Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,863 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

What Will You Do As A Husband In This Situation? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will You Do As A Husband In This Situation? (769 Views)

Ladies ; Would You leave Your Husband In A Place Like This (photo) / Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver / The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do As A Husband In This Situation? by franzis(m): 8:23pm On Dec 14, 2014
What will u do as a husband paying the house rent for 10yrs,and on the 11th year,you find out that your Wife is the landlady of the same house?..
Re: What Will You Do As A Husband In This Situation? by waleadex(m): 8:24pm On Dec 14, 2014
I will feel so betrayed but if she's remorseful I will forgive her. However I may find it hard to forget.
Re: What Will You Do As A Husband In This Situation? by madridguy(m): 8:25pm On Dec 14, 2014
Na big Gobe be that . Lol
Re: What Will You Do As A Husband In This Situation? by Keemy88(m): 8:27pm On Dec 14, 2014
I will ask her to pay me the 10 years rent noni
Re: What Will You Do As A Husband In This Situation? by emeraldoe(f): 8:29pm On Dec 14, 2014
Hmmm. Big issue. I will jst package myself out of the house and go start life afresh. D woman is capable of murder
Re: What Will You Do As A Husband In This Situation? by onatisi(m): 8:36pm On Dec 14, 2014
Op,in actual fact a case like this did indeed happen. The man was a salary earner and he had a wife who is a trader ,they had kids.along the line the man was sacked and the whole family had to move out. They eventually secured and apartment and the man paid.after sometime an arguement arose and the man threatened to send the woman out of the house,the woman warned him to think twice but he stood his ground.2days after the caretaker came and gave the man a quit notice ,when the man asked the care take why,he said the owner of the house wants to use it,the man asked who is the owner and the caretaker said it is his wife.
Re: What Will You Do As A Husband In This Situation? by resty4(m): 8:48pm On Dec 14, 2014
chai,words fail me

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do As A Husband In This Situation? by dhabeautyjas(f): 3:40pm On Dec 15, 2014
mostly before judging any situation, i like to think thoroughly and analyse it.

there are various types of men as husbands.

1. the ideal one which is very scarce, the supporting husband that loves his wife and helps her plan her success.
when there is love an understanding between husby and wify,
there must be trust, and both should be able to assist and confide in each other.

2. some men despite suffering believe women are meant to be beneath them so they cant swallow it
when their wife is doing better, for this kind of couple, their wives are mostly secretive.

3. For the 3rd type of men, they will always collect every thing the wife has and would prevent her from owning anything,
such men even go as far as being violent when their wives are at the verge of a breakthrough in her career, these women are ALWAYS
secretive.
now if the husband belongs to the 1st category, the wife has betrayed his trust and she can never be trusted again.

if 2nd category, she may be helping by subsidising the rent and also using the rent to buy things for the household, in this case, she hasnt done anything wrong.

if its the 3rd category, the woman needs it as she needs something to fall back on when things get bad.

My opinion though

(1) (Reply)

Youngest Child Problems: 9 Things Only The Baby Of The Family Gets / Any Fitness Or Health Club In Calabar / Path To Success In Marriage, Business And Home.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.