Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Popular Female Celebrities With Love Child - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Female Celebrities With Love Child (32961 Views)

10 Hot Nigerian Female Celebrities Not In Relationship With "Six-pack" Men(pics) / Nigerian Female Celebrities Who Smoke Shisha ( Pics ) / Nigerian Female Celebrities With & Without Makeup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Popular Female Celebrities With Love Child by LesbianBoy(m): 3:03pm On Jul 29, 2014
FrancisTony:

2000+ posts, 106 topics?

Chineke! shocked How could someone be this jobless? cry

I weep for you.

Btw, I hate quoting fagggots or seeing them on my 'mention'. Please scram. undecided
It seems you have always wanted to get me to notice you abi? Well enjoy it while it lasts! cheesy See person wey dey yab me! 2978 posts 14 topics! Abeg nairalanders compare the two of us own, which one big pass! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Popular Female Celebrities With Love Child by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 29, 2014
^^^

The fagggot above should stop quoting me. angry

Thanks undecided
Re: Popular Female Celebrities With Love Child by fruityjojo(f): 3:35pm On Jul 29, 2014
lalasticlala:

u r d biggest foooooool idiooot.

u think am jobless like u? stupid gay or lesbian abi Hermaphrodite . mtcheww

No offence
grin grin grin
*That Ibinabo is fulllll of drama! Three children out of wedlock, convicted for manslaughter, going to jail with all her many many fights with colleagues!

2 Likes

Re: Popular Female Celebrities With Love Child by maxism2: 3:41pm On Jul 29, 2014
LesbianBoy:
Whatelse, its because he/she is Jobless! No offence! angry

u c a creative writer whose posts are worth reading, yet a cheap gay like u have d effrontery to call him out.

Go and treat ur anal cancer

first of all go and change ur pampers, ur hole is leaking

1 Like

Re: Popular Female Celebrities With Love Child by maxism2: 3:50pm On Jul 29, 2014
Ibinabo looks hot 4 a mother of 3.

wow
Re: Popular Female Celebrities With Love Child by daveP(m): 4:37pm On Jul 29, 2014
SugaryBelle: Lalasticlala how do you manage to cook up these threads?
professionalism!!
Re: Popular Female Celebrities With Love Child by daveP(m): 4:45pm On Jul 29, 2014
Dr frabz Why lie on d guy when a whole Governor is actually d fada of that baby?.
Grace Amah,i see u r someone that jst cant handle limelights well.its still a shocker hw u change-haywireness!!
Nadia- sec school love tinz.
Pls someone should dig up if her and micheal essein went to d same school,or schooled in d same neigbourhood. Yes!! Ibinabo hmm-surgery works,u cant hide it.i dnt fall for it
Re: Popular Female Celebrities With Love Child by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 29, 2014
berem: if na joke make you stop am!
Why na just post your love child pix for us now....

2 Likes

Re: Popular Female Celebrities With Love Child by Mskrisx(f): 6:18pm On Jul 29, 2014
winkMehn nadia is beautiful bless the day Jah made u!
Re: Popular Female Celebrities With Love Child by diksucker(f): 9:45am On Jul 30, 2014
Lovely

beautiful women cute mamas
Re: Popular Female Celebrities With Love Child by montestic(m): 5:03pm On Jul 30, 2014
ibinabo

Genevieve

Nadia

joselyn

pretty sexy mamas

1 Like

Re: Popular Female Celebrities With Love Child by kellsmartins(m): 10:37pm On Jul 30, 2014
Hello every one good day,well on a more serious note I think making phronesis concepts handle ur occasion and events its an ideal one really,because they do have all what it takes to make ur event a memorable one,they cover all aspect of events finishing from logistics to mc,from d dj to the decors,virtually everything,so I suggest u contact them on for a trial on 07065713833 or phronesis @phronesisconcep on twitter handle.u will be glad u did.
Re: Popular Female Celebrities With Love Child by maxism2: 12:14pm On Jul 31, 2014
daveP: Dr frabz Why lie on d guy when a whole Governor is actually d fada of that baby?.
Grace Amah,i see u r someone that jst cant handle limelights well.its still a shocker hw u change-haywireness!!
Nadia- sec school love tinz.
Pls someone should dig up if her and micheal essein went to d same school,or schooled in d same neigbourhood. Yes!! Ibinabo hmm-surgery works,u cant hide it.i dnt fall for it

she didn't do any surgery
Re: Popular Female Celebrities With Love Child by daveP(m): 4:52pm On Jul 31, 2014
maxism2:

she didn't do any surgery
adonbilivit. Though i know she gyms ,but i dont fall for it
Re: Popular Female Celebrities With Love Child by maxism2: 8:07pm On Jul 31, 2014
[quote author=daveP] adonbilivit. Though i know she gyms ,but i dont fall for it[/quote
lol
Re: Popular Female Celebrities With Love Child by edymonte: 11:24pm On Jul 31, 2014
ibinabo

