Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

The Importance Of Six Days Fasting Of Shawal. - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Importance Of Six Days Fasting Of Shawal. (13262 Views)

The Importance of the Day Of Arafat / The Importance Of Ayatul Kursiy And How It Saves A Girl. / Observing The Fasting Of Ramadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Importance Of Six Days Fasting Of Shawal. by Uthman51(m): 8:16pm On Jul 29, 2014
Jabioro: It could be lovely if the six days fast will stop all mayhem,havoc,carnages and decimations,instead it ginger the sorrow.,the is nt complete except they either remove,edit,modify Q9:5 downwardly because that is they gather imspiratn ...,

mind you Our QURAN can neither be edit nor modify
..it's not dat type of book written by peter.

1 Like

Re: The Importance Of Six Days Fasting Of Shawal. by iamyet: 8:22pm On Jul 29, 2014
legendarysegzi: you reprobate need to be fast in giving your life to christ otherwise u end up in hell. Murderers

If giving your life to christ made you this way, then count me out. I don't want to end up as bitter as you are.

6 Likes

Re: The Importance Of Six Days Fasting Of Shawal. by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:23pm On Jul 29, 2014
olafunny: lolz, pre-matured being. A gud xtian wants me dead by amadioha. Tnk God Jesus christ was nt like u
Shut up! I have nafin against ur religion, but involving Gej here is beyond the limit! See diz aboki oh! U even found difficult to comprehend ma post. What an illitrate u are, u must be sick in the head! Infact, ur the cross-breed of Aids and Ebola!!! Shame on u!
Re: The Importance Of Six Days Fasting Of Shawal. by Uthman51(m): 8:32pm On Jul 29, 2014
Please xtain should leave this thread for God sake

1 Like

Re: The Importance Of Six Days Fasting Of Shawal. by apacheguy: 8:36pm On Jul 29, 2014
Y are the xtian folks all over this thread vomiting hatred and frustration, do muslims not have right to practice their religion? This is how religious violence starts and wen it turns into crisis, you guyz who started it wil b the very ones who will start throwing blames forgetting the fact that you started it. And to talk about terrorism all over the world, they all have nothing to do with islam, all terrorism activities were given birth to from politics itself just in the same vein Hilary Clinton confirmed Alqaeda was the creation of the CIA, so please save all these frustrations of yours and direct them to the government and politician playing games of do or die to remain in power and get power
Re: The Importance Of Six Days Fasting Of Shawal. by pigin: 8:37pm On Jul 29, 2014
olafunny: when jonathan (a xtian) put nigeria in confusion nd distabalize nigeria, wat av u done abt dt. Ar u @ d stage u wnt to achieve in life? Fyt 4 ursef. No one wil fyt 4 u
Idio.t he has brought Gej into the matter now.. Nigerians beware after this their useless fastings!! They will definitely bomb as a closing ceremony,, so anywhere you are be vigilant of any malo standing close to you. especially those ninja types.
Re: The Importance Of Six Days Fasting Of Shawal. by olafunny(m): 8:44pm On Jul 29, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Shut up! I have nafin against ur religion, but involving Gej here is beyond the limit! See diz aboki oh! U even found difficult to comprehend ma post. What an illitrate u are, u must be sick in the head! Infact, ur the cross-breed of Aids and Ebola!!! Shame on u!
lool. grin, my friend, am sorry if involving Gej provoked u, I was a little childish. Bt dis insults too much na, onli me? Well, islamically, we dnt insult, we onli gt angry atyms. Dnt jst insult pple u dnt knw online, u dnt knw wat dey can do #anadvicethough. Mind u 'aboki' is nt an insult cheesy. Fyt 4 ur heaven, leave d judgement 4 God. #safe
Re: The Importance Of Six Days Fasting Of Shawal. by apacheguy: 8:47pm On Jul 29, 2014
Alhamdalillah for this reminder, i'v almost forgotten, i will start in 2days time insha Allah, a day on, a day off most appropriate for me, its not compulsory one fast them immediately, but one must fast six days before the month of shawwal is over...may Allah make it easy 4us....Amin!

