Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Nkeiru Sylvanus Shares Super Sophisticated Pics, Plans US Premiere - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkeiru Sylvanus Shares Super Sophisticated Pics, Plans US Premiere (4189 Views)

Nkiru Sylvanus' Hot New Look / "Crying in Movies: How I do It"-Nkeiru Sylvanus Tells Channels TV / Married Nkeiru Sylvanus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nkeiru Sylvanus Shares Super Sophisticated Pics, Plans US Premiere by contactmorak: 6:31pm On Jul 28, 2014
From her famous character as Blessing a.k.a 'Ble Ble' in the soar-away Nollywood flick "A Cry For Help" to her new role as 'Sandy' in the much celebrated forthcoming thriller adventure, "The Voice"; Screen Goddess, Nkeiruka Sylvanus has witnessed an unbelievable transformation over the years.

Following the enviable success of her much talked about recent premiere of "The Voice", Nkeiru has now wrapped up plans to also premiere the high definition film in the United States of America due to popular demands from her fans over there.

Just as the saying goes, "Change is the only constant thing in life", not only has Nkeiru's acting skill advanced from her role in "A Cry For Help" years ago which endeared her to millions of fans, she has also advanced with the quality of the film she now plays in, hence the shooting of " The Voice" with the Hollywood acclaimed 'Red Camera'.

And as everyone awaits the U.S Premiere of "The Voice" this September, these newly released rare photos from the album of the A-list actress shows a more sophisticated, refined, and rejuvenated Nkeiru Sylvanus who is poised to keep the world thirst for more with her exclusive talent.

4 Likes

Re: Nkeiru Sylvanus Shares Super Sophisticated Pics, Plans US Premiere by contactmorak: 6:32pm On Jul 28, 2014
All I can say is she is looking sweet! More below. You can also checkout www.splendormag.com/2014/07/wow-checkout-nkeiru-sylvanus-new-super.html?m=1 for even more

Re: Nkeiru Sylvanus Shares Super Sophisticated Pics, Plans US Premiere by Ab025(m): 6:34pm On Jul 28, 2014
All I see is too much weight...

5 Likes

Re: Nkeiru Sylvanus Shares Super Sophisticated Pics, Plans US Premiere by nikkypearl(f): 6:56pm On Jul 28, 2014
lipsrsealed
Re: Nkeiru Sylvanus Shares Super Sophisticated Pics, Plans US Premiere by Djicemob: 7:13pm On Jul 28, 2014
Super what? Op u try.
Re: Nkeiru Sylvanus Shares Super Sophisticated Pics, Plans US Premiere by Dopefiend(m): 9:05pm On Jul 28, 2014
Chubby and Fresh. Nice
Re: Nkeiru Sylvanus Shares Super Sophisticated Pics, Plans US Premiere by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 28, 2014
1st pic looks like she's suffering from constipation.

1 Like

Re: Nkeiru Sylvanus Shares Super Sophisticated Pics, Plans US Premiere by mrking3(m): 10:14pm On Jul 28, 2014
Damn!!! How time flies! This isn't the Nkiru Sylvanus I know that acted Spanner or Green snake with Aki! Looking so over blown!!! Wonder what Rochas did to this Lady?

1 Like

Re: Nkeiru Sylvanus Shares Super Sophisticated Pics, Plans US Premiere by Bootybuttchic(f): 11:04pm On Jul 28, 2014
her eye make up look funny......all i can see is a chubby ble ble

1 Like

Re: Nkeiru Sylvanus Shares Super Sophisticated Pics, Plans US Premiere by christybabe(f): 11:23pm On Jul 28, 2014
Bootybuttchic: her eye make up look funny......all i can see is a chubby ble ble

lwkmd, buhahahahaha, ur post cracked me up, I laff eh, chubby ble ble.
Re: Nkeiru Sylvanus Shares Super Sophisticated Pics, Plans US Premiere by DaVinChiSam(m): 11:49pm On Jul 28, 2014
OP Where is Nkiru Sylvanus in those pics? You don't know the difference between Make up and Face abi? angryOP Where is Nkiru Sylvanus in those pics? You don't know the difference between Make up and Face abi?
Re: Nkeiru Sylvanus Shares Super Sophisticated Pics, Plans US Premiere by jbaby265(f): 11:57pm On Jul 28, 2014
see my lady oo.....better pikin...

ada owerri
Re: Nkeiru Sylvanus Shares Super Sophisticated Pics, Plans US Premiere by hensben(m): 12:45am On Jul 29, 2014
her look like ngozi enzionu.

i prefer blessing okagbare look..no offence.

