Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,548 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Lagbaja Shuns Omisore's Concert Offer; Alleged Him Of Bola Ige's Murder - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagbaja Shuns Omisore's Concert Offer; Alleged Him Of Bola Ige's Murder (386 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Bola Tinubu,Fashola & Ambode / Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America / The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lagbaja Shuns Omisore's Concert Offer; Alleged Him Of Bola Ige's Murder by macdanpets(m): 6:00pm On Jul 28, 2014
SOURCE: http://www.currentnewsnow.com/?p=272

As the gubernatorial election in the State of Osun getting nearer, the past of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP’s candidate, Senator Iyiola Omisore may have started hunting him as Bisade Ologunde, the masked musician popularly known as Lagbaja, over the weekend rejected an offer to perform at the grand reception of President Goodluck Jonathan’s next week scheduled visit to Osogbo, Osun State, by the Iyiola Omisore Campaign Organisation; in what the music star described as “culpable” in the murder of Late Minister of Justice and Attorney General of the Federation, Chief Bola Ige.

According to The Nation Online, the award-winning Afrobeat artiste, had been contacted by Omisore’s Campaign Organisatio to thrill supporters of PDP candidate ahead of the August 9 governorship election in Osun State.

The report further revealed Lagbaja response to the offer: “Though the court of the land discharged and acquitted you (Omisore) in the murder case against the former Minister of Justice in Nigeria, the late Cicero of Esa-Oke and foremost nationalist, Chief Bola Ige, I have deep-rooted innermost conviction that you are culpable in the death of my mentor and benefactor.

“If you offer me all the allocation of Osun State during your four-year-tenure,peradventure you win (which I seriously doubt), I will not perform for Iyiola Omisore governorship election.”

Meanwhile, the camp of the former Deputy Governor is yet to confirm or deny making the offer.

Governor Rauf Aregbesola, the candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC and Senator Iyiola Omisore of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP are the top contenders of the fast approaching election.

SOURCE: http://www.currentnewsnow.com/?p=272

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Youths!!! / Once Again, Ineptitude Stares / Breaking News: Gunmen Abduct Bayelsa Speaker’s Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.