2 Likes

Re: The Importance Of Six Days Fasting Of Shawal. by olafunny(m): 8:47pm On Jul 29, 2014
apacheguy: Y are the xtian folks all over this thread vomiting hatred and frustration, do muslims not have right to practice their religion? This is how religious violence starts and wen it turns into crisis, you guyz who started it wil b the very ones who will start throwing blames forgetting the fact that you started it. And to talk about terrorism all over the world, they all have nothing to do with islam, all terrorism activities were given birth to from politics itself just in the same vein Hilary Clinton confirmed Alqaeda was the creation of the CIA, so please save all these frustrations of yours and direct them to the government and politician playing games of do or die to remain in power and get power
u r correct nd intelligent

1 Like

Re: The Importance Of Six Days Fasting Of Shawal. by maryhaam(f): 8:49pm On Jul 29, 2014
teufelein: useless black monkeys...wasting their time worshiping arab islamic a.llah....how stupid can people be...?
how can grown up people with brains abandoned their own god for foreign useless arab a.llah is beyond comprehension....nawah

you silly black monkeys should stop disturbing us on this board with your crazze religious things....
u saw the post before opening it,u can as well pass dear.next time pass

1 Like

Re: The Importance Of Six Days Fasting Of Shawal. by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:50pm On Jul 29, 2014
olafunny: lool. grin, my friend, am sorry if involving Gej provoked u, I was a little childish. Bt dis insults too much na, onli me? Well, islamically, we dnt insult, we onli gt angry atyms. Dnt jst insult pple u dnt knw online, u dnt knw wat dey can do #anadvicethough. Mind u 'aboki' is nt an insult cheesy. Fyt 4 ur heaven, leave d judgement 4 God. #safe
Who was judging you?
Re: The Importance Of Six Days Fasting Of Shawal. by olafunny(m): 8:52pm On Jul 29, 2014
pigin: Idio.t he has brought Gej into the matter now.. Nigerians beware after this their useless fastings!! They will definitely bomb as a closing ceremony,, so anywhere you are be vigilant of any malo standing close to you. especially those ninja types.
lol grin mumu grin, fyt 4 ur heaven. If u waste ur lifetime criticizing, u wil jst die nd go to hell cheesy
Re: The Importance Of Six Days Fasting Of Shawal. by mu2sa2: 8:57pm On Jul 29, 2014
olafunny: Well, me i decided to take 3 days rest after ramadan and start 2moro. Hop no prblm wit dat? Nd is it a must dat i do d fastin within 6days? I mean can i do 1-0-1-0-1-0-1-0-1-0-1 grin
Yes you can but the six days must fall within the month of shawal. Allah has made everything easy in islam.Many people observe it consecutively, though. l think it is just for convinience, not that it is a requirement.
Re: The Importance Of Six Days Fasting Of Shawal. by olafunny(m): 9:01pm On Jul 29, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Who was judging you?
sorry, 4gt abt it. #besafe

1 Like

Re: The Importance Of Six Days Fasting Of Shawal. by olafunny(m): 9:02pm On Jul 29, 2014
mu2sa2: Yes you can but the six days must fall within the month of shawal. Allah has made everything easy in islam.Many people observe it consequitively, though. l think it is just for convinience, not that it is a requirement.
tnx, educative
Re: The Importance Of Six Days Fasting Of Shawal. by McLuhan(m): 9:03pm On Jul 29, 2014
apacheguy: Y are the xtian folks all over this thread vomiting hatred and frustration, do muslims not have right to practice their religion? This is how religious violence starts and wen it turns into crisis, you guyz who started it wil b the very ones who will start throwing blames forgetting the fact that you started it. And to talk about terrorism all over the world, they all have nothing to do with islam, all terrorism activities were given birth to from politics itself just in the same vein Hilary Clinton confirmed Alqaeda was the creation of the CIA, so please save all these frustrations of yours and direct them to the government and politician playing games of do or die to remain in power and get power
If Al Qaeda was created by the CIA, who then created the Taliban and Al Shabab and Boko Haram and the Islamic State and the al-Nusra Front and Hezbollah? Presumably the Pentagon did. Or perhaps it was the FBI that manufactured these terrorist groups. Think again, my dear. Islam is the source of its own problems.
Re: The Importance Of Six Days Fasting Of Shawal. by dyoungkarlmarx(m): 9:12pm On Jul 29, 2014
Bimpe29: Prophet (SAW) said; he who observe fast throughout Ramadhan and then follow it up with six days fast of Shawal, is as if he has observed fast throughout the year. We are therefore, enjoined to observe Shitta Shawal before the end of Sharu Shawal.

