Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE - Education (346) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE (1350044 Views)

10 Youngest People Ever To Achieve A Doctorate Degree / Learn The Gre Word List / Tips On How To Pass The GRE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) ... (618) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 07, 2018
DexxyAlebs:
fayeteville or little rock?

modified

Saw that someone else asked the same question.
congratulations
Thanks
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 07, 2018
stainless91:

congratulations!
please if I may ask, did you submit unofficial (scanned) during the application process for admission evaluation?
Thanks. Yes, I submitted unofficial copy of my transcript. That is, infact, one of the criteria I used in selecting schools.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 07, 2018
reDazey:

Congratulations Jumybecks!
Thank you
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by paulbets: 3:01pm On Mar 07, 2018
To all others waiting for admission,
I pray you all receive it in multiple folds. The time is here

2 Likes

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 07, 2018
Thank you brother
Quoran:
Congrats Jumybecks

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Yildiz: 3:48pm On Mar 07, 2018
Congrats
Jumybecks:
Just in.......
School: University of Arkansas, Fayetteville
Program: PhD Cell and Molecular Biology
Funding: Yes (GA)

I have been on this admission of a thing since 2015. Wrote GRE in 2016 but did not apply to any school due to finance. I sat for another GRE in Nov 2017 and I applied to four schools: U of Arkansas, University of Delaware, New Mexico State University, and MTU. Got a regret mail for U of Delaware already but nothing yet from NMSU and MTU. It's really been God and the encouragement I tap from people on this forum.

Profile:
UG course: Microbiology
GPA: 3.7/4.0
GRE: 307
Toefl: 105
Publication: 1 (but it was after I had already completed all my applications so it did not count really)

May those expecting admit and funding get it by His grace.... AMEN!!!

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 07, 2018
Thanks man!
Yildiz:
Congrats
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by pricelessjosy: 5:26pm On Mar 07, 2018
plz i need advice house, if you get an offer for a PhD with Funding only for fees n accomodation, no living cost or stipends is that a good offer? can one still get funding for living cost seperately? NB: is a Uk institution.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 07, 2018
Jumybecks:
Just in.......

I have been on this admission of a thing since 2015. Wrote GRE in 2016 but did not apply to any school due to finance. I sat for another GRE in Nov 2017 and I applied to four schools: U of Arkansas, University of Delaware, New Mexico State University, and MTU. Got a regret mail for U of Delaware already but nothing yet from NMSU and MTU. It's really been God and the encouragement I tap from people on this forum.

Profile:
Publication: 1 (but it was after I had already completed all my applications so it did not count really)

Congratulation!!

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by smallsuper: 5:49pm On Mar 07, 2018
Congrats@Jummybecks

Jumybecks:
Just in.......

Profile:

2 Likes

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by mfarad(m): 6:07pm On Mar 07, 2018
Jumybecks:
Just in.......

Congratulations!! #Teamfall2018

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Sherlock5577: 6:13pm On Mar 07, 2018
Jumybecks:
Just in.......

Profile:

Wow that's awesome. Congratulations. I believe even more excellent days are ahead!!!
Please sir, was this from a B.Sc./M.Sc. to Ph.D.?

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 07, 2018
Thanks.... B.Sc
Sherlock5577:

Wow that's awesome. Congratulations. I believe even more excellent days are ahead!!!
Please sir, was this from a B.Sc./M.Sc. to Ph.D.?

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 07, 2018
mfarad:

Congratulations!! #Teamfall2018
Thanks
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Allylic(f): 9:26pm On Mar 07, 2018
Jumybecks:
Just in.......

Profile:

congrats sir....so happy for you
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 07, 2018
See sarcasm... thanks my personal person. You too much. Yours dey hot for dem coolers
Allylic:
congrats sir....so happy for you
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Sherlock5577: 10:26pm On Mar 07, 2018
Jumybecks:
Thanks.... B.Sc
That's amazing!! Congrats once again! I also have plans for UTexas, Fall 2019. I hope to get great news too!!!

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Allylic(f): 10:37pm On Mar 07, 2018
Jumybecks:
See sarcasm... thanks my personal person. You too much. Yours dey hot for dem coolers
hmmm...yes oooo
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by fame12k(m): 1:36am On Mar 08, 2018
Congrats Jumybeck.

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by layez: 7:17am On Mar 08, 2018
Jumybecks:
Thanks sage
Congrats padi..... super happy for you....Trumpland is lucky to have you

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Nobody: 7:39am On Mar 08, 2018
Layez baba..... I owe you man! That's all I could say for now. A very big thanks to you. BTW you never finish your assignment oooo, I still need your tutelage babami.
layez:

Congrats padi..... super happy for you....Trumpland is lucky to have you

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Jamaticulus(m): 10:11am On Mar 08, 2018
Jumybecks:

Thanks. Yes, I submitted unofficial copy of my transcript. That is, infact, one of the criteria I used in selecting schools.

Na strategy... Unofficial Transcript for application process is key. When one gets admitted, then you can send official to only one.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 08, 2018
Jumybecks:
Just in.......

Profile:

Congratulations jumybecks.

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 08, 2018
Thanks
rasheedtobi:

Congratulations jumybecks.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by tizentos: 8:33pm On Mar 08, 2018
Jumybecks:
Just in.......

Profile:

Congrat Jummybecks....this is a good omen. More funding on the way. #teamfall2018

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 08, 2018
Gbam!!! Exactly.... na the way be that
Jamaticulus:

Na strategy... Unofficial Transcript for application process is key. When one gets admitted, then you can send official to only one.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by elevatedmind: 12:49am On Mar 09, 2018
Jamaticulus:

Baba dey everywhere........ Boys c u for Erasmus trend.

Congrats Sir.

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by kcwitch(m): 12:54am On Mar 09, 2018
Any gre student from Benin city?
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by elevatedmind: 1:39am On Mar 09, 2018
kcwitch:
Any gre student from Benin city?

Yes bro
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by kcwitch(m): 2:22am On Mar 09, 2018
elevatedmind:

Yes bro

Okay. When is your exam? PM me
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Time2Smile(m): 5:14am On Mar 09, 2018
Congratulations Jumybecks. I understand how you feel right now. Hoping for more good news for those still awaiting decisions.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) ... (618) (Reply)

The medical students and aspirants thread / Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.