Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,728 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:24 AM

What Type Of Problems/ Challenges Are you Facing Now? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Type Of Problems/ Challenges Are you Facing Now? (557 Views)

What Type Of Friend Are You? / Challenges Of Being A Male Nurse. / The Challenges Of Being A Female Pilot In The Nigerian Aviation Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Type Of Problems/ Challenges Are you Facing Now? by usering(m): 6:06am On Jul 29, 2014
My Name is Peter Ezebuilo,
I'm an Entrepreneur, an online importer, and info marketer etc.you can visit my site www.shoponlinemegaimport.com
i will like to help you reach that destination in life.
knowing your problems/challenges are the chief things to succeed in life, because it's the only guaranteed to your fast relieve, both in financial and technical aspect of your life.
like wise to said that the only thing that guaranteed someone's failure in life is unable to share his/her CHALLENGES/PROBLEMS with his friends.
If you can define your problem/challenges to someone the solution will be fast coming like a drug from a doctor to a patient,

my challenges;
i was once a poor speaker, even to discourse with my friends in the cause of shame was a problem to me, having seen many people standing in a pulpit to speak to such a crowds was ''hi'' this man is trying, or this man is a genius, standing in front of everybody and in such a crowd to speak?.
After which i said withing myself that this people standing there is only a human being like me and this was after i shared the problem with some friends who recommended a book and advice to me and i'm not that good in reading a book because of by poor education, but through their advice, i nod my head and said i will do it, i can do it, if others can do it, and now the story has change.
so will be yours if you share your challenges/problems to your friends.
a man who hold his problem with him always die with it before his time, because no solution to that problem.
in the cause of this i only need 20 people to come on this board because i didn't want over cloudy, come let us reason together and know the way out and your best action is to keep your shyness aside, let us share.

what is your major challenges in life?
How may i be of help to you?
What business do you intend doing but can't?
how can you find a solution to that problem etc.
i will be expecting your answers
my site on importation. was www.shoponlinemegaimport.com

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy For IT / Ibadan Restaurant Waiters To Start Using Hoverboards To Serve Customers / Career Women, THIS Is For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.