Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,445 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE - Education (176) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE (1349108 Views)

10 Youngest People Ever To Achieve A Doctorate Degree / Learn The Gre Word List / Tips On How To Pass The GRE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (618) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by DanjaNinja(m): 6:09am On Jan 26, 2017
Gunbiz:

for gre, there is a facebook group where they bring and answer gre questions

Yes, indeed there is a facebook group and at that time, we thought adding members to that facebook group was a good idea. In retrospect, that was a wrong move. A very wrong move.

Why? Firstly, the facebook group is a private group. All information posted on that group is private and cannot be found through a search engine like google. Incase you dont know, valuable information that cannot be easily found, is useless information.

Secondly, it violates one of the core principles behind the creation of this platform which is to provide a community where people can help one another with useful information on passing the GRE and subsequently getting admitted to the university of one's choice. You may have not noticed but at the time we did GRE group additions, there were barely any meaningful contributions on this thread. Instead, 90% of the posts were based on requests for addition to the GRE group. Suffice to say, this thread became a transit/connecting station for Gre group travellers. They come in, request to be added, get added and never return to make any meaningful contribution. One outcome was inevitable - the eventual death of this thread. For the sake of preserving this beautiful community of humble,selfless,volunteers helping each other succeed and thrive, we did the needful and shut down all gre facebook additions. The recent string of high quality meaningful post on this thread is a testament to that decision. In Olamide's voice "Every post on the thread was a hit back to back".

Moving on, I know i have been absent from this thread but from the bottom of my heart, i thank all those who have kept this thread alive. Sirriddy, i sincerely thank you for selflessly leading this thread even as you do your PhD. Studying in the US is a tough experience. Only those who currently live and study in america would understand what you go through to make contributions on this thread. To do three heavy courses with mountain loads of weekly assignments, work 20 hours a week as a Graduate assistant, cook, hustle babe and yet still find time to come on nairaland to make contributions is truly laudable of you.

To all those who have made truly mind blowing contributions - drHopeful, time2smile, believerspraise, Scholastica16, Bolisticbond026, andradaeze to name a few, i say thank you. Keep doing what you do. God has a wonderful way of blessing those who give. And biko, abeg no vex If your name was not mentioned, please keep up the good work because all those who have benefited from your contributions greatly appreciate you as well.

Oh before i forget, did you know its been almost three years since this thread was created? Its funny how it grew into this beautiful community. When i made the first post, i had one goal in my mind "build a place where like minded individuals can help each other pass the GRE by sharing useful information". Right now its 178 pages and 187,500 views strong. Even though ranking was never the intent, if you do a google search on how to get high scores on the gre, this thread is number 6 on the list. This would not have been possible without every single person who has made a contribution. You all made this happen. It goes to show the what can be accomplished when people come together to support and help one another grow.

On a side note, to all those complaining about reading from the first page of the thread, i see and hear you. You think the GRE is tough? lol. Wait till you get to america. You haven't seen anything yet. If you cant even read 178 pages of useful information that would help you achieve your dreams, how can you even survive? It begs the question - "what are your priorities in life?" America is a beautiful tough place. You have to be really strong to survive here.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Jayroland: 6:31am On Jan 26, 2017
DanjaNinja:

Yes, indeed there is a facebook group and at that time, we thought adding members to that facebook group was a good idea. In retrospect, that was a wrong move. A very wrong move.

Why? Firstly, the facebook group is a private group. All information posted on that group is private and cannot be found through a search engine like google. Incase you dont know, valuable information that cannot be easily found, is useless information.

Secondly, it violates one of the core principles behind the creation of this platform which is to provide a community where people can help one another with useful information on passing the GRE and subsequently getting admitted to the university of one's choice. You may have not noticed but at the time we did GRE group additions, there were barely any meaningful contributions on this thread. Instead, 90% of the posts were based on requests for addition to the GRE group. Suffice to say, this thread became a transit/connecting station for Gre group travellers. They come in, request to be added, get added and never return to make any meaningful contribution. One outcome was inevitable - this thread was going to die. For the sake of preserving this beautiful community of humble,selfless,volunteers helping each other succeed and thrive, we did the needful and shut down all gre facebook additions. The recent string of high quality meaningful post on this thread is a testament to that decision. In Olamide's voice "Every post on the thread was a hit back to back".