Genny

Nadia so cute
Re: Popular Female Celebrities With Love Child by starcelebrityso(f): 11:33am On Aug 01, 2014
But i like ibinabo fiberesima these guys are really lovely kids... grin grin
Re: Popular Female Celebrities With Love Child by bustyhelen(f): 3:56pm On Aug 01, 2014
ibinabo and kids rock
Re: Popular Female Celebrities With Love Child by hugelyendowed: 7:55am On Aug 02, 2014
OP where d pic of Jenny daughter, ? I wanna marry her
Re: Popular Female Celebrities With Love Child by diksucker(f): 9:44am On Aug 02, 2014
op add Anita Joseph

she was reported to have a daughter
Re: Popular Female Celebrities With Love Child by lalasticlala(m): 10:24am On Aug 02, 2014
diksucker: op add Anita Joseph

she was reported to have a daughter

Ya I know but I didn't include her up there because she denied the love child messy story as at the time National enquirer reported it. will a mother deny her own child ? I don't know.

meanwhile see below how it was reported few years back:

According to what National Enquirer reported, curvy and sexy actress and singer, Anita Joseph is sure in the middle of a serious controversy.
According to those who know the actress like the back of their hands, Anita who`s fondly referred to as Nita J is a proud mother of a 15 months old baby boy, Michael but she has denied this vehemently. This office gathered exclusively that, Anita gave birth to the baby boy in late 2010 when she suddenly vanished from the public for almost a year and relocated to South Africa under the guise that she was on movie location but people in the know insisted that, the journey was for a nine months course and not professionally inclined. Impeccable sources told us that the man responsible for her pregnancy is a handsome baby-faced upcoming musician,Sho`boi Onyemaenu, a Chemical Engineering graduate of the University of Technology, Minna who hails from Abagana, Anambra State.And the baby boy we were told is a perfect replica of his dad even though his mother has been keeping it under wrap. The duo according to sources met just like every other lovers and Sho`boi`s striking appearance coupled with thestylish dreads on his head must have informed Anita`slikeness for him.The source who`s so sure about happenings between Anita and Sho`boi revealed that, Anita was actually going to Sho`boi`s house somewhere in Ogba in company of the little tot, Michael when her ToyotaFJ Cruiser Jeep was snatched by armed robbers and when she granted interviews on the incident, she said the little boy was her nephew. Tracing the genesis of their relationship,the duo kicked off as Facebook friends and were so fond of each other sending“sweet nothing”messages but those close to them informed us that, the show was actually Nita J`s as she was said to have showered the dude with gifts and cash given her control over the relationship.We gathered further that, no sooner the affair began than Anita got pregnant and efforts to abort it was abortive and when she saw that it was becoming embarrassing after the fifth month, she sneaked out of the country before anyone could notice it in order to manage the shame of giving birth out of wedlock.
We however got in touch with the sexy actress for her side of the story and this are what she told us,

“Oga, ah…where did you hear that, the boy is not my baby o,he`s my nephew, in fact there are two of them, David (2 and a half years) and Michael (15 months), they leave with me but not every time.

On her relationship with Sho`boi, she said,“he`s my friend, he was the one writing my songs for a long time, does it mean that when you`re close to someone, then he`s your boyfriend, no, he`s just my friend. We also asked her why she`s leaving with15 months old baby with out his mum,“they`re both my nephewand most time their mums are always here, Oga do you want me to come to your office to show you my tummy or do you want the pictures bb to you?,she explained.

Though Anita denied having any baby, our sources confirmed and even quoted Sho`boi for saying all he want from her isto use her connections to influence his musical career and not the babyshe pinned on him, now the amazing thing iswhy is she habouring a tot without her mum and why would anybody lie for having a baby. Time they say will tell anyway.

