Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Do You Wish To Marry Someone Like Your Dad /mum? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Wish To Marry Someone Like Your Dad /mum? (768 Views)

Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? / Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo) / Would You Marry a Spouse like your Father or Mother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Wish To Marry Someone Like Your Dad /mum? by ademega(m): 5:28pm On Jul 28, 2014
Some ladies wish to marry someone exactly like their dad also , i have met men who wish they never come across someone like their mum as wife . As for you do you wish to marry someone like your mum or dad ?
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Someone Like Your Dad /mum? by beeevan: 5:33pm On Jul 28, 2014
Hell no, he is better off a dad, good at it.
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Someone Like Your Dad /mum? by Whizpeter(m): 5:35pm On Jul 28, 2014
Someone like my Mum?? Yeah!
Someone like my Dad?? I don't even wish my Ex that kinda husband!!

1 Like

Re: Do You Wish To Marry Someone Like Your Dad /mum? by elguaje(m): 5:46pm On Jul 28, 2014
[quote author=Whizpeter]Someone like my Mum?? Yeah!
Someone like my Dad?? I don't even wish my Ex that kinda husband!! Why?
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Someone Like Your Dad /mum? by Whizpeter(m): 5:48pm On Jul 28, 2014
[quote author=elguaje][/quote]

Coz of his temper
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Someone Like Your Dad /mum? by maingwaest(f): 6:28pm On Jul 28, 2014
I am married to someone like my dad and I have been ever grateful.
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Someone Like Your Dad /mum? by fingard02k(m): 6:30pm On Jul 28, 2014
Why should i?
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Someone Like Your Dad /mum? by bennyrazz: 9:18pm On Jul 28, 2014
This thread can be used for a research project, not everyone wants to marry someone like their mother or father due to some certain traits they see in them. Most Nigerian marriages are just patch patch, cut and join. One party is only staying due to the kids involved between both of them and so many other reasons like protecting the family name & legacy
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Someone Like Your Dad /mum? by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 29, 2014
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Someone Like Your Dad /mum? by SugaryBelle(f): 11:15am On Jul 29, 2014
Yes.85% like my dad
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Someone Like Your Dad /mum? by Yemlizzy(f): 11:23am On Jul 29, 2014
No one is actually perfect. My dad has certain wonderful features i'd want my hubby to possess. He has some flaws anyway. It will be nice if my hubby combines most of these characteristics with his.

1 Like

Re: Do You Wish To Marry Someone Like Your Dad /mum? by SAMBARRY: 4:28pm On Jul 29, 2014
tochilyn: Mom yes,dad is a no wish to any one i love! angry
lol why the anger grin

don't you love your dad? grin
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Someone Like Your Dad /mum? by kreamidiva(f): 4:54pm On Jul 29, 2014
My mum, wonderful woman. Wish I could be like her sef

My dad, I wish my hubby would be like him in all aspects.
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Someone Like Your Dad /mum? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 29, 2014
SAMBARRY: lol why the anger grin

don't you love your dad? grin
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Someone Like Your Dad /mum? by egopersonified(f): 9:29pm On Jul 29, 2014
My dad? a big no no, he is polygamous so that rules him out. But I would love my boys to grow up to be like their dad (my husband).

(1) (Reply)

Before I Implode.... / ???? / Share Your Fondest Memories As Kid Growing Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.