Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Popular Female Celebrities With Love Child - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Female Celebrities With Love Child (32960 Views)

10 Hot Nigerian Female Celebrities Not In Relationship With "Six-pack" Men(pics) / Nigerian Female Celebrities Who Smoke Shisha ( Pics ) / Nigerian Female Celebrities With & Without Makeup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Popular Female Celebrities With Love Child by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 15, 2014
natureblack:
they flush em down the drain sad sad sad

#pathetic

Just like your ma had you in the gutter.

Why do i know that?

Cause only a child of the gutter could spill out such trash.

Clap for yoself.

1 Like

Re: Popular Female Celebrities With Love Child by 1stola: 9:53am On Dec 15, 2014
That Yoruba actress tho...
With strechmark infested breást.
thaaaaaaa
very disgusting.
Re: Popular Female Celebrities With Love Child by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 15, 2014
berem:
if na joke make you stop am!

cheesy cheesy cheesy why u de fear na. Pikin and God gift na tongue
Re: Popular Female Celebrities With Love Child by Olutola88(m): 11:01am On Dec 15, 2014
Thank God! All dese ones can't lie to us that they are virgins. Na dat Omawumi story funny pass... “If you ask me, na who I go ask? The matter wey u see so....” Ode omo,
we no hear wen she dey give Techno ringtone o! She com dey tell us story for the Gods

Btw, Nadia once dated “handsome” Michael Essien? Thunder fire anybody wey say I no go get money.
Re: Popular Female Celebrities With Love Child by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 15, 2014
Will this help my life?
Re: Popular Female Celebrities With Love Child by natureblack(m): 1:06pm On Dec 15, 2014
kennygee:

Just like your ma had you in the gutter.

Why do i know that?

Cause only a child of the gutter could spill out such trash.

Clap for yoself.
it's even more deplorable to realize that you failed to grasp the fact that my comment was struck just for mirth.........

nonetheless,you were induced to mention my T-Jones angry.............dayum shocked

A baby-girl that was conceived and forsaken in a drainage-line by her mum with the intent to flush her away.Fortunately she was rescued by neighbours and subsequently sheltered.............this same c*unt has the morale right to mention my ALL. undecided How feigned some girls are angry
Re: Popular Female Celebrities With Love Child by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 15, 2014
natureblack:
it's even more deplorable to realize that you failed to grasp the fact that my comment was struck just for mirth.........

nonetheless,you were induced to mention my T-Jones angry.............dayum shocked

A baby-girl that was conceived and forsaken in a drainage-line by her mum with the intent to flush her away.Fortunately she was rescued by neighbours and subsequently sheltered.............this same c*unt has the morale right to mention my ALL. undecided How feigned some girls are angry

Oniranu oshi.

Don't even mention me again, you don't qualify to.

Ghetto hoodrat.
Re: Popular Female Celebrities With Love Child by natureblack(m): 1:37pm On Dec 15, 2014
kennygee:

Oniranu oshi.

Ghetto hoodrat.
"you don't qualify to" indeed grin

#awe angry angry
Re: Popular Female Celebrities With Love Child by natureblack(m): 1:51pm On Dec 15, 2014
kennygee:

Oniranu oshi.

Ghetto hoodrat.
"you don't qualify to" indeed grin

#awe .......ode oshi angry angry angry
Re: Popular Female Celebrities With Love Child by DOCTORNLIA(m): 4:28pm On Dec 15, 2014
1stola:
thaaaaaaa
very disgusting.
CHOI!!!!!! SEE FINISHING grin
1stola:
thaaaaaaa
very disgusting.
CHOI!!!!!! SEE FINISHING
Re: Popular Female Celebrities With Love Child by yemivictor: 9:18am On Dec 16, 2014
maxism2:
Ibinabo looks hot 4 a mother of 3.

wow

Yeah, she does look hot and trim. I actually thought she had 5 kids!
Re: Popular Female Celebrities With Love Child by yemivictor: 12:38pm On Dec 16, 2014
The most surprising person on the list for me would be Grace Amah. I could bet half my salary that she wasn't that kind of girl.
Diminutive in stature (which actually makes ladies look defenseless), innocent looking and actually a very good actress too.
I was shocked to learn she was like the rest of us i.e. indulging in pre-marital sex let alone have a baby out of wedlock.
I guess at the end of the day, no babe (one) can be trusted at face value.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Van Vicker Celebrates 13th Wedding Anniversary With Throwback Wedding Photo / Babatee Vs Babytee: Baba Tee Recreates The Viral Plus-Sized Boy Dancing / Tonto Dikeh, Pauline Tallen, Julie Donli At Project '100 Girls In ICT' Flag Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.