Moving on, I know i have been absent from this thread but from the bottom of my heart, i thank all those who have kept this thread alive. Sirriddy, i sincerely thank you for selflessly leading this thread even as you do your PhD. Studying in the US is a tough experience. Only those who currently live and study in america would understand what you go through to make contributions on this thread. To do three heavy courses with mountain loads of weekly assignments, work 20 hours a week as a Graduate assistant, cook, hustle babe and yet still find time to come on nairaland to make contributions is truly laudable of you.

To all those who have made truly mind blowing contributions - drHopeful, time2smile, believerspraise, Scholastica16, Bolisticbond026, andradaeze to name a few, i say thank you. Keep doing what you do. God has a wonderful way of blessing those who give. And biko, abeg no vex If your name was not mentioned, please keep up the good work because all those who have benefited from your contributions greatly appreciate you as well.

Oh before i forget, did you know its been almost three years since this thread was created? Its funny how it grew into this beautiful community. When i made the first post, i had one goal in my mind "build a place where like minded individuals can help each other pass the GRE by sharing useful information". Right now its 178 pages and 187,500 views strong. Even though ranking was never the intent, if you do a google search on how to get high scores on the gre, this thread is number 6 on the list. This would not have been possible without every single person who has made a contribution. You all made this happen. It goes to show the what can be accomplished when people come together to support and help one another grow.

On a side note, to all those complaining about reading from the first page of the thread, i see and hear you. You think the GRE is tough? lol. Wait till you get to america. You haven't seen anything yet. If you cant even read 178 pages of useful information that would help you achieve your dreams, how can you even survive? It begs the question - "where are your priorities in life?" America is a beautiful tough place. You have to be really strong to survive here.

Good morning boss... nice stuff you have up here. Well, I plan to write the GRE in April. Had to adjust from 1st week of February after contacting ponpon and reading up to page 45. still reading though and also preparing for the GRE.. The info alone is priceless. All those who have been contributing to this thread, pls keep doing your best. Your reward is coming. Cheers! #TeamFall2017

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by tuffpuff: 9:03am On Jan 26, 2017
Good morning Friends,
I checked my email this morning and was greeted with a rejection from Emory University.
I scored more than the minimum TOEFL and GRE requirements.
I'm wondering if its my 3.5 AWA score or SOP or LORs.
To be candid, I didn't choose schools wisely, never considered that it was a private school with acceptance rate of about 25%. I saw all these after my applications. Unfortunately, of the remaining two schools, one is also private. Looks like am missing Fall'17 already.
Wish I was on this great thread even prior to taking my tests and subsequently making my applications. Its hurting!
I'll ever remain thankful to all members of the thread. I've learnt a lot from you all. I shall keep the house abreast of the rest.
#GodBeWithYou#
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Scholastica16: 10:59am On Jan 26, 2017
Will respond to my mentions in a wee bit.

Just saw your post and thought to chime in.

tuffpuff:
Good morning Friends,
I checked my email this morning and was greeted with a rejection from Emory University.
I scored more than the minimum TOEFL and GRE requirements.
I'm wondering if its my 3.5 AWA score or SOP or LORs.
To be candid, I didn't choose schools wisely, never considered that it was a private school with acceptance rate of about 25%. I saw all these after my applications. Unfortunately, of the remaining two schools, one is also private. Looks like am missing Fall'17 already.
Wish I was on this great thread even prior to taking my tests and subsequently making my applications. Its hurting!
I'll ever remain thankful to all members of the thread. I've learnt a lot from you all. I shall keep the house abreast of the rest.
#GodBeWithYou#

Emory has a history of not accepting international students. If I had known you were applying there I would have told you point blank not to waste your time. I guess the application fee waiver was an incentive.

