Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,542 members, 7,823,376 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Nigeria Wins Bronze In Men's Discus Throw - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Wins Bronze In Men's Discus Throw (10771 Views)

Fifa Admits Bronze Boot Error, Chukwueze Not Nwakali Winner / Chinwe Okoro Wins Gold In Women's Discus At The African Athletics Championships / Watch Richard Okigbazi Win Bronze In Discus For Nigeria – Throwing On One Leg! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Wins Bronze In Men's Discus Throw by tomiobj(m): 9:13pm On Jul 28, 2014
OXYGEN01: Foolish fool.so u r marking grammar nw...Hahaha so are u people serious at all?
. No I am not marking it. A nigerian beggar has every right to call you an olodo
Re: Nigeria Wins Bronze In Men's Discus Throw by OXYGEN01: 9:14pm On Jul 28, 2014
tomiobj: . No I am not marking it. A nigerian beggar has every right to call you an olodo
whiles a Ghanaian madman has every right to call u his brother.
Re: Nigeria Wins Bronze In Men's Discus Throw by OXYGEN01: 9:16pm On Jul 28, 2014
tomiobj: . No I am not marking it. A nigerian beggar has every right to call you an olodo
If u wanna start insults fine.I hope you won't regret coming to this forum.Mumu.
Re: Nigeria Wins Bronze In Men's Discus Throw by tomiobj(m): 9:17pm On Jul 28, 2014
OXYGEN01: whiles a Ghanaian madman has every right to call u his brother.
. @ least I cn say he is mad. But ur case is special. Ur a smelling olodo. All ur sentences make no sense. Fucking cock sucker.
Re: Nigeria Wins Bronze In Men's Discus Throw by OXYGEN01: 9:20pm On Jul 28, 2014
tomiobj: . @ least I cn say he is mad. But ur case is special. Ur a smelling olodo. All ur sentences make no sense. Fucking cock sucker.
They make no sense but you are able to deduce meaning from it and reply accordingly. Are you normal?
Re: Nigeria Wins Bronze In Men's Discus Throw by tomiobj(m): 9:20pm On Jul 28, 2014
OXYGEN01: If u wanna start insults fine.I hope you won't regret coming to this forum.Mumu.
. Been here way longer than u. I ain't replying you again. My teacher told me not to argue with immature people. Because they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience
Re: Nigeria Wins Bronze In Men's Discus Throw by OXYGEN01: 9:22pm On Jul 28, 2014
tomiobj: . Been here way longer than u. I ain't replying you again. My teacher told me not to argue with immature people. Because they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience
Fortunately for you,you were born with much experience.MUMU.
Re: Nigeria Wins Bronze In Men's Discus Throw by OXYGEN01: 9:24pm On Jul 28, 2014
tomiobj: . Been here way longer than u. I ain't replying you again. My teacher told me not to argue with immature people. Because they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience
Kwasia u better don't quote me again.
Re: Nigeria Wins Bronze In Men's Discus Throw by tomiobj(m): 9:25pm On Jul 28, 2014
OXYGEN01: Fortunately for you,you were born with much experience.MUMU.
. Vengeance is yours to take oh God smiley
Re: Nigeria Wins Bronze In Men's Discus Throw by Kelewele(m): 9:54pm On Jul 28, 2014
bbello28: are u a ghanaian? grin if yes.... Pls is it true dat ghana ppl can leave finger print on charcoal? grin better still... I heard a rumour dat ghana kids like yu do shout oyinbo pepper wheneva u see wande coal on tv? grin cheesy abeg na true?
Says an ugly ape whose camera is unable to capture his tarred face.
Re: Nigeria Wins Bronze In Men's Discus Throw by Kelewele(m): 9:57pm On Jul 28, 2014
bbello28: are u a ghanaian? grin if yes.... Pls is it true dat ghana ppl can leave finger print on charcoal? grin better still... I heard a rumour dat ghana kids like yu do shout oyinbo pepper wheneva u see wande coal on tv? grin cheesy abeg na true?
Re: Nigeria Wins Bronze In Men's Discus Throw by HandOfChukwu: 10:11pm On Jul 28, 2014
Bronze is nothing to celebrate we are a nation of over 100 million ........Anyway...