The first day of Shawwāl is Eid al-Fitr. Some Muslims observe six days of fasting during Shawwāl beginning the day after Eid ul-Fitr since fasting is prohibited on this day. These six days of fasting together with the Ramadan fasts, are equivalent to fasting all year round. The reasoning behind this tradition is that a good deed in Islam is rewarded 10 times, hence fasting 30 days during Ramadan and 6 days during Shawwāl is equivalent to fasting the whole year in terms of reward
this 22 boy sharap!do you read news at all?I don't think you do,because if you do you won't open that miserable mouth of yours to say rubbish here.have you asked your self why Muslims are violent all over the world? Go to India they are clashing with Hindus,go to Thailand they are clashing with Buddhists,here in Nigeria they are clashing with xtians.isn't that enough to convince you that Islam is nothing but a destructive religion?
Re: The Importance Of Six Days Fasting Of Shawal. by honEmirate(m): 9:27pm On Jul 29, 2014
A very timely reminder....... Jazakallahu khair
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: The Importance Of Six Days Fasting Of Shawal. by Jibabs2(m): 9:29pm On Jul 29, 2014
may Allah(swa)provide us wit d strenght to observe dis fastin(sitta shawal)... AMEEN
Re: The Importance Of Six Days Fasting Of Shawal. by date1816: 9:33pm On Jul 29, 2014
Surah Al-Furqan (The Criterion)
1.Blessed be He Who sent down the criterion (of right and wrong, i.e. this Qur'an) to His slave (Muhammad) that he may be a warner to the'Alamin(mankind and jinns).
2.He to Whom belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth, and Who has begotten no son (children or offspring) and for Whom there is no partner in the dominion. He has created everything, and has measured it exactly according to its due measurements.
3.Yet they have taken besides Him otheraliha(gods) that created nothing but are themselves created, and possess neither hurt nor benefit for themselves, and possess no power (of causing) death, nor (of giving) life, nor of raising the dead.
4.Those who disbelieve say: "This (the Qur'an) is nothing but a lie that he (Muhammad) has invented, and others have helped him at it, so that they have produced an unjust wrong (thing) and a lie."
5.And they say: "Tales of the ancients, which he has written down, and they are dictated to him morning and afternoon."
6.Say: "It (this Qur'an) has been sent down by Him (Allah) (the Real Lord of the heavens and earth) Who knows the secret of the heavens and the earth. Truly, He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful."
7.And they say: "Why does this Messenger (Muhammad) eat food, and walk about in the markets (like ourselves). Why is not an angel sent down to him to be a warner with him?
8."Or (why) has not a treasure been granted to him, or why has he not a garden whereof he may eat?" And theZalimun(polytheists and wrong-doers, etc.) say: "You follow none but a man bewitched."
9.See how they coin similitudes for you, so they have gone astray, and they cannot find a (Right) Path.
10.Blessed be He Who, if He will, will assign you better than (all) that, - Gardens under which rivers flow (Paradise) and will assign you palaces (i.e. in Paradise).
11.Nay, they deny the Hour (the Day of Resurrection), and for those who deny the Hour, We have prepared a flaming Fire (i.e. Hell).
12.When it (Hell) sees them from a far place, they will hear its raging and its roaring.
13.And when they shall be thrown into a narrow place thereof, chained together, they will exclaim therein for destruction.
14.Exclaim not today for one destruction, but exclaim for many destructions.
15.Say: (O Muhammad) "Is that (torment) better or the Paradise of Eternity promised to theMuttaqun(pious and righteous persons - see V.2:2)?" It will be theirs as a reward and as a final destination.
16.For them there will be therein all that they desire, and they will abide (there forever). It is a promise binding upon your Lord that must be fulfilled.
17.And on the Day when He will gather them together and that which they worship besides Allah [idols, angels, pious men, saints, 'Iesa (Jesus) - son of Maryam (Mary), etc.]. He will say: "Was it you who misled these My slaves or did they (themselves) stray from the (Right) Path?"
18.They will say: "Glorified be You! It was not for us to take anyAuliya'(Protectors, Helpers, etc.) besides You, but You gave them and their fathers comfort till they forgot the warning, and became a lost people (doomed to total loss).
