Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,960 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Free Recharge Card Giveaway!!!!!!!!!! Free Recharge Card Giveaway!!!!!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Free Recharge Card Giveaway!!!!!!!!!! Free Recharge Card Giveaway!!!!!!!! (1958 Views)

Free Recharge Card Giveaway!!!!!!!!!! Free Recharge Card Giveaway!!!!!!!! / FREE RECHARGE CARD GIVEAWAY!!!!!!!!!! FREE RECHARGE CARD GIVEAWAY!!!!!!!! / FREE RECHARGE CARD GIVEAWAY!!!!!!!!!! FREE RECHARGE CARD GIVEAWAY!!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Recharge Card Giveaway!!!!!!!!!! Free Recharge Card Giveaway!!!!!!!! by YANKEECARZ: 6:54pm On Jul 28, 2014
Amebo Story, Free Recharge card give away!!!!!!

Starting from 6pm today the 28th of July 2014, there will be free recharge cards of Airtel, MTN, Etisalat and Glo every hour, posted on www.amebostory..com to show our immense appreciation for being loyal readers. The recharge cards will be posted under blog topic: FREE RECHARGE CARDS EVERY HOUR. Oya fast fingers make una ready oh! After today, it will be Free recharge cards @ every 12am&pm, 3am&pm, 6am&pm and 9am&pm. Wish you guys luck!!!!!

Courtesy of: www.amebostory..com

Re: Free Recharge Card Giveaway!!!!!!!!!! Free Recharge Card Giveaway!!!!!!!! by seanet02: 7:00pm On Jul 28, 2014
Oloriburuku
Re: Free Recharge Card Giveaway!!!!!!!!!! Free Recharge Card Giveaway!!!!!!!! by jking001(m): 7:04pm On Jul 28, 2014
Oloshi!
Re: Free Recharge Card Giveaway!!!!!!!!!! Free Recharge Card Giveaway!!!!!!!! by oilykid(m): 7:05pm On Jul 28, 2014
Re: Free Recharge Card Giveaway!!!!!!!!!! Free Recharge Card Giveaway!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 28, 2014
I'm a living testimony to this offer. I've loaded glo twice now. That's 500 x 2. Thanks so much Sir. God bless you richly.
Re: Free Recharge Card Giveaway!!!!!!!!!! Free Recharge Card Giveaway!!!!!!!! by YANKEECARZ: 7:18pm On Jul 28, 2014
God's Mercy, I will be uploading again by 8pm. It's sad that Nigeria is so corrupt now and everyone is considered a 419. Linda Ikeji gave out some money today and I said to myself, I can also contribute to the readers of my blogsite no matter how small and here I am being cursed. God bless you I will be posting cards again @ 8pm tonight. Thanks
Re: Free Recharge Card Giveaway!!!!!!!!!! Free Recharge Card Giveaway!!!!!!!! by fnep2smooth(m): 7:21pm On Jul 28, 2014
YANKEECARZ: God's Mercy, I will be uploading again by 8pm. It's sad that Nigeria is so corrupt now and everyone is considered a 419. Linda Ikeji gave out some money today and I said to myself, I can also contribute to the readers of my blogsite no matter how small and here I am being cursed. God bless you I will be loading cards again @ 8pm tonight. Thanks
hmmmm. I de use glo in case
Re: Free Recharge Card Giveaway!!!!!!!!!! Free Recharge Card Giveaway!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 28, 2014
YANKEECARZ: God's Mercy, I will be uploading again by 8pm. It's sad that Nigeria is so corrupt now and everyone is considered a 419. Linda Ikeji gave out some money today and I said to myself, I can also contribute to the readers of my blogsite no matter how small and here I am being cursed. God bless you I will be loading cards again @ 8pm tonight. Thanks
Thanks so much once again. I would really love to know more about monetising a blog. I truly appreciate. God bless.
Re: Free Recharge Card Giveaway!!!!!!!!!! Free Recharge Card Giveaway!!!!!!!! by fnep2smooth(m): 8:17pm On Jul 28, 2014
8 don pass na
Re: Free Recharge Card Giveaway!!!!!!!!!! Free Recharge Card Giveaway!!!!!!!! by YANKEECARZ: 8:27pm On Jul 28, 2014
Sorry cards were posted a few minutes past 8pm. had to scratch off and type the numbers. the next set of cards is @ 9pm tonight. Good luck!
Courtesy of :www.amebostory..com, for Everything and anything you need to know that's not your business nor mine!
your soon to be Number 1 Blog site in Nigeria.

Amebo Story Blog: www.amebostory..com
Re: Free Recharge Card Giveaway!!!!!!!!!! Free Recharge Card Giveaway!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 28, 2014
Sir, the mtn card is not correct o
Re: Free Recharge Card Giveaway!!!!!!!!!! Free Recharge Card Giveaway!!!!!!!! by YANKEECARZ: 9:38pm On Jul 28, 2014
oK, unfortunately I have thrashed the cards but i will be keeping the scratched cards until everyone has loaded now must have been a typo, please comment when you guys load so that I can thrash/dispose, throwaway the used cards. and so that if there's an error in the number I typed I can re-check it before i throw the card away.The next posting of cards is @ 10pm tonight. Please when you load let me know so I can throw the cards away. Thanks.

courtesy of: www.amebostory..com
Re: Free Recharge Card Giveaway!!!!!!!!!! Free Recharge Card Giveaway!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 28, 2014
YANKEECARZ: oK, unfortunately I have thrashed the cards but i will be keeping the scratched cards until everyone has loaded now must have been a typo, please comment when you guys load so that I can thrash/dispose, throwaway the used cards. and so that if there's an error in the number I typed I can re-check it before i throw the card away.The next posting of cards is @ 10pm tonight. Please when you load let me know so I can throw the cards away. Thanks.

courtesy of: www.amebostory..com
There's a way you can use the first 5 digits to locate it. Guess it's the only one of 1500 so far and use it to edict the one posted earlier. Thanks.
Re: Free Recharge Card Giveaway!!!!!!!!!! Free Recharge Card Giveaway!!!!!!!! by Akpaife(m): 10:57pm On Jul 28, 2014
Guys if u tink ds guy is a lier

Like my post

(1) (Reply)

Can There Ever Be Peace On Earth? / Why Do We Use 220-240 Volts In Nigeria? / BREAKING: Nigerian Army Battle Boko Haram To Reclaim Mubi, Michika In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.