Blessing Okagbare just broke the commonwealth games record to win GOLD in the 100m.
Re: Nigeria Wins Bronze In Men's Discus Throw by Damalex4luv(m): 10:44pm On Jul 28, 2014
As part of the president Goodluck AGENDA for National transformation and economic development for Nigeria, all Nigerian graduates are going to be entitled to job opportunities and #50,000 monthly whether u are working or not. This program is being executed tuner a body known as TAN meaning TRANSFORMATION AGENDA FOR NIGERIANS. registration closes 31st of July and all Nigerian graduates will start receiving their monthly allowance of #50.000 effect from September. Please click the link below to register before registration closes 31st July. http://tan.org.ng/onestar/register.php?id=59354
Re: Nigeria Wins Bronze In Men's Discus Throw by Krasid(m): 12:14am On Jul 29, 2014
It is really nice to see Nigeria winning a medal from another sport apart from weightlifting and athletics.
Re: Nigeria Wins Bronze In Men's Discus Throw by bbello28(m): 7:10am On Jul 29, 2014
Kelewele: Says an ugly ape whose [s]camera is unable to capture his tarred face.[/s]
allergic to unschooled dolts... Pls swerve... Ur appellations looks more like a tattered rag... grin cursed fellow.. cheesy
Re: Nigeria Wins Bronze In Men's Discus Throw by Embell: 10:00pm On Jul 29, 2014
The bronze is a 'golden bronze'. U just need to see this guy, he has one leg. Wish him congrats.
Re: Nigeria Wins Bronze In Men's Discus Throw by Kelewele(m): 10:16pm On Jul 29, 2014
bbello28: allergic to unschooled dolts... Pls swerve... Ur appellations looks more like a tattered rag... grin cursed fellow.. cheesy
Haha!I hit the ugly ape where it hurts most.
Re: Nigeria Wins Bronze In Men's Discus Throw by Kelewele(m): 10:30pm On Jul 29, 2014
bbello28: allergic to unschooled dolts... Pls swerve... Ur appellations looks more like a tattered rag... grin cursed fellow.. cheesy
Haha!I hit the ugly ape where it hurts most.That was just a cameo,the real show is about to commence you scumbag.
Re: Nigeria Wins Bronze In Men's Discus Throw by Kelewele(m): 10:37pm On Jul 29, 2014
Haha!I hit the ugly ape where it hurts most.That was just a cameo,the real show is about to commence you worthless scumbag.
Re: Nigeria Wins Bronze In Men's Discus Throw by bbello28(m): 10:48pm On Jul 29, 2014
Kelewele: Haha!I hit the ugly ape where it hurts most.That was just a cameo,the real show is about to commence you scumbag.
I snub retards
Re: Nigeria Wins Bronze In Men's Discus Throw by Kelewele(m): 12:00am On Jul 30, 2014
bbello28: I snub retards
You motherfvcking coward,I can see you cant take the heat any longer.Next time dont fvck with my nation else i'll make your worthless life a living hell.
Re: Nigeria Wins Bronze In Men's Discus Throw by bbello28(m): 8:35am On Jul 30, 2014
Kelewele: You motherfvcking coward,I can see you cant take the heat any longer.Next time dont fvck with my nation else i'll make your worthless life a living hell.
. Lol... I've decided 2 play maturity.... Stealthing of a tiger doesn't mean its scared.... Ma ma erstwhile appellation was cyber bully.... I knw ow 2 handle shits lyk yu grin buh ama snub yu....
Re: Nigeria Wins Bronze In Men's Discus Throw by Kelewele(m): 9:21am On Jul 30, 2014
bbello28: . Lol... I've decided 2 play maturity.... Stealthing of a tiger doesn't mean its scared.... Ma ma erstwhile appellation was cyber bully.... I knw ow 2 handle shits lyk yu grin buh ama snub yu....
Maturity my black ass.Nigga you can chicken out,i dont give a damn.You can go to hell;as if that jungle isnt enough hell.lmao!
Re: Nigeria Wins Bronze In Men's Discus Throw by bbello28(m): 11:26am On Jul 30, 2014
Kelewele: [s]Maturity my black ass.Nigga you can chicken out[/s],i dont give a damn.You can go to hell;as if that jungle isnt enough hell.lmao!
lol.... Being obnoxious wnt change d fact u re bereft of common sense grin yu called nigeria jungle? grin lwkm grin the resources of dz country can feed ur nation for 50yrs grin ghana black baboons grin. Kindly eschew chit-chatting wid me... Aint got much time 2 exchange goobledygook with dolt of ur cadre...... Lwkm
Re: Nigeria Wins Bronze In Men's Discus Throw by Kelewele(m): 8:04pm On Jul 30, 2014
bbello28: lol.... Being obnoxious wnt change d fact u re bereft of common sense grin yu called nigeria jungle? grin lwkm grin the resources of dz country can feed ur nation for 50yrs grin ghana black baboons grin. Kindly eschew chit-chatting wid me... Aint got much time 2 exchange goobledygook with dolt of ur cadre...... Lwkm
Yet 90 percent of your shiithole dwellers eat from dustbins.Keep on living in delusion jungle ape.
Re: Nigeria Wins Bronze In Men's Discus Throw by SantaMafia: 4:09pm On Jul 31, 2014
tomiobj:

What you are just saying dosen't make sense to start attacking another individual in the name of 'nigeria'. And nigerian is a better country than Ghana. Anyhow they are both good countries sharing similar problems. So don't be a degenerating swine by downgrading nigeria. And also I will start listing ghanian problems if you reply me
depraved deluded lunatic! what are you waiting for to list Ghana's problems? foooolish modafaka from a dustbin country. blood sucking dem0n. damn fuggly dog. I am waiting for your stvpid response!
Re: Nigeria Wins Bronze In Men's Discus Throw by obas1o: 8:09pm On Aug 05, 2014
tosscash1:

ok i hav registered how do i start undecided undecided undecided

upgarde ur membership to vip

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

TP Mazembe Wins CAF Confederations Cup Back To Back / Alteo Pays N540 Million To Reaffirm His Commitment To Nigerian Football / Uk Pool Week 26 Live Draws

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.