Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Is The Most Beautiful Actress In The History Of Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Is The Most Beautiful Actress In The History Of Nigeria (5988 Views)

Caption This Photo of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Dancing / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde's Outfit To AMAA 2015 In South Africa (photo) / "Omotola Jalade-ekeinde" Is The Most Beautiful Actress In The History Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Is The Most Beautiful Actress In The History Of Nigeria by Orikinla(m): 6:07pm On Jul 28, 2014
2014 is the year of the Nigeria Centenary and since Amalgamation of the Northern and Southern Protectorates by the colonial British Empire to form a unified country in 1914, no other Nigerian actress as beautiful as the current reigning Queen of Nollywood Mrs. Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde has graced the silver screen.
Omotola is the most beautiful Nigerian actress since the making of the first feature film "Palaver" in Nigeria in 1926 to date. She is also one of the most wonderful actresses in the world and my judgment has nothing to do with her being named among the most influential icons in the world in the TIME 100 of 2013. She is the epitome of beauty from the crown of her perfect head to the delicate toes of her perfect feet and that is why she is always making the list of the prettiest and sexiest actresses in Nollywood and also featured in the 34 Beauty Queens of Nollywood and Kannywood as never seen before in a single publication in the second edition of the NOLLYWOOD MIRROR® SERIES.
She is the most liked Nigerian actress on Facebook and the most viewed on all mobile devices.

She seems to be getting more beautiful as she is growing older as a happily married mother of four lovely children. And her handsome husband air pilot Capt. Matthew Ekeinde adores her 24/7.

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Is The Most Beautiful Actress In The History Of Nigeria by Ama80(f): 7:15pm On Jul 28, 2014
Huh.easy pls.most publisd u mean.
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Is The Most Beautiful Actress In The History Of Nigeria by jbaby265(f): 12:12am On Jul 29, 2014
my role model....beautiful lady

goddess of beauty
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Is The Most Beautiful Actress In The History Of Nigeria by raiszy2k(m): 12:36am On Jul 29, 2014
OK
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Is The Most Beautiful Actress In The History Of Nigeria by sholay2011(m): 12:55am On Jul 29, 2014
I actually agree. But I will allow these three women to tie for such title:

Omotola Jalade
Liz Benson
Uche Obi Osotule.
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Is The Most Beautiful Actress In The History Of Nigeria by Nobody: 2:50am On Jul 29, 2014
I agree...frontpage pleaseee. grin
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Is The Most Beautiful Actress In The History Of Nigeria by Nobody: 5:49am On Jul 29, 2014
Genevieve Nnaji is way way way prettier than this orobo. Yes I said way 3×.

6 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Is The Most Beautiful Actress In The History Of Nigeria by safarigirl(f): 6:28am On Jul 29, 2014
Khalessi: Genevieve Nnaji is way way way prettier than this orobo. Yes I said way 3×.

Even Chioma
[img]http://1.bp..com/-4p9Bux2evPE/UeA3g8f6-TI/AAAAAAAABaw/eFBc56D4ZiU/s1600/image_Naijapals%5Bdot%5Dcom.JPG[/img]

Yvonne Okoro
[img]http://4.bp..com/-v6oi72fmhBE/UCgOys4FXwI/AAAAAAAAkc0/N6HAfkJliUY/s400/...IMG_0581.jpg[/img]

Stephanie Okereke

[img]http://1.bp..com/-mF-NlCmEIek/UaJyGkC9lUI/AAAAAAABuQE/e2oaN-Mcvv8/s400/2.png[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Is The Most Beautiful Actress In The History Of Nigeria by WoodcrestMayor(m): 7:41am On Jul 29, 2014
*clears throat* Do you even KNOW her?You hear and see only wat she permits and yet she's your role model.#iRestMyCase
jbaby265: my role model....beautiful lady

goddess of beauty
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Is The Most Beautiful Actress In The History Of Nigeria by dejavski(m): 9:59am On Jul 29, 2014
Seconded grin
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Is The Most Beautiful Actress In The History Of Nigeria by Orikinla(m): 1:25pm On Jul 29, 2014
Khalessi: Genevieve Nnaji is way way way prettier than this orobo. Yes I said way 3×.
Gene kini?
Genevieve or genitals or whatever, I am handsomer than her without make up.

