Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Honda Civic 2001 And Landrover Freelander 2000 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Honda Civic 2001 And Landrover Freelander 2000 (737 Views)

Between Lexus Rx300 2001 And Toyota Highlander 2001 Model Which One Is Better. / Freelander 2000 Model Engine Problem / Car Key Stuck To Ignition (honda Civic 2001) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Honda Civic 2001 And Landrover Freelander 2000 by Lordscrown(m): 6:39pm On Jul 28, 2014
Hello Gurus,
kindly advice me...Honda Civic 2001 and LandRover Freelander 2000..which is better..in terms of fuel consumption, availability of spare parts,economical,reliability and maintainance.
Thanks.
Re: Honda Civic 2001 And Landrover Freelander 2000 by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 28, 2014
Lordscrown: Hello Gurus,
kindly advice me...Honda Civic 2001 and LandRover Freelander 2000..which is better..in terms of fuel consumption, availability of spare parts,economical,reliability and maintainance.
Thanks.

I believe the Land Rover Freelander issues have been covered in the other thread you opened here -

https://www.nairaland.com/1831207/landrover-2000-good-buy

These days, I tend to ignore many requests with regards to car advice. Because there's nothing worse than one asking for advice, being given the advice, yet going back to what he or she was adviced AGAINST. You have clearly made up your mind to purchase the Land Rover Freelander, otherwise it wouldn't be in the running when comparing with another vehicle to buy.

My advice? Buy the Land Rover Freelander and call it a day.

1 Like

Re: Honda Civic 2001 And Landrover Freelander 2000 by Lordscrown(m): 12:52pm On Jul 29, 2014
well siena,please dont think that.i post a thread on civic and got one response,not so satisfied though.both vehicle seems to have common issues.so had to seek more advise...which is advisable to buy.Thanks.quote author=Siena]

I believe the Land Rover Freelander issues have been covered in the other thread you opened here -

https://www.nairaland.com/1831207/landrover-2000-good-buy

These days, I tend to ignore many requests with regards to car advice. Because there's nothing worse than one asking for advice, being given the advice, yet going back to what he or she was adviced AGAINST. You have clearly made up your mind to purchase the Land Rover Freelander, otherwise it wouldn't be in the running when comparing with another vehicle to buy.

My advice? Buy the Land Rover Freelander and call it a day.
[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Gps, Gprs, Fleet, Teen & Theft Vehicle Tracking Solution System / Cheap Cars / Honda Accord 2005 Engine Mount(seat)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.