Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:37 AM

What I Would Like To Become When I Grow Up - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What I Would Like To Become When I Grow Up (851 Views)

‘I Was 18 When I Started Driving A Truck’ – Female Driver (photo) / From A Man To Women: Advice I Would Like To Give Women / 18 Things I Wish Someone Told Me When I Was 18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Would Like To Become When I Grow Up by Biliamin(m): 12:11am On Jul 29, 2014
When we were little, we had different ambitions or what we would like to become in future. I could remember I (as a young village boy who knew nothing about life) told my teacher that l would like to become a tailor (fashion designer I meant) cos I had a cousin who was a tailor and based in the city.

Whenever he made cloth for us, we were always the talk of the village cos of the style while other children's clothes were made by village tailors who knewnothing about the trend in the fashion world. One style Icould remember he made for us was GARBBAGE style.

Today, I am on a different line of profession.

What did you want to be when you grew up? Is that the
same thing you are doing today? I am sure some of us
wanted to become Pilots, Medical Doctors, Lawyers,
Engineers etc. Let's hear you out!
Re: What I Would Like To Become When I Grow Up by b3llo(m): 12:26am On Jul 29, 2014
I wanted to be a researcher and today am a Biochemistry undergradute at FUTMINNA. I guess am still on the right track.
Re: What I Would Like To Become When I Grow Up by Jennydoris(f): 1:12am On Jul 29, 2014
Oh how I love teaching grin. Have always said that I will like to be a teacher, lecturer or anything in the education field and to the Glory of The Greatest Teacher of All Times am gladly studying English Edu that means my ambition is on the verge of accomplishment.
Re: What I Would Like To Become When I Grow Up by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 29, 2014
Initially wanted to be a medical doctor, after some time, I wanted to be a physiotherapist, and to be a pilot, an architect and finally an electrical engineer.

Today, I'm none of those cheesy

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Define A Fulfilled Life? / Master Degree Or Professional Qualification / Why Few People Are So Rich And While Some Are So Poor In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.