transportation:
1kg = $4.9
14.6kg = $4.9 x 14.6kg
= $71.54

Using Exchange Rate $1 = N164
Cost of Transportation in Naira = $71.54 x 164
= N11,732.56

Custom Clearance:
1kg = 280
Therefore for the goods; 14.6kg = 14.6kg x 280
= N4,088

Total Cost of Shipping = Cost of Transportation + Custom Clearance
= N11,732.56 + N4,088
= N15,820.56

b) List 2 Courier company that can pick up SEUN laptop from Lagos International Airport and send to him in Ogun State
Krixmax Logistics, Kobomart
c) Give SEUN a reasonable date you can get his laptop delivered to him
I will consider 7 days shipping days to Nigeria, and additional 5 days for an unforeseen circumstances in case there's clearance issues, just as we experience in the country couple of weeks ago. I will tell Seun, i will get his laptops delivered within 12 - 14 days.

QUESTION 3
List 5 Chinese website for online Shopping. Note!! Aliexpress and Alibaba. Com not inclusive (www.tmall.com, www.1688.com, www.taobao.com, www.dhgate.com www.chinacarts.com etc)
QUESTION 4
In which Chinese City or Province can you find Most Nigerian SHIPPING COMPANIES (Spelling counts)
(Guangzhou) or Guangdong Province√
QUESTION 5
To a MINI IMPORTER, can the importation of chicken be considered as A CONTRABAND? YES or NO
(yes)√
QUESTION 6
HONKONG POST (1st) - SINGAPORE POST(2nd) - CHINA POST(3rd) - SWISS POST (4th) -
QUESTION 7
Below are courier companies used to send goods WITHIN CHINA? Select the fastest 3 courier company AND arrange them in their order of fastness
SF EXPRESS -> Sto Express -> Zto express -> ExpressYundex Air Mail
QUESTION 8
DHL
FEDEX (Answer)√
UPS
EMS
QUESTION 9
State 10 PIONEERS who have helped changed, and contribute immensely towards the importation of goods from China to Nigeria on NAIRALAND BUSINESS SECTION.
El matteo, 2Sexy, Mayorall, Ymodulus, mastercee, 9free, Yemi2plus, shinaf, tonjeola, surveycash etc)
QUESTION 10
(the Alibaba group)√
QUESTION 11
Android (answer)√
IOS
Windows
Linux
QUESTION 12
Select the best Mobile Browser for browsing a CHINESE SHOPPING SITE (this site is in Chinese language and needed to be translated to English)
Opera Mini
Mozilla
Ucweb
Chrome (Answer)√

QUESTION 13
List 3 Applications used to chat with Chinese sellers. (Note! Trade Manager not inclusive). (whatsapp, wechat, skype, wangwang etc)!√
QUESTION 14
if you happen to be the winner of this Game challenge and given the sum of N100,000na what will you do with the said amount. Briefly state the item you will import and why
(I'll use the money to set up a tutorial center for Weac examination. Because I'll like to join in the campaign of rising back the education glory in Nigeria) √
QUESTION 15
list 3Shipping companies for shipping goods from America to Nigeria and 3websites you can buy goods from in the U.S and send to Nigeria.
(Amazon and EBay excluded). (15a. Baze 1 Logistics, Nonikings, Fafalux etc ) b. (www.outpost.com, www.overstock.com, www.cdw.com etc)
QUESTION 16
LIST the following.

A. Host and Co-Host of this Challenge (Ymodulus and Shinaf)
( 1. CJ LOGISTICS
2. NonnyKings Logistics
3. Chidolue ChukwuNonso
4. KrixMax Logistics
5. Initialize. mobile
6. MASTERCEE
7. FlintHeart Shoes (opeokoluwa)
8. UzzyBaby
9. blym4real
10. Sterdam
11. Clinton
12. TheSpecialOne (NisborProcurement).
13. Eph12 (Procurement)
14. MayorAll)
c. What is the name of this WEBSITE that made it possible for you to be able to contest today?
(Nairaland)