If it would act as a form of consolation for you, most applicants on grad cafe forum for Emory University are reporting rejections and the consensus is that Emory generally has a reputation for preferring American citizens never mind the low acceptance rate. In other words, it is not your AWA or SOPs and so on that limited you.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 26, 2017
kaydp:
Is this IELTS result good enough bro? R7 S6 W6.5 L6 Overall 6.5. Thanks
I am not so sure about applying to schools in the US with the IELTS. My suggestion is to check with the department or the schools on their English Language requirement. However, I have read from this thread that some schools in the US are rejecting the IELTS. So the sooner you find out from your schools, the better you will be informed.

All the best.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Scholastica16: 12:08pm On Jan 26, 2017
Topiipii:

I can live with the AW score, but that 20 in speaking is too low; I'm hoping the other sections count in my favour.
Major is EE applied to different schools this time around.

Sorry, just seeing this.

Except a school wants to be finicky, I don't see how they can ignore a composite of 108 and zero in on the fact that the speaking was rated "fair" to a candidate ETS treats as non-native.

Nice @ EE. I expect big testimonies from your end mate. Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Scholastica16: 12:11pm On Jan 26, 2017
Time2Smile:
Not yet done, putting finishing touches. Deadline is February 1 for my course and 15th for yours. Documents can be submitted up to 2 weeks after the deadline in both cases. How many schools did you apply to 7, 8? I envisage a situation where you will have a hard time selecting where to attend when they all bombard you with admission and funding.

I applied to 8 schools. Thought I was done with everything (including official score reports) but BY Mafit let me down and forgot to send my GRE since last year until a few days ago. Not like it hurts my chances as most schools let me know I could be evaluated without the official scores.

UofH were quite stern with me and refused to consider my application complete until the TOEFL score was reported. I didn't break a sweat though, as it is still fully ahead of the February deadline.

You seem to be applying to only 2 schools in the US? Correct me if I am wrong.

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Scholastica16: 12:25pm On Jan 26, 2017
Cephas0009:

I applied to UofH n KSU for fall 2017. I completed both applications last year. I had admission for MS Mech Engr Fall 2016 in SDSM&T and SIT last year but I didn't pursue further since neither came with funding option, I deferred SDSM&T to fall 2017 n m still hopeful of securing the service of a faculty for a potential GA. The few times I have gotten replies to my email is when they want to explain that they r not taking new research students.

How is it going from ur end Sirs & Mas?
Cc: Scholastica16, drhopeful, Time2smile, the whole house.

SirRiddy, thanks 4 d support always ... God bless bro

All my applications are against Fall 2017 as well. PhD for Chemical Engineering (as funding was a priority) but I don't have a Master's degree. I applied to a couple A- and the rest B+ and B- rated schools.

1. Michigan State Uni (11% Acceptance rate cry )
2. UofUtah
3. UofH
4. LSU
5. UNM
6. Mississippi State Uni
7. KSU
8. USF

Except Utah, I was able to meet the priority deadlines for the rest of the schools. Don't really know what to expect so I am hoping I spread my risks well because I changed my list alot.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by kunbeeee: 12:51pm On Jan 26, 2017
Is your application to UofH for PHD? I dnt thnk they provide any form of funding for masters.
Cephas0009:
Evening friends... I understand the primary purpose of this group is to provide necessary information that will help members ace the GRE and we av done well in this regards. However, the main goal is to secure admission (with funding) . Please I suggest we discuss our admission applications, efforts we av made in reaching out to faculties n possibly the status of ouuur application if any yet. I believe we can learn one or two things from each other's experience so far. I also understand individuals can want to be discreet with their applications until fruition, it's fine.