Omotola towers over Genevieve in beauty and carriage.
Let Genevieve marry and have four children, then come back and repeat your comment.

7 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Is The Most Beautiful Actress In The History Of Nigeria by Bootybuttchic(f): 2:45pm On Jul 29, 2014
safarigirl:

Even Chioma
[img]http://1.bp..com/-4p9Bux2evPE/UeA3g8f6-TI/AAAAAAAABaw/eFBc56D4ZiU/s1600/image_Naijapals%5Bdot%5Dcom.JPG[/img]

Yvonne Okoro
[img]http://4.bp..com/-v6oi72fmhBE/UCgOys4FXwI/AAAAAAAAkc0/N6HAfkJliUY/s400/...IMG_0581.jpg[/img]

Stephanie Okereke

[img]http://1.bp..com/-mF-NlCmEIek/UaJyGkC9lUI/AAAAAAABuQE/e2oaN-Mcvv8/s400/2.png[/img]
common throw dis pics in the trash can....shes way preetier....compare her pics of dose days of no foundation to dat of these ladies....yo u are even comparing her with stephanie okereke..hehehe erinfin,overhyped mucheche ......look at dose pics again stephanie is just a plain jane abeg!

9 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Is The Most Beautiful Actress In The History Of Nigeria by fruityjojo(f): 3:22pm On Jul 29, 2014
Bootybuttchic: common throw dis pics in the trash can....shes way preetier....compare her pics of dose days of no foundation to dat of these ladies....yo u are even comparing her with stephanie okereke..hehehe erinfin,overhyped mucheche ......look at dose pics again stephanie is just a plain jane abeg!

Thank you so much 4 this post.

6 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Is The Most Beautiful Actress In The History Of Nigeria by LesbianBoy(m): 3:27pm On Jul 29, 2014
Exaggeration is when you call omotola 'orobo'! Biko, how is she 'orobo'? If you call her 'orobo', what will you now call actress eniola badmus? Pls don't hate omotola because she is way prettier and endowed than that 'toothpick' called Genevieve abi na Generator nnaji or whatever a.k.a Miss L**** girl! cool

9 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Is The Most Beautiful Actress In The History Of Nigeria by royalty2013: 3:41pm On Jul 29, 2014
Oh God she's pretty no doubt ..but she no reach most biutiful naa..check am ...
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Is The Most Beautiful Actress In The History Of Nigeria by safarigirl(f): 4:17pm On Jul 29, 2014
Bootybuttchic: common throw dis pics in the trash can....shes way preetier....compare her pics of dose days of no foundation to dat of these ladies....yo u are even comparing her with stephanie okereke..hehehe erinfin,overhyped mucheche ......look at dose pics again stephanie is just a plain jane abeg!
it's all relative. You don't have to agree with my views just as I don't have to agree with yours, I prefer dark beauties to light ones, that's me.

There's no need to ask me to throw anything into any trash bin. That's my view. Respect it or swerve

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Is The Most Beautiful Actress In The History Of Nigeria by hensben(m): 4:25pm On Jul 29, 2014
omotola is just too pretty as a lady that have 4 kids already.

i followed her right from when i saw her on screen, she is epitome of beauty in the industry, no comparising.

who dey use chioma compare omosexy , i keep saying this genny beauty is overrated, i have seen her many times in real life same with omosexy.

omotola is just too sweet as a lady.
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Is The Most Beautiful Actress In The History Of Nigeria by hensben(m): 4:31pm On Jul 29, 2014
safarigirl: it's all relative. You don't have to agree with my views just as I don't have to agree with yours, I prefer dark beauties to light ones, that's me.