QUESTION 17
a. List All the Nigerian bank which Visacard/ mastercard can be used on Aliexpress.
Zenith Bank, UBA bank, Access Bank, Fedility, Stanbic etc
b. Also State the best bank with the most friendly Exchange rate (Access Bank).
c. State the name of the Chinese currency (Chinese Yuan or RMB)
d. State the exchange rate of dollar to the Chinese currency[b] (1 usd = 6.25 RMB)[/b]
e. State the exchange rate of the Chinese currency to Naira. (1 RMB = 27 Naira)
QUESTION 18
You are to pay a Chinese Firm ' Xiang Industries' the sum of $4,000 and Bank transfer / western union / use of third party China shipping Agents are not working. Please kindly state in not more than 1 WORD the NEW WAY to transfer money to China and at cheaper rate. - (Paypal)√

QUESTION 19
MayorAll solutions imported 400Pieces of Ainox X laptops. The transporting was done via Air Freight Company (NAME OF COMPANY WITHELD), after 1 day of the goods arrived Nigeria. Mayor the manager of MAYORALL notice the tracking details are no longer changing, he his so worried and wants to go CRAZY. MayorAll Solutions can no longer take this and decided to employ you as a CONSULTANT on the issue. please

(Custom found his goods dutiable and held it.)√
b. Briefly Advice mayoral on possible way to go about getting back the goods -
(He should get his Payment Invoice, His transaction details, proof of mode of payment used, Means of Identification and/or letter of intent showing the purpose of importing the goods and present them to the customs office at the Air Freight Company}
c. Tell us which AIR FREIGHT COMPANY mayoral solutions had likely used. (not more than 2 words) -(DHL)√
d. Advice mayor All on how to avoid same problem in future. - (Mayor should Ship through a Freight Forwarding Company popular known as 3rd Party shipping company)

QUESTION 20

a. Aliexpress
b. ShianXing.com
c. Amazon
d. EBay
e. Rakuten.com
f. Alibaba.com (answer)√

2 Likes

Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by ibangs(m): 2:31pm On Aug 04, 2014
Congratulations!!! to all the winners.
Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by Vstuffs(m): 2:48pm On Aug 04, 2014
Thanks but how come marks are given for question 17 above(I thought it was for only experts in importation)
Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by Ymodulus: 4:09pm On Aug 04, 2014
[size=14pt]1st Position - Onyeche ( onyichick )
2nd - Ruth - ( Paradise163 )
3rd - Iyiola ( heyihola )
4th - Victor ( RayPawer )[/size]

Olayiwola has been disqualified by the JUDGES for cheating. He registered a new nairaland account to enable him compete. If he hadnt cheated he would have been third.
You are fraud brother

Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by Vstuffs(m): 4:12pm On Aug 04, 2014
Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by mayorall(m): 4:32pm On Aug 04, 2014
Congrat Onyichick
Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by onyichick(f): 4:41pm On Aug 04, 2014
am soo happy,infact am shocked.tanx to d organisers for putting together this competition n the sponsors for their contributions.to my fellow competitors I say congrats too cos e no easy to answer all those plenty questions.

3 Likes

Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by onyichick(f): 4:42pm On Aug 04, 2014
mayorall: Congrat Onyichick
tanx oga Mayorall.am beyond happy
Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by Ymodulus: 4:46pm On Aug 04, 2014
Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by Paradise163(f): 5:03pm On Aug 04, 2014
Happy I made it
Thanks to everyone who made it possible
Thank you Nairaland

THANK YOU!!!

1 Like

Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by kheart(m): 5:41pm On Aug 04, 2014
congrats to d winners and being new in importation i have learn alot.
Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by 9free(m): 6:51pm On Aug 04, 2014
onyichick: am soo happy,infact am shocked.tanx to d organisers for putting together this competition n the sponsors for their contributions.to my fellow competitors I say congrats too cos e no easy to answer all those plenty questions.
Congratulations
Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by onyichick(f): 8:29pm On Aug 04, 2014
9free:
Congratulations
tanx alot
Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by Raypawer(m): 9:57am On Aug 05, 2014
woa!
Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by macklef(m): 11:38am On Aug 05, 2014
Ehen, i just dey see all this paparazi o, hehehe. Chai, no b small thing.
Mehn, i wish i had time like this o
Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by Oteleye(f): 4:50pm On Aug 05, 2014
Congratulation. thanks for doing we ladies proud
onyichick: am soo happy,infact am shocked.tanx to d organisers for putting together this competition n the sponsors for their contributions.to my fellow competitors I say congrats too cos e no easy to answer all those plenty questions.
Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by onyichick(f): 4:54pm On Aug 05, 2014
Oteleye: Congratulation. thanks for doing we ladies proud
tank u.
Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by Businesslocator(m): 5:51pm On Aug 05, 2014
buy perfect money at 150 per $ promo
price!pay into our company acct
instant web connect,minimum
purchase $20 office address Plot 595
Durumi Road Area 1, Near Old
Secretariat, Abuja. customer care line:07051145822 +12028888170
avaliable 24/7
Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by olabs201(m): 4:04am On Aug 06, 2014
this is a game , and note an avenue to destroys ones name . i dont in any way just register a new nairaland account just for the sake of the competition mr moderator and co. i have been operating the account since January this year and i only have issues of signing in to the account because of the resend brake down of nairaland few months ago. and was only left with the option of signing in with a new confirmation code that was done like 5weeks ago. PLS my integrity is what i protect most in my life
Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by Chartey(m): 10:47pm On Aug 06, 2014
Ymodulus: HERE ARE YOUR QUESTIONS CONTESTANTS