I applied to UofH n KSU for fall 2017. I completed both applications last year. I had admission for MS Mech Engr Fall 2016 in SDSM&T and SIT last year but I didn't pursue further since neither came with funding option, I deferred SDSM&T to fall 2017 n m still hopeful of securing the service of a faculty for a potential GA. The few times I have gotten replies to my email is when they want to explain that they r not taking new research students.

How is it going from ur end Sirs & Mas?
Cc: Scholastica16, drhopeful, Time2smile, the whole house.

SirRiddy, thanks 4 d support always ... God bless bro

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 26, 2017
Hello, please can you help me with this issue, I have an undergrad CGPA of 3.0/5, I know it isn't competitive but I expect to write the GRE and hopefully get a very competitive score, I do not have a masters yet also but how realistic is it for me with a competitive GRE score and this undergrad CGPA to qualify for a PhD program. Also note that I have no research experience save for the undergraduate project
Scholastica16:

All my applications are against Fall 2017 as well. PhD for Chemical Engineering (as funding was a priority) but I don't have a Master's degree. I applied to a couple A- and the rest B+ and B- rated schools.

2. UofUtah
3. UofH
4. LSU
5. UNM
6. Mississippi State Uni
7. KSU
8. USF

Except Utah, I was able to meet the priority deadlines for the rest of the schools. Don't really know what to expect so I am hoping I spread my risks well because I changed my list alot.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by drthiery(m): 1:31pm On Jan 26, 2017
Scholastica16:

2. UofUtah
3. UofH
4. LSU
5. UNM
6. Mississippi State Uni
7. KSU
8. USF

Nice One....

Please can you help me with Schools in the USA with application waiver?

Thank You
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Scholastica16: 2:54pm On Jan 26, 2017
Aig84:
Hello, please can you help me with this issue, I have an undergrad CGPA of 3.0/5, I know it isn't competitive but I expect to write the GRE and hopefully get a very competitive score, I do not have a masters yet also but how realistic is it for me with a competitive GRE score and this undergrad CGPA to qualify for a PhD program. Also note that I have no research experience save for the undergraduate project

I haven't gained any admission yet so what I know is mainly through word of mouth or just studied trends across many other fora.

Your 3.0/5 will most likely still be around 3/4 by any of the conversions and it could be better if the final 2 years were substantialy better than the former. That's on the one hand.

On the other hand, strong GRE and TOEFL scores could help an application but you have to realize that nobody can stake any claims as to the degree that it can.

However it is possible to apply directly for a PhD as the minimum requirements for most schools is 3.0/4 and a composite GRE score of 300 while TOEFL might be 80. Personally, I feel that one's research experience contributes more to his being accepted than the afore but since you said you don't have much of it, you have to find creative ways to "package" your application. For example, ones voluntary work and generally, work experiences could still make you out to look fit for graduate work.

This not withstanding, it would be wise to know the right schools to apply to that match your profile. To that end, I would recommend you used msinus.com to check for B tier schools with just above average GRE requirements so that your competitive GRE score could in a way offset your GPA or want of research experience. I.e if you scored say 325+ it would be safer to apply to =300 < 310 schools because your strong GRE could be an advantage there. If you are not looking at fall 2017 then I would also recommend you took on some voluntary teaching jobs for the sake of the resumé, as teaching is in some way connected with research work. Alternatively, you can take up some independent research work or start attending conferences just so you can list it on your CV.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Scholastica16: 2:55pm On Jan 26, 2017
drthiery:

Nice One....

Please can you help me with Schools in the USA with application waiver?

Thank You

I don't know much about this. Perhaps, Google?
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 26, 2017
Thank you so much, I think I will take an independent research work or the voluntary teaching options since I'm not looking at fall of 2017, and I do have about 7 years post NYSC work experience, 2 of which are in a managerial role. Thank you very much.
Scholastica16:

I haven't gained any admission yet so what I know is mainly through word of mouth or just studied trends across many other fora.

Your 3.0/5 will most likely still be around 3/4 by any of the conversions and it could be better if the final 2 years were substantialy better than the former. That's on the one hand.

