Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

8-month Old Baby Stabbed 90 Times With Scissors By His Mother - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 8-month Old Baby Stabbed 90 Times With Scissors By His Mother (21917 Views)

(PICTURE) 8-month Old Baby Stabbed 90 Times With Scissors By His Mother / Chinese Baby Stabbed 90 Times In The Face By Mom / Photos: Baby Stabbed 90 Times By Mother After Biting Her While Being Breast Fed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8-month Old Baby Stabbed 90 Times With Scissors By His Mother by ceo003: 7:03pm On Jul 29, 2014
SOME MOTHERS FIT CHOP THEIR OWN PICKIN SMH
Re: 8-month Old Baby Stabbed 90 Times With Scissors By His Mother by Lexity2: 7:19pm On Jul 29, 2014
u r ryt bt funy,hw wkd cn one b, angryu r ryt bt funy,hw wkd cn one b,shes frm d pit of hel,y nt lt yon felo liv as u lvd
Re: 8-month Old Baby Stabbed 90 Times With Scissors By His Mother by ril19(m): 7:37pm On Jul 29, 2014
So who did the counting?
Re: 8-month Old Baby Stabbed 90 Times With Scissors By His Mother by DECOtech(m): 7:37pm On Jul 29, 2014
All I want to know now is what was done to the woman. Although, this na stale news sha www.nairaland.com/1357470/picture-8-month-old-baby-stabbed
Re: 8-month Old Baby Stabbed 90 Times With Scissors By His Mother by 2kris(m): 7:38pm On Jul 29, 2014
No mata wat luv ur child in gud or bad u bore dem into dis world
Re: 8-month Old Baby Stabbed 90 Times With Scissors By His Mother by ceo003: 8:08pm On Jul 29, 2014
Re: 8-month Old Baby Stabbed 90 Times With Scissors By His Mother by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 29, 2014
. . . What a Cute Big Boy, i can imagine the cries, anguish and pains he must have felt as he was being stabbed. . . Gosh, it makes my body vibrate and shudder!! Get well soon Handsome Angel.

1 Like

Re: 8-month Old Baby Stabbed 90 Times With Scissors By His Mother by arimahoseloka(m): 6:21am On Jul 30, 2014
foresyht: Eight months old Xiao Bao was stabbed 90 times in the face with scissors by his mother for biting her while she was breastfeeding him. The incident that has left many people shocked happened in Xuzhou, in the eastern China Jiangsu province. After the attack, the mother disappeared leaving the infant in a pool of his blood in the yard of their home. Xiao was found by his uncle who rushed him to the hospital. The baby needed more than 100 stitches. The mother, who has since been arrested, is not known to be suffering any kind of mental illness.
There's a thin line between some humans and wild animals dont you think?

Do we still have parents like this in this world?if you were a family member what would you do or say ?
pls stop comparing human beings and animals. animals are by far better than many human beings.
Re: 8-month Old Baby Stabbed 90 Times With Scissors By His Mother by Onyiido: 6:44am On Jul 30, 2014
nickz: Are you a teacher? Read the post i quoted well,i was referring to the way she gave the baby a whole new name!!!
I am only trying to tell u she is not a nigerian
Re: 8-month Old Baby Stabbed 90 Times With Scissors By His Mother by Nobody: 6:55am On Jul 30, 2014
And in the face too!!!! Korokoro pain and she kept stabbing?! She should be given 100 lashes with thick twine. Let that sh*t cut into her skin and give her no treatment. Put her under the sun in the same yard with hands tied over head and hanging. If the kid dies, then she gets the electric chair. I can imagine what she can do to someone else's child. Anyone comes near my daughter, is dead meat if she cries. She isn't aggressive s, Anyway, she knows how to bite hard sha.

YeaYeNot
Re: 8-month Old Baby Stabbed 90 Times With Scissors By His Mother by mimee9(f): 11:27am On Jul 30, 2014
The woman is heartless
Re: 8-month Old Baby Stabbed 90 Times With Scissors By His Mother by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 30, 2014
that woman should be kept in a mental institution for years. the baby should be handed to the chinese government
Re: 8-month Old Baby Stabbed 90 Times With Scissors By His Mother by kemthegirl(f): 8:04pm On Jul 30, 2014
mimee9: The woman is heartless

she has a severe condition called post partum depression. It results in stuff like this. She should be treated not blamed.
Re: 8-month Old Baby Stabbed 90 Times With Scissors By His Mother by yomisley: 9:05pm On Jul 30, 2014
Well this is pure wickedness ooo but for the scars with time oyinbo go do am so teh u won't find that scars there again #so much believe in them
Re: 8-month Old Baby Stabbed 90 Times With Scissors By His Mother by 1miccza: 7:35am On Jul 31, 2014
Such a heartless and wicked mother!!Why then did she bring the child into the world??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? / Woman Delivers After Two-Years Pregnancy / Do You Believe In Karma? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.