19.Thus they (false gods all deities other than Allah) will give you (polytheists) the lie regarding what you say (that they are gods besides Allah), then you can neither avert (the punishment), nor get help. And whoever among you does wrong (i.e. sets up rivals to Allah), We shall make him taste a great torment.
20.And We never sent before you (O Muhammad) any of the Messengers but verily, they ate food and walked in the markets. And We have made some of you as a trial for others: will you have patience? And your Lord is Ever All-Seer (of everything).
21.And those who expect not for a Meeting with Us (i.e. those who deny the Day of Resurrection and the life of the Hereafter), say: "Why are not the angels sent down to us, or why do we not see our Lord?" Indeed they think too highly of themselves, and are scornful with great pride.
22.On the Day they will see the angels, no glad tidings will there be for theMujrimun(criminals, disbelievers, polytheists, sinners, etc.) that day. And they (angels) will say: "All kinds of glad tidings are forbidden for you," [None will be allowed to enter Paradise except the one who said:La ilaha ill-Allah,"(none has the right to be worshipped but Allah) and acted practically on its legal orders and obligations].
23.And We shall turn to whatever deeds they (disbelievers, polytheists, sinners, etc.) did, and We shall make such deeds as scattered floating particles of dust.
24.The dwellers of Paradise (i.e. those who deserved it through their Faith and righteousness) will, on that Day, have the best abode, and have the fairest of places for repose.
25.And (remember) the Day when the heaven shall be rent asunder with clouds, and the angels will be sent down, with a grand descending.
26.The sovereignty on that Day will be the true (sovereignty), belonging to the Most Beneficent (Allah), and it will be a hard Day for the disbelievers (those who disbelieve in the Oneness of Allah Islamic Monotheism).
27.And (remember) the Day when theZalim(wrong-doer, oppressor, polytheist, etc.) will bite at his hands, he will say: "Oh! Would that I had taken a path with the Messenger ( Muhammad).
28."Ah! Woe to me! Would that I had never taken so-and-so as a friend!
29."He indeed led me astray from the Reminder (this Qur'an) after it had come to me. AndShaitan(Satan) is ever a deserter to man in the hour of need."
30.And the Messenger (Muhammad) will say: "O my Lord! Verily, my people deserted this Qur'an (neither listened to it, nor acted on its laws and orders).
31.Thus have We made for every Prophet an enemy among theMujrimun(disbelievers, polytheists, criminals, etc.). But Sufficient is your Lord as a Guide and Helper.
32.And those who disbelieve say: "Why is not the Qur'an revealed to him all at once?" Thus (it is sent down in parts), that We may strengthen your heart thereby. And We have revealed it to you gradually, in stages. (It was revealed to the Prophetin 23 years.).
33.And no example or similitude do they bring (to oppose or to find fault in you or in this Qur'an), but We reveal to you the truth (against that similitude or example), and the better explanation thereof.
34.Those who will be gathered to Hell (prone) on their faces, such will be in an evil state, and most astray from the (Straight) Path.
35.And indeed We gave Musa (Moses) the Scripture [the Taurat (Torah)], and placed his brother Harun (Aaron) with him as a helper;
36.And We said: "Go you both to the people who have denied OurAyat(proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.)." Then We destroyed them with utter destruction.
37.And Nuh's (Noah) people, when they denied the Messengers We drowned them, and We made them as a sign for mankind. And We have prepared a painful torment for theZalimun(polytheists and wrong-doers, etc).
Re: The Importance Of Six Days Fasting Of Shawal. by femi4: 9:54pm On Jul 29, 2014
olafunny: lool. grin, my friend, am sorry if involving Gej provoked u, I was a little childish. Bt dis insults too much na, onli me? Well, islamically, we dnt insult, we onli gt angry atyms. Dnt jst insult pple u dnt knw online, u dnt knw wat dey can do #anadvicethough. Mind u 'aboki' is nt an insult cheesy. Fyt 4 ur heaven, leave d judgement 4 God. #safe
Patapata u go throw e bomb at us
Re: The Importance Of Six Days Fasting Of Shawal. by Mushood: 10:03pm On Jul 29, 2014
jericco1: 127views and FP? Seun we need a redress. Please
regardless of number of views or post before any INFORMATIVE write-up could make front page, so wit 0 view or 127 views, it shall.
Re: The Importance Of Six Days Fasting Of Shawal. by AceVentura: 10:05pm On Jul 29, 2014
Let me challenge all muslims.