HINTS:
1kg Normal Shipping cost $4.9 transportation
1kg Custom Clearance cost N280
All Exchange Rate is $1 = N164

QUESTIONS No1 (20marks)

Answer the following

What application will you use to chat with your seller
What method of shipping is available and will you use
How will you negotiate with your seller to get better price

QUESTION No2

Give a break down of the cost of shipping the laptops. (Use price stated in Hint)
List 2 Courier company that can pick up SEUN laptop from Lagos International Airport and send to him in Ogun State
Give SEUN a reasonable date you can get his laptop delivered to him

QUESTION 3
List 5 Chinese website for online Shopping. Note!! Aliexpress and Alibaba. Com not inclusive

QUESTION 4

QUESTION 5

QUESTION 6
HONKONG POST
CHINA POST
SINGAPORE POST
SWISS POST

QUESTION 7
STO Express
Shunfeng Express aka SF EXPRESS
Zto Express
Yundex Air Mail

QUESTION 8
DHL
FEDEX
UPS
EMS

QUESTION 9

QUESTION 10

QUESTION 11
Android
IOS
Windows
Linux

QUESTION 12
Select the best Mobile Browser for browsing a CHINESE SHOPPING SITE (this site is in Chinese language and needed to be translated to enlish)
Opera Mini
Mozilla
Ucweb
Chrome
QESTION 13
List 3 Applications used to chat with Chinese sellers. (Note! Trade Manager not inclusive).
QUESTION 14

QUESTION 15
list 3Shipping companies for shipping goods from America to Nigeria and 3websites you can buy goods from in the U.S and send to Nigeria. (Amazon and EBay excluded).

QUESTION 16
LIST the following.

A. Host and Co-Host of this Challenge

ALL THE Sponsors of this Game Challenge
QUESTION 17
b. Also State the best bank with the most friendly Exchange rate .
c. State the name of the Chinese currency
d. State the exchange rate of dollar to the Chinese currency
e. State the exchange rate of the Chinese currency to Naira.

QUESTION 18
You are to pay a Chinese Firm ' Xiang Industries' the sum of $4,000 and Bank transfer / western union / use of third party China shipping Agents are not working. Please kindly state in not more than 1 WORD the NEW WAY to transfer money to China and at cheaper rate.

QUESTION 19

b. Briefly Advice mayoral on possible way to go about getting back the goods
c. Tell us which AIR FREIGHT COMPANY mayoral solutions had likely used. (not more than 2 words)
d. Advice mayor All on how to avoid same problem in future.

QUESTION 20

a. Aliexpress
b. ShianXing.com
c. Amazon
d. EBay
e. Rakuten.com
f. Alibaba.com

BEST OF LUCK CONTESTANT. LET THE BATTLE BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#########################################
All answers should be forwarded to this mail box
[size=14pt]Importerscontest@gmail.com[/size]

Note!!!
All mail answers should have a confirmation code. This confirmation code should not be less than 10Characters. When a contestant submits his / her answer he should come back here and paste His confirmation code.
He should also paste the first letter and last 2 letters of his/her email box.

Example:

SUBJECT : IMPORTERS CONTEST
ConfirmationCode: $&@82ymjovgj

*****FORMAT OF POSTING BACK ON NAIRALAND***

Contestant : ymodulus
Confirmationcode:$&@82ymjovgj
Email: g************se@gmail.com

This is to prevent cheating thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Which Is Better And More Profitable? Moniepoint Or Opay? / Get Paid To Read News, Comment And Share Posts. Its Free! / Attributes Of Successful Business Owners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.