On the other hand, strong GRE and TOEFL scores could help an application but you have to realize that nobody can stake any claims as to the degree that it can.

However it is possible to apply directly for a PhD as the minimum requirements for most schools is 3.0/4 and a composite GRE score of 300 while TOEFL might be 80. Personally, I feel that one's research experience contributes more to his being accepted than the afore but since you said you don't have much of it, you have to find creative ways to "package" your application. For example, ones voluntary work and generally, work experiences could still make you out to look fit for graduate work.

This not withstanding, it would be wise to know the right schools to apply to that match your profile. To that end, I would recommend you used msinus.com to check for B tier schools with just above average GRE requirements so that your competitive GRE score could in a way offset your GPA or want of research experience. I.e if you scored say 325+ it would be safer to apply to =300 < 310 schools because your strong GRE could be an advantage there. If you are not looking at fall 2017 then I would also recommend you took on some voluntary teaching jobs for the sake of the resumé, as teaching is in some way connected with research work. Alternatively, you can take up some independent research work or start attending conferences just so you can list it on your CV.

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Cephas0009: 3:31pm On Jan 26, 2017
Scholastica16:

I applied to 8 schools. Thought I was done with everything (including official score reports) but BY Mafit let me down and forgot to send my GRE since last year until a few days ago. Not like it hurts my chances as most schools let me know I could be evaluated without the official scores.

UofH were quite stern with me and refused to consider my application complete until the TOEFL score was reported. I didn't break a sweat though, as it is still fully ahead of the February deadline.

You seem to be applying to only 2 schools in the US? Correct me if I am wrong.

@ d bolded, I submitted my application with an unofficial IELTS score. I read somewhere on their website that admission could be processed with it. Even my transcript was uploaded. And so far, I hve not been contacted that my file is incompplete
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Cephas0009: 3:43pm On Jan 26, 2017
Scholastica16:

2. UofUtah
3. UofH
4. LSU
5. UNM
6. Mississippi State Uni
7. KSU
8. USF

Yeah, I applied for phd too. I would've love to apply to LSU, ULL, Michigan State University but for the cost implications.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Cephas0009: 3:49pm On Jan 26, 2017
kunbeeee:
Is your application to UofH for PHD? I dnt thnk they provide any form of funding for masters.

I started the application with the intention to apply for masters but after my experience last year, I tot it was better to apply 4 phd as it increases chances for funding. Where and what term r u applying for ?
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by habig1: 4:41pm On Jan 26, 2017
Renewable0216 ,I just requested to follow you.pls reply my message .we both have a similar profile.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by kunbeeee: 6:58pm On Jan 26, 2017
University of Pittsburgh, University of Alabama (huntsville and tuscaloosa) and university of north carolina charlotte. All masters for fall 2017
Cephas0009:

I started the application with the intention to apply for masters but after my experience last year, I tot it was better to apply 4 phd as it increases chances for funding. Where and what term r u applying for ?
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by ponpon(m): 7:12pm On Jan 26, 2017
Scholastica16:
Will respond to my mentions in a wee bit.

Just saw your post and thought to chime in.

Emory has a history of not accepting international students. If I had known you were applying there I would have told you point blank not to waste your time. I guess the application fee waiver was an incentive.

If it would act as a form of consolation for you, most applicants on grad cafe forum for Emory University are reporting rejections and the consensus is that Emory generally has a reputation for preferring American citizens never mind the low acceptance rate. In other words, it is not your AWA or SOPs and so on that limited you.
I know someone on here who got into a health related field there here on nairaland.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Scholastica16: 8:14pm On Jan 26, 2017
ponpon:
I know someone on here who got into a health related field there here on nairaland.

