Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Nigerian Students In Visby, Gotland, Sweden How Do You Survive? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Students In Visby, Gotland, Sweden How Do You Survive? (1781 Views)

Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? / Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Students In Visby, Gotland, Sweden How Do You Survive? by elonilintl: 2:19am On Jul 29, 2014
Hi Everyone!
Are there Nigerians, Students or nairalanders studying or living at Visby, Gotland in Sweden?
I will be leaving for Sweden from South Africa for a masters programme at Uppsala University Campus Gotland in Sweden next month being August, 2014 and I am looking for a nigerian in that city to hook-up with, to enable me get around.
If you have ever stayed or know someone who is currently in Visby, Gotland please your assistance is needed.

Regards
Fellow Nigerian
Re: Nigerian Students In Visby, Gotland, Sweden How Do You Survive? by monoformdude: 9:19am On Jul 29, 2014
elonilintl: Hi Everyone!
Are there Nigerians, Students or nairalanders studying or living at Visby, Gotland in Sweden?
I will be leaving for Sweden from South Africa for a masters programme at Uppsala University Campus Gotland in Sweden next month being August, 2014 and I am looking for a nigerian in that city to hook-up with, to enable myhh6e get around.
If you have ever stayed or know someone who is currently in Visby, Gotland please your assistance is needed.

Regards
Fellow Nigerian

ppl will soon answer
Re: Nigerian Students In Visby, Gotland, Sweden How Do You Survive? by Omojayejaye(m): 11:09am On Jul 29, 2014
Naija boy left because of the suspension of the tuition free scheme...but some might still be hanging around..who knows...
Re: Nigerian Students In Visby, Gotland, Sweden How Do You Survive? by elonilintl: 3:53pm On Jul 29, 2014
@ Monoformdude, thanks and i hope to receive postive responses from them soon . @ Omojayejaye , can you please alert that naija boy who left Visby because of tuition fees as he might be of help because he has stayed in Visby before . Otherwise, thanks for your contribution.
I look forward to positive responses from other nairalanders.
Re: Nigerian Students In Visby, Gotland, Sweden How Do You Survive? by monoformdude: 3:56pm On Jul 29, 2014
elonilintl: @ Monoformdude, thanks and i hope to receive postive responses from them soon . @ Omojayejaye , can you please alert that naija boy who left Visby because of tuition fees as he might be of help because he has stayed in Visby before . Otherwise, thanks for your contribution.
I look forward to positive responses from other nairalanders.
what info do u nid exactly?
Re: Nigerian Students In Visby, Gotland, Sweden How Do You Survive? by elonilintl: 5:57pm On Jul 29, 2014
I want to know about housing/accommodation in Visby and also the cost living including feeding expenses in Visby compared to other places in Sweden.
If possible ,a friend/ nigerian to show me around!
Re: Nigerian Students In Visby, Gotland, Sweden How Do You Survive? by monoformdude: 11:35am On Jul 30, 2014
elonilintl: I want to know about housing/accommodation in Visby and also the cost living including feeding expenses in Visby compared to other places in Sweden.
If possible ,a friend/ nigerian to show me around!

cost of living
http://www.costtotravel.com/living-cost/europe/visby

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In Visby, Gotland, Sweden How Do You Survive? by Omojayejaye(m): 11:56am On Jul 30, 2014
My niqqa have since left for canny..I don't have much info.tho
Re: Nigerian Students In Visby, Gotland, Sweden How Do You Survive? by lucabrasi(m): 2:07pm On Aug 05, 2014
elonilintl: Hi Everyone!
I will be leaving for Sweden from South Africa for a masters programme at Uppsala University Campus Gotland in Sweden next month being August, 2014 and I am looking for a nigerian in that city to hook-up with, to enable me get around.

Regards
Fellow Nigerian
have you been able to secure accommodation in sweden yet? i have a junior brother who will be relocating to sweden and needs a flat share accommodation
Re: Nigerian Students In Visby, Gotland, Sweden How Do You Survive? by elonilintl: 9:45pm On Aug 05, 2014
I have secured an accommodation in the city that i am heading to in Sverige.
Where in Sverige(Sweden) is your brother relocating to and what is his purpose of travelling to Sverige ? (Study, tourism,Business or Visiting).
Re: Nigerian Students In Visby, Gotland, Sweden How Do You Survive? by lucabrasi(m): 2:57pm On Aug 07, 2014
elonilintl: I have secured an accommodation in the city that i am heading to in Sverige.
Where in Sverige(Sweden) is your brother relocating to and what is his purpose of travelling to Sverige ? (Study, tourism,Business or Visiting).
he is moving for work and he is looking for a cheap flatshare
Re: Nigerian Students In Visby, Gotland, Sweden How Do You Survive? by elonilintl: 7:03am On Aug 09, 2014
What is the name of the city he is going to ? Then he can simply search for housing online if that city is not a student city because searching for housing around Student cities in Sverige can be very hectic and sophisticated atimes.

(1) (Reply)

US Visa On-line Appointment Not Working / Discover The Beauty Of Kaduna State / British Airways Saga The True Story.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.