Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,293 members, 7,829,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Married Nkeiru Sylvanus - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Married Nkeiru Sylvanus (5626 Views)

Nkiru Sylvanus' Hot New Look / Nkeiru Sylvanus Shares Super Sophisticated Pics, Plans US Premiere / "Crying in Movies: How I do It"-Nkeiru Sylvanus Tells Channels TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Nkeiru Sylvanus by confetti(f): 3:51pm On Apr 21, 2009
Please landers,

Is Nkeiru sylvanus married? Abeg hu be the Huppy, any picture for real
Re: Married Nkeiru Sylvanus by teissys(f): 4:43pm On Apr 21, 2009
I doubt if she's married because two months ago I read an article about her being a student in a certain university and she she was refuting claims that she had been expelled from school

Re: Married Nkeiru Sylvanus by confetti(f): 11:03am On Apr 23, 2009
Hi Teissys,

Thanks for your reply. Someone told me she married Pat Attah,
Cant really blive the gift.

All the same, wish her all the best and u too.
Re: Married Nkeiru Sylvanus by amebono13: 1:51pm On Apr 23, 2009
shes not married to pat attah

pat attah is married him dey enjoy himself for germany grin grin grin
Re: Married Nkeiru Sylvanus by Omolola1(f): 6:20pm On Apr 23, 2009
Nkiru don fat o!!!

When i saw the Hollandia advert, (yum di dum 1,2,3,4), lol, i couldnt believe my eyes, she was fatter, more beautiful and graceful, i couldnt believe it was the Nkiru that used to cry in the movies grin

NA WA O! WHAT MONEY CAN DO shocked
Re: Married Nkeiru Sylvanus by Princessty(f): 3:40am On Jul 22, 2010
i think i know y she was expelled becuz she cried 2 much de coud not tak it so de kicked her out
Re: Married Nkeiru Sylvanus by anitabest(f): 8:47am On Jul 22, 2010
i love her.
Re: Married Nkeiru Sylvanus by Nellyon(f): 3:06pm On Aug 30, 2010
could she l;ike fix her eyes? sexy does not mean funny eye

(1) (Reply)

Chaii!! See How My House Girl Is Tempting Me With Her Se*xy Ukwu (photos) / See Why Funke Akindele Sacked Juliana ‘toyo Baby’ Olayode From ‘jenifa’s Diary’ / Toyin Abraham And Hubby, Kolawole Show Off New Luxury Mansion As They Move In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.