Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Master Degree Or Professional Qualification - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Master Degree Or Professional Qualification (814 Views)

Between Master's Degree And Professional Course / University Degree Or Handiwork: Which Is Better In Nigeria? / Need Your Assistant ! Motivation Letter For Admission Into Master’s Degree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Master Degree Or Professional Qualification by debbydominic(f): 8:36am On Oct 07, 2014
Experts in the house, I would like to have your opinion on the viability of the masters degree programme in Nigeria companies as against the professional courses.I would like to know which is more viable in the workplace.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Master Degree Or Professional Qualification by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 07, 2014
debbydominic:
Experts in the house, I would like to have your opinion on the viability of the masters degree programme in Nigeria companies as against the professional courses.I would like to know which is more viable in the workplace.

Thank you.
It depends on your career objectives and the sector you would like to Operate with :

Research institutions such as academic environment and International development agencies prefer Masters Degree ....

While some companies such as Financial service, Manucfaturing, Food and beverages etc prefer Professional Qualification !!

The best dude/Gal is the one that combine both and become the toast of all because MNC now requires Professional qualification in addition to M.sc since we are in business world not mere ResearchWorld !!

(1) (Reply)

I Really Need Your Advice Regarding My Career / Volunteer To Help Young People Succeed Today / Is CISA Certificate Hot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.