There would always be outliers with certain aspects of their applications that only the admission committee will know for example, having a very strong financial statement or undergoing the first degree over there. The point I was making to him is, the school is too notorious for not accepting international students. Some Indians with stellar GREs, 4.0GPAs and 2 years of cognate research experience were still reporting rejections on grad cafe. In such situations, I always advice people to steer clear. UCB to me, has just about the same reputation.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Cephas0009: 8:14pm On Jan 26, 2017
kunbeeee:
University of Pittsburgh, University of Alabama (huntsville and tuscaloosa) and university of north carolina charlotte. All masters for fall 2017

Wow! Top schools... Have u been contacting faculties n have u been getting response? Cc: Scholastica16
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Scholastica16: 8:15pm On Jan 26, 2017
Cephas0009:

Yeah, I applied for phd too. I would've love to apply to LSU, ULL, Michigan State University but for the cost implications.

You for just close eye do am oh. ULL is @ Lafayette? Do they have good funding?
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Topiipii(m): 8:17pm On Jan 26, 2017
Scholastica16:

Sorry, just seeing this.

Except a school wants to be finicky, I don't see how they can ignore a composite of 108 and zero in on the fact that the speaking was rated "fair" to a candidate ETS treats as non-native.

Nice @ EE. I expect big testimonies from your end mate. Cheers.

I'm hoping so too and I expect same from your end and others here. I see that we both applied to U of Utah And K-State, I think I made the deadline though, the last item was submitted on Dec. 29 but my status wasn't updated till the new year because of the holidays.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Topiipii(m): 8:20pm On Jan 26, 2017
Aig84:

You can use the link below to have a close estimate if you have a copy of your transcript with you.

http://www.wes.org/students/igpacalc.asp
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Cephas0009: 8:23pm On Jan 26, 2017
Scholastica16:

You for just close eye do am oh. ULL is @ Lafayette? Do they have good funding?

Yes oo. A friend of mine got admitted for masters this spring, got no funding initially but on getting to the state, he was given GA with tuition waiver

If it was only application fee, I would av managed, but money to send each of the results (transcript, GRE, IELTS) embarassed embarassed

Have u been reaching out to faculties n vice versa?
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by DSSHQ: 8:23pm On Jan 26, 2017
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Scholastica16: 8:24pm On Jan 26, 2017
Cephas0009:

Wow! Top schools... Have u been contacting faculties n have u been getting response? Cc: Scholastica16

Good schools. Funding depends on the program though. I don't think Pittsburgh will give you funding for MSc. I really don't know.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Scholastica16: 8:27pm On Jan 26, 2017
Cephas0009:

Yes oo. A friend of mine got admitted for masters this spring, got no funding initially but on getting to the state, he was given GA with tuition waiver

If it was only application fee, I would av managed, but money to send each of the results (transcript, GRE, IELTS) embarassed embarassed

I was just thinking about something as I got home today: Did I really need to send all my official documents until the admission decision was out? Musing on it, maybe I didn't.

What I am trying to say is, don't you think just uploading transcript, GRE and IELTS would have sufficed till the admission decision was out? Then if you consider going to the school you only pay for the official copy to be sent to the school.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Scholastica16: 8:31pm On Jan 26, 2017
DSSHQ:
Hello Guys. Please can someone tell me of a reputable agency to register for the GRE in Port Harcourt? I contacted one, unique consults and they told me it is 60k. I am skeptical because the price is 205 dollars and 60k is below that considering the black market rate. Thanks

B.Y MAFIT. Look them up.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Scholastica16: 8:33pm On Jan 26, 2017
Cephas0009:

Have u been reaching out to faculties n vice versa?

1. Most are so busy they won't reply.

2. My schools told me not to reach out to them but to mention their name (s) in the SOP and the committee will relay your profile to them.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Scholastica16: 8:35pm On Jan 26, 2017
Topiipii:

I'm hoping so too and I expect same from your end and others here. I see that we both applied to U of Utah And K-State, I think I made the deadline though, the last item was submitted on Dec. 29 but my status wasn't updated till the new year because of the holidays.

I did for K-state but not for Utah. PhD too?

If you don't get both let me know why!

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (618) (Reply)

The medical students and aspirants thread / Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.