Story culled from National Enquirer

Re: Popular Female Celebrities With Love Child by montestic(m): 12:09pm On Aug 03, 2014
lalasticlala:

Ya I know but I didn't include her up there because she denied the love child messy story as at the time National enquirer reported it. will a mother deny her own child ? I don't know.

meanwhile see below how it was reported few years back:

According to what National Enquirer reported, curvy and sexy actress and singer, Anita Joseph is sure in the middle of a serious controversy.
According to those who know the actress like the back of their hands, Anita who`s fondly referred to as Nita J is a proud mother of a 15 months old baby boy, Michael but she has denied this vehemently. This office gathered exclusively that, Anita gave birth to the baby boy in late 2010 when she suddenly vanished from the public for almost a year and relocated to South Africa under the guise that she was on movie location but people in the know insisted that, the journey was for a nine months course and not professionally inclined. Impeccable sources told us that the man responsible for her pregnancy is a handsome baby-faced upcoming musician,Sho`boi Onyemaenu, a Chemical Engineering graduate of the University of Technology, Minna who hails from Abagana, Anambra State.And the baby boy we were told is a perfect replica of his dad even though his mother has been keeping it under wrap. The duo according to sources met just like every other lovers and Sho`boi`s striking appearance coupled with thestylish dreads on his head must have informed Anita`slikeness for him.The source who`s so sure about happenings between Anita and Sho`boi revealed that, Anita was actually going to Sho`boi`s house somewhere in Ogba in company of the little tot, Michael when her ToyotaFJ Cruiser Jeep was snatched by armed robbers and when she granted interviews on the incident, she said the little boy was her nephew. Tracing the genesis of their relationship,the duo kicked off as Facebook friends and were so fond of each other sending“sweet nothing”messages but those close to them informed us that, the show was actually Nita J`s as she was said to have showered the dude with gifts and cash given her control over the relationship.We gathered further that, no sooner the affair began than Anita got pregnant and efforts to abort it was abortive and when she saw that it was becoming embarrassing after the fifth month, she sneaked out of the country before anyone could notice it in order to manage the shame of giving birth out of wedlock.
We however got in touch with the sexy actress for her side of the story and this are what she told us,

“Oga, ah…where did you hear that, the boy is not my baby o,he`s my nephew, in fact there are two of them, David (2 and a half years) and Michael (15 months), they leave with me but not every time.

On her relationship with Sho`boi, she said,“he`s my friend, he was the one writing my songs for a long time, does it mean that when you`re close to someone, then he`s your boyfriend, no, he`s just my friend. We also asked her why she`s leaving with15 months old baby with out his mum,“they`re both my nephewand most time their mums are always here, Oga do you want me to come to your office to show you my tummy or do you want the pictures bb to you?,she explained.

Though Anita denied having any baby, our sources confirmed and even quoted Sho`boi for saying all he want from her isto use her connections to influence his musical career and not the babyshe pinned on him, now the amazing thing iswhy is she habouring a tot without her mum and why would anybody lie for having a baby. Time they say will tell anyway.

Story culled from National Enquirer

Anita y did u deny it child?

there's God ooo
Re: Popular Female Celebrities With Love Child by daveP(m): 1:46pm On Aug 03, 2014
Lady Nita J, is this saving ur skin in public or what.if the so called nephew goes thru ur locker when u r old and sees an old copy of the interview(hard copy or online-maybe nairaland) what will you think would happen. Lost love instanta? Hmm this is ridiculous.cant help but say this

ENDTIME TINZ## shocked
Re: Popular Female Celebrities With Love Child by 2romantic: 6:22pm On Aug 04, 2014
Nadia?

wow!!!!!
Re: Popular Female Celebrities With Love Child by edymonte: 8:06pm On Sep 12, 2014
Damilola adegbite & UCHE ogbodo should b there too
Re: Popular Female Celebrities With Love Child by paleo(m): 9:08am On Dec 15, 2014
Hmmmm . Thank God they didn't divorce their kids.

Re: Popular Female Celebrities With Love Child by holatin(m): 9:09am On Dec 15, 2014
what of weird mc
Re: Popular Female Celebrities With Love Child by DancingSkeleton(m): 9:11am On Dec 15, 2014
PheeEeew
Re: Popular Female Celebrities With Love Child by okiezman(m): 9:12am On Dec 15, 2014
lalasticlala:

Liz Anjorin

Alexx Lopez

Genevieve

Handy work of lala
Re: Popular Female Celebrities With Love Child by koolg: 9:23am On Dec 15, 2014
kennygee:

How my name take enter here?

because u too de fork

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh, Pauline Tallen, Julie Donli At Project '100 Girls In ICT' Flag Off / Munachi Abii Celebrates Her Dog’s Pregnancy With A Puppy Shower / Don Jazzy’s Mavin Records Releases New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.