1 Like

Re: Nkeiru Sylvanus Shares Super Sophisticated Pics, Plans US Premiere by Jennydoris(f): 1:25am On Jul 29, 2014
mrking3: Damn!!! How time flies! This isn't the Nkiru Sylvanus I know that acted Spanner or Green snake with Aki! Looking so over blown!!! Wonder what Rochas did to this Lady?

You follow me saw wetin I saw. Lol. Yes she has changed a whole lot but as for wondering on what Rochas did to her na u sabi oo.

1 Like

Re: Nkeiru Sylvanus Shares Super Sophisticated Pics, Plans US Premiere by Akshow: 7:10am On Jul 29, 2014
Ab025: All I see is too much weight...
SMH for Nigerians. Nothing can ever fit pls una. I remember one pix of well trimmed and slim Tiwa that made front page weeks back. The criticism then was that she is too thin and looks sick. I hail una o

2 Likes

Re: Nkeiru Sylvanus Shares Super Sophisticated Pics, Plans US Premiere by WoodcrestMayor(m): 7:36am On Jul 29, 2014
This goes a long way in lending credence to the saying that "there are no ugly people...just poor people".She looks great.#Transformation
Re: Nkeiru Sylvanus Shares Super Sophisticated Pics, Plans US Premiere by Ab025(m): 7:51am On Jul 29, 2014
Akshow: SMH for Nigerians. Nothing can ever fit pls una. I remember one pix of well trimmed and slim Tiwa that made front page weeks back. The criticism then was that she is too thin and looks sick. I hail una o

Never u quote me to generalize my opinion.
Was I the one who said tiwa is too slim??
This is my personal opinion and I say it the way I see it, u musn't share thesame view as me.

"All I see is too much weight"
Re: Nkeiru Sylvanus Shares Super Sophisticated Pics, Plans US Premiere by Akshow: 8:00am On Jul 29, 2014
Ab025:

Never u quote me to generalize my opinion.
Was I the one who said tiwa is too slim??
This is my personal opinion and I say it the way I see it, u musn't share thesame view as me.

"All I see is too much weight"

its a forum and as long as u post u can be quoted or else don't post. Continue seeing too much weight na u get ur eye. All I see is a beautiful, bold and bounciful woman. U think she's over weight? Google is ur friend Mr. Help ursef to see what being overweight means.

4 Likes

Re: Nkeiru Sylvanus Shares Super Sophisticated Pics, Plans US Premiere by Ab025(m): 9:34am On Jul 29, 2014
Akshow: its a forum and as long as u post u can be quoted or else don't post. Continue seeing too much weight na u get ur eye. All I see is a beautiful, bold and bounciful woman. U think she's over weight? Google is ur friend Mr. Help ursef to see what being overweight means.

Guy, beauty is in d eyes of the beholder. She might look beautiful to u doesn't mean she has to look thesame way to me.

Fvck google...I think everyone has his/her personal concept of over-weight, and I hav a right to reserve mine too.

Let us both keep our personal opinions of her and not generalize.
Re: Nkeiru Sylvanus Shares Super Sophisticated Pics, Plans US Premiere by ifyalways(f): 9:46am On Jul 29, 2014
She sort if look like Funke Akindele in some of the pictures undecided

1 Like

Re: Nkeiru Sylvanus Shares Super Sophisticated Pics, Plans US Premiere by vm26: 10:02am On Jul 29, 2014
she is not looking nice.Honestly.no hating no what.evrything is not coordinating.its like she is trrying. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nkeiru Sylvanus Shares Super Sophisticated Pics, Plans US Premiere by Bootybuttchic(f): 11:43am On Jul 29, 2014
christybabe:

lwkmd, buhahahahaha, ur post cracked me up, I laff eh, chubby ble ble.
grin grin
Re: Nkeiru Sylvanus Shares Super Sophisticated Pics, Plans US Premiere by shadrach77: 2:45pm On Jul 29, 2014
silver anus! I can still recollect the days when this lady used to be very innocent, with little or no make-up back then. Quite local and unattractive back then. She seems to have grown and is now "exposed". Good luck to her cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nkeiru Sylvanus Shares Super Sophisticated Pics, Plans US Premiere by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 29, 2014
Something is different about her, its either the weight or she had work done on her nose and lips.
Re: Nkeiru Sylvanus Shares Super Sophisticated Pics, Plans US Premiere by Lolaabokoku(f): 10:31pm On Jul 29, 2014
Ab025: All I see is too much weight...
Ɣε̲̣̣̣̥§, aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ ‎​ she doesn't have å neck

(1) (Reply)

Nearly Naked! The 40 Sexiest And Most Revealing Celebrity Selfies / Kenneth Okonkwo Woos Presenter And She Couldn't Hold It (photo) / "Your Boyfriend Likes My Hair" - DJ Cuppy Teases Nigerian Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.