There's no need to ask me to throw anything into any trash bin. That's my view. Respect it or swerve
remember, omotola didnt bleach cos thats how you people always say...genny beauty is overrated, i have seen her in real life same with omotola.

i prefer chioma beauty than genny's as a complete beauty, with that small boooobs n flat aaaasss wey genny get.

babe you need to see omotola complexion for real life, you go wow i bet you no bleaching and aint judging cos of complexion but its the fact forget all this digital photo, i judge with real life.

omotola is a goddess.
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Is The Most Beautiful Actress In The History Of Nigeria by hensben(m): 4:34pm On Jul 29, 2014
LesbianBoy:
Exaggeration is when you call omotola 'orobo'! Biko, how is she 'orobo'? If you call her 'orobo', what will you now call actress eniola badmus? Pls don't hate omotola because she is way more prettier and endowed than that 'toothpick' called Genevieve abi na Generator nnaji or whatever a.k.a Miss L**** girl! cool
bro nor mind them, them nor know difference between busty lady n fat lady...omotola get 4 kids already and she look stunning. genny beauty is overrated, i have seen her many times in real life same with omotola.

omotola is a goddess..damn!!!
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Is The Most Beautiful Actress In The History Of Nigeria by Orikinla(m): 4:58pm On Jul 29, 2014
I have seen "Omo Funky" on locations before she got married and she makes heads turn as a walking tall beauty and 20 years later, she is still hotter than summer.
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Is The Most Beautiful Actress In The History Of Nigeria by flolancracker: 5:22pm On Jul 29, 2014
Totally subjective.
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Is The Most Beautiful Actress In The History Of Nigeria by safarigirl(f): 5:36pm On Jul 29, 2014
hensben: remember, omotola didnt bleach cos thats how you people always say...genny beauty is overrated, i have seen her in real life same with omotola.

i prefer chioma beauty than genny's as a complete beauty, with that small boooobs n flat aaaasss wey genny get.

babe you need to see omotola complexion for real life, you go wow i bet you no bleaching and aint judging cos of complexion but its the fact forget all this digital photo, i judge with real life.

omotola is a goddess.
I said nothing of bleach. I didn't say she isn't pretty in her own right, I just rate darker women higher
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Is The Most Beautiful Actress In The History Of Nigeria by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 29, 2014
Most beautiful ke Iffa hear.

Genevieve is way prettier than this woman.
Who cares if she have four children Atleast, Genevieve also have a child too. A lady who has small boobsy and big yansh.

Someone who couldn't resist but marry Yerima when she was 18year old. Omotola aka Classless b***h gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Is The Most Beautiful Actress In The History Of Nigeria by hensben(m): 5:53pm On Jul 29, 2014
safarigirl: I said nothing of bleach. I didn't say she isn't pretty in her own right, I just rate darker women higher
omotola is not even that fair in complexion when i saw her compare to real fair people, i will classify her skin complexion as chocolate(the best complexion for human) if there is anything like that.
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Is The Most Beautiful Actress In The History Of Nigeria by Bootybuttchic(f): 5:53pm On Jul 29, 2014
fruityjojo:

Thank you so much 4 this post.
wink
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Is The Most Beautiful Actress In The History Of Nigeria by hensben(m): 5:57pm On Jul 29, 2014
FrancisTony: Most beautiful ke Iffa hear.

Genevieve is way prettier than this woman.
Who cares if she have four children Atleast, Genevieve also have a child too. A lady who has small boobsy and big yansh.

Someone who couldn't resist but marry Yerima when she was 18year old. Omotola aka Classless b***h gringrin
genny lack the both( i.e breeeaast n yaannsh), genny is flat.

i think genny is the biiiitch if you know what that means, remember atiku(knacking her for both puucci n annn*s) grin in other words, genny na everybody own, i for don blow her but i nor fancy her puuci again after what atiku did to her. grin

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Is The Most Beautiful Actress In The History Of Nigeria by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 29, 2014
hensben: genny lack the both( i.e breeeaast n yaannsh), genny is flat.

i think genny is the biiiitch if you know what that means, remember atiku(knacking her for both puucci n annn*s) grin in other words, genny na everybody own, i for don blow her but i nor fancy her puuci again after what atiku did to her. grin

Lol! Remember? Your post sounds as if you were there.

Since you ain't an eyewitness or can't produce a video of it. tongue It steal remains a rumour. smiley

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Is The Most Beautiful Actress In The History Of Nigeria by hensben(m): 6:05pm On Jul 29, 2014
FrancisTony:

Lol! Remember? Your post sounds as if you were there.

Since you ain't an eyewitness or can't produce a video of it. tongue It steal remains a rumour. smiley
ifa hear, guy you be learner grin
just wait another person for this thread go prove am to you cool

okay, you nor still hear pat attah own? if i begin dey count men wey don blow her kosol you go bow
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Is The Most Beautiful Actress In The History Of Nigeria by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 29, 2014
hensben: ifa hear, guy you be learner grin
just wait another person for this thread go prove am to you cool

okay, you nor still hear pat attah own?

@bolded, Prove? Video or you know the rest.

Pat attah? They only dated each other.
Can you swear that no man have chop grin'Omotola' kpekus apart from Captain Ekeinde?. cool

Even top celebrity dey crush on Genny. wink Who go crush on Omotola. grin

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Is The Most Beautiful Actress In The History Of Nigeria by hensben(m): 6:26pm On Jul 29, 2014
FrancisTony:

@bolded, Prove? Video or you know the rest.

Pat attah? They only dated each other.
Can you swear that no man have chop grin'Omotola' kpekus apart from Captain Ekeinde?. cool

Even top celebrity dey crush on Genny. wink Who go crush on Omotola. grin
then, why genny never marry since men wan die for her matter as you said, she even air it on teju baby face show that she is looking for husband, who go crush on omotola? guy you wise so, no offence, omotola is married with 4 kids, which guy wan go dey toast married woman, not that they dont crush on her but they are aware she is married so they try to keep eyes off her unlike genny who them dey F* clean mouth, no guy want to take genny serious cos dey know her story(sharing of puccci things) grin.

ok how about the other guy in nollywood(forgotten his name) when pat attah was F*ing her...if i hear say na dating, the guy dey use genny scratch prick then. grin

moreover, 18 years old can marry, at 18, she is already a youth, nwakwo kanu marry him wife at 18 years too, so nothing like yerima there, you suppose know all these things na, guy how old are you? cool

4 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Is The Most Beautiful Actress In The History Of Nigeria by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 29, 2014
hensben: [s]then, why genny never marry since men wan die for her matter as you said, she even air it on teju baby face show that she is looking for husband, who go crush on omotola? guy you wise so, no offence, omotola is married with 4 kids, which guy wan go dey toast married woman, not that they dont crush on her but they are aware she is married so they try to keep eyes off her unlike genny who them dey F* clean mouth, no guy want to take genny serious cos dey know her story(sharing of puccci things) grin.

ok how about the other guy in nollywood(forgotten his name) when pat attah was F*ing her...if i hear say na dating, the guy dey use genny scratch prick then.[/s] grin

Total crap!! Where you an eye witness? undecided

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Is The Most Beautiful Actress In The History Of Nigeria by hensben(m): 6:40pm On Jul 29, 2014
FrancisTony:

Total crap!! Where you an eye witness? undecided
eye witness?, yeah on teju baby face show, she talked about searching for husband and teju asked her whats her kind of man? she replied, any man provided he has good heart (desperado talk) grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Interview With Basket Mouth. **he's Now In Dubai W/ His Wife, For Honeymoon** / 10 Richest Countries In Africa 2014 / Daddy Freeze Shows Off His 3 Gorgeous Sisters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.