Wake up in the morning & start your fast without eating anything @ all. Not the style of waking up by 4am & loading 10cups of eba to start the fast with a full stomach.

This is the real fasting!
Re: The Importance Of Six Days Fasting Of Shawal. by Danmas: 10:12pm On Jul 29, 2014
olafunny: Well, me i decided to take 3 days rest after ramadan and start 2moro. Hop no prblm wit dat? Nd is it a must dat i do d fastin within 6days? I mean can i do 1-0-1-0-1-0-1-0-1-0-1 grin
you can fast any six days you want as long as its within the month. May Allah accept our ibadat.
Re: The Importance Of Six Days Fasting Of Shawal. by Jabioro: 10:15pm On Jul 29, 2014
Uthman51: Please xtain should leave this thread for God sake
u want throw E-bomb abi..aje ekuru kotan .....any i knw blame u,hence there is no repentance in book!
Re: The Importance Of Six Days Fasting Of Shawal. by Buddhar(m): 10:18pm On Jul 29, 2014
The Bell of SALVATION is still Ringing, Hearken to the VOICE of REDEMPTION, Confess your SINS and accept JESUS as your LORD & SAVIOR before the END comes. Pls do not Harden your Heart after which cometh DESTRUCTION. Hell is Real,
Gud morning.
For further explaination call, 07039388167. Pls re-broadcast.
Re: The Importance Of Six Days Fasting Of Shawal. by Herrmes: 10:20pm On Jul 29, 2014
Please!!! I love my food tongue
Re: The Importance Of Six Days Fasting Of Shawal. by jericco1(m): 10:21pm On Jul 29, 2014
Mushood: regardless of number of views or post before any INFORMATIVE write-up could make front page, so wit 0 view or 127 views, it shall.
okay sir
Re: The Importance Of Six Days Fasting Of Shawal. by Mushood: 10:24pm On Jul 29, 2014
dyoungkarlmarx: this 22 boy sharap!do you read news at all?I don't think you do,because if you do you won't open that miserable mouth of yours to say rubbish here.have you asked your self why Muslims are violent all over the world? Go to India they are clashing with Hindus,go to Thailand they are clashing with Buddhists,here in Nigeria they are clashing with xtians.isn't that enough to convince you that Islam is nothing but a destructive religion?
u 19 year old boy regarding someone as 22 year old. Are u not in Nigeria when dey were about to kill buhari and mr bauchi, have u forgotten dat those victims were muslims attended lectures at islamic gathering and secondly, are u ignorant of sunday bombing on d