Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,907 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Again,hijab Wearing Females Behind Kano Explosions - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Again,hijab Wearing Females Behind Kano Explosions (965 Views)

Igbo Not Behind Kano Blast – Police / Politicians Are Behind Kano Bomb Blast – Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi / Boko Haram:soldiers & Police Behind Kano Killings.what & Who Are We To Beleive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Again,hijab Wearing Females Behind Kano Explosions by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 28, 2014
The Nigeria Police say a second explosion has rocked the ancient city of Kano.

The police announced the fresh explosion via its twitter handle.

The explosion came less than five hours after a blast tore through the Hotoro area of the city, killing no fewer than five persons.

The police say the second explosion was also detonated by a female suicide bomber just like the first.

“One female suicide bomber about 18yrs died, 6 persons injured,” the police announced.

There is panic across the city and sorrow is etched on the faces of residents, our correspondent says.

The spokesperson of the Police in the state, Magaji Majiya, told PREMIUM TIMES that the suicide bomber targeted people going into the Trade Fair Complex along Zoo road.

“Because of the high security alert in town, everyone going into the complex is thoroughly searched,” he said. “When she approached the security men carrying out the search, she detonated the explosive device on which she hid under her Hijab.”

Mr. Majiya also said the explosion also injured six persons including two policemen.

The first female suicide bomber detonated her device at the NNPC filling station, targeting people queuing to buy kerosene.
http://m.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/165712-update-panic-in-kano-as-second-explosion-hits-city.html
Re: Again,hijab Wearing Females Behind Kano Explosions by eunisam: 6:12pm On Jul 28, 2014
Boko haram latest diamension.na dem go tire.

1 Like

Re: Again,hijab Wearing Females Behind Kano Explosions by Caseless: 6:18pm On Jul 28, 2014
I can't even imagine the level indoctrinations that have gotten into the heads of these young gals that they cud go to d extent of even commiting a suicide bombing at that age. Boko haram de use jazz? I pity chibok gals and their parents.
Re: Again,hijab Wearing Females Behind Kano Explosions by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 28, 2014
The daughters of Arab are hijabing bombs!

Biafrans ;eave the North!
Re: Again,hijab Wearing Females Behind Kano Explosions by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 28, 2014
caseless: I can't even imagine the level indoctrinations that have gotten into the heads of these young gals that they cud go to d extent of even commiting a suicide bombing at that age. Boko haram de use jazz? I pity chibok gals and their parents.
i wonder too, i'm starting to believe these might be the Chibok girls
Re: Again,hijab Wearing Females Behind Kano Explosions by meforyou1(m): 6:25pm On Jul 28, 2014
That's why I support France banning hijab because that piece of cloth is nothing but evil

1 Like

Re: Again,hijab Wearing Females Behind Kano Explosions by jericco1(m): 6:27pm On Jul 28, 2014
SenseiX:
i wonder too, i'm starting to believe these might be the Chibok girls

please my brother it's too early to think such, let's pray they are safe and sound:.
Re: Again,hijab Wearing Females Behind Kano Explosions by stigman(m): 6:32pm On Jul 28, 2014
The missing girls at work
Re: Again,hijab Wearing Females Behind Kano Explosions by uboma(m): 6:37pm On Jul 28, 2014
I'll alert the security team in my office by Wednesday to be suspicious of any lady/woman wearing hijab that wants to have access to the office. They should be searched to ascertain they are bomb/weapon free.

Can't take chances anymore. We need to safeguard ourselves first...
Re: Again,hijab Wearing Females Behind Kano Explosions by tempest01(m): 6:38pm On Jul 28, 2014
A promiscuous lady showing off her flesh and a hijab wearing lady with bombs underneath with aim to kill and destroy, which is better?

One thing i really had respect for Islam is the way their girls dress decently, but with current trends, that respect is fading because no person with a heart will kill his or herself, talk less of killing others
Re: Again,hijab Wearing Females Behind Kano Explosions by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 28, 2014
So all hijab wearing ladys are now suspects... Thats Okay
Re: Again,hijab Wearing Females Behind Kano Explosions by Firefire(m): 9:08pm On Jul 28, 2014
Hijab is a good dress code in Islam.

But unfortunately terrorist are compromising its importance embarassed

I recommend HIJAB WEARING be suspended in Nigeria until further notice.

Apologies to the Muslim Faithful.

To be safe is better than to be sorry angry
Re: Again,hijab Wearing Females Behind Kano Explosions by ichidodo: 9:11pm On Jul 28, 2014
The French banned hijabs some years ago and there was bedlam,now we see the wisdom of that legislature.....

1 Like

Re: Again,hijab Wearing Females Behind Kano Explosions by publicenemy(m): 9:13pm On Jul 28, 2014
and if a law is passed against wearing hijab in public places just like it is in France the muslims will start to riot and protest.

let them keep killing themselves over there..they deserve what they get.
Re: Again,hijab Wearing Females Behind Kano Explosions by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 28, 2014
Govt need to ban all dis masqurade pples in
town....

1 Like

Re: Again,hijab Wearing Females Behind Kano Explosions by Hourglass4real: 12:26am On Jul 29, 2014
Lol. A Boko guy might even dress like that just to easily mingle and avoid police scrutiny

(1) (Reply)

10 Myths And Facts About The Gaza War:key Facts You Need To Know / Should Nigeria Change Its Name To United States Of Songhai / Ebola Scare Makes Corps Members Abandon Sick Colleague

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.