Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

Staying Under One Roof But In Seperate Rooms! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Staying Under One Roof But In Seperate Rooms! (1250 Views)

Why Married Couples Should Not Stay In Seperate Rooms. / My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room / Sleeping In Seperate Rooms While Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Staying Under One Roof But In Seperate Rooms! by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 18, 2014
Fellow NLs, will you agree to an arrangement or support the idea that you stay in separate room from your spouse under one roof?

Re: Staying Under One Roof But In Seperate Rooms! by Mimienudles(f): 5:57pm On Sep 18, 2014
I'm won't say it wrong but 'Mummy and Daddy's room' and just 'Mummy's room' would be better.

1 Like

Re: Staying Under One Roof But In Seperate Rooms! by Haywhymido(m): 8:05pm On Sep 18, 2014
Till dat time sha
Re: Staying Under One Roof But In Seperate Rooms! by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 18, 2014
I honestly dont like the idea....I wont accept it...

He is gonna be my personal warm pillow and cushion....How are we gonna do the do??...When konji catches anyone, are we gonna start doing hide and seek or begging for attention??....

Hian!!....We ll sleep on the same bed ni ooo....Roll on each other....cuddle....hold each other in different sleeping styles...Then fire on whenever mother nature starts pressing those buttons...

1 Like

Re: Staying Under One Roof But In Seperate Rooms! by yungchop: 10:15pm On Sep 18, 2014
temigracie: I honestly dont like the idea....I wont accept it...

He is gonna be my personal warm pillow and cushion....How are we gonna do the do??...When konji catches anyone, are we gonna start doing hide and seek or begging for attention??....

Hian!!....We ll sleep on the same bed ni ooo....Roll on each other....cuddle....hold each other in different sleeping styles...Then fire on whenever mother nature starts pressing those buttons...
NO! You see, even as husband and wife, you still need privacy!! Like me now, me and my wife can't stay in the same room! I just need to be alone sometimes, when conji comes knocking you can go and meet your husband to render you his services and leave after the project vice versa smiley

1 Like

Re: Staying Under One Roof But In Seperate Rooms! by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 18, 2014
yungchop: NO! You see, even as husband and wife, you still need privacy!! Like me now, me and my wife can't stay in the same room! I just need to be alone sometimes, when conji comes knocking you can go and meet your husband to render you his services and leave after the project vice versa smiley

Privacy!!....In marriage??....Do we actually need to hide things from each other??...

Whats so private that we cant let each other know about??...

If we sleep in different rooms...There is evry possibility we'l be drifting apart little by little...Theres every possibility we wont discuss issues together like before...There is every possibility we become sex-starved and start cheating...

Why should we be sleeping in different roooms??...Are we strangers to each other??...We are married....so, we must sleep together.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Staying Under One Roof But In Seperate Rooms! by yungchop: 10:28pm On Sep 18, 2014
temigracie:

Privacy!!....In marriage??....Do we actually need to hide things from each other??...

Whats so private that we cant let each other know about??...

If we sleep in different rooms...There is evry possibility we'l be drifting apart little by little...Theres every possibility we wont discuss issues together like before...There is every possibility we become sex-starved and start cheating...

Why should we be sleeping in different roooms??...Are we strangers to each other??...We are married....so, we must sleep together.....
how do you become sex starved?? Can't you walk to his room? . And no matter the closeness of the couples there are still things that needs to be private! Should we have a debate??

2 Likes

Re: Staying Under One Roof But In Seperate Rooms! by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 18, 2014
yungchop: how do you become sex starved?? Can't you walk to his room? . And no matter the closeness of the couples there are still things that needs to be private! Should we have a debate??

Yeah, I ll love that....

Dont you think it's gonna affect their sex-life??....Apart from that, what are the things you think should still be private??....For example, my husband sleeps with me on the same bed....Whenever I feel like doing the real koko, I can reach out and do silly things to him....

But if his room is next door, and i feel like doing it....DOnt you think am gonna have second thought??...That maybe he might turn me down...
Re: Staying Under One Roof But In Seperate Rooms! by Missmossy(f): 10:42pm On Sep 18, 2014
Hmmm...just observing cool

1 Like

Re: Staying Under One Roof But In Seperate Rooms! by yungchop: 10:57pm On Sep 18, 2014
temigracie:

Yeah, I ll love that....

Dont you think it's gonna affect their sex-life??....Apart from that, what are the things you think should still be private??....For example, my husband sleeps with me on the same bed....Whenever I feel like doing the real koko, I can reach out and do silly things to him....

But if his room is next door, and i feel like doing it....DOnt you think am gonna have second thought??...That maybe he might turn me down...
I'll address your points one after the other. . The debate will hold 2mao, be fully prepared I'll mention you to the thread. Then after that we'll beg the mod to take it to front page then the person with the highest number of likes win agreed?
Re: Staying Under One Roof But In Seperate Rooms! by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 18, 2014
yungchop: I'll address your points one after the other. . The debate will hold 2mao, be fully prepared I'll mention you to the thread. Then after that we'll beg the mod to take it to front page then the person with the highest number of likes win agreed?

lol...That lll be perfect...
Re: Staying Under One Roof But In Seperate Rooms! by Nobody: 6:26am On Sep 19, 2014
temigracie: I honestly dont like the idea....I wont accept it...

I know most ladies will not buy the idea but I have a friend who practices this type of living. He stays in one room while the wife stays in another. He claims he wants some privacy.

But I can't even nurse such idea with my wife, how do I start?

1 Like

Re: Staying Under One Roof But In Seperate Rooms! by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 19, 2014
It depends on what one wants to get out of the relatonship as a whole

If you want to promote companionship, friendship, openess, easier conflict resolustion and the likes, then its in your best interest to share as many things together, includng your bed.

If you however want to be a lone ranger and have a "cooler" more formal, non spontaneous like relationship with your spouse, then separate rooms is the way to go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Staying Under One Roof But In Seperate Rooms! by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 19, 2014
yungchop: I'll address your points one after the other. . The debate will hold 2mao, be fully prepared I'll mention you to the thread. Then after that we'll beg the mod to take it to front page then the person with the highest number of likes win agreed?
temigracie:
lol...That lll be perfect...
Make I book my space for the debate cheesy cheesy

cool cool
Re: Staying Under One Roof But In Seperate Rooms! by Kewt: 8:24am On Sep 19, 2014
chaircover: It depends on what one wants to get out of the relatonship as a whole

If you want to promote companionship, friendship, openess, easier conflict resolustion and the likes, then its in your best interest to share as many things together, includng your bed.

If you however want to be a lone ranger and have a "cooler" more formal, non spontaneous like relationship with your spouse, then separate rooms is the way to go.

I must say.....this is spot on!
Re: Staying Under One Roof But In Seperate Rooms! by blessedqueen(f): 8:27am On Sep 19, 2014
Let d show begin
Re: Staying Under One Roof But In Seperate Rooms! by Naavah(f): 8:34am On Sep 19, 2014
Separate rooms pls, I'm nt a touchy-feely person.

(1) (Reply)

T / Would You Work Under Your Spouse In An Organisation? / Is It A Good Idea To Employ My Sister In-law As My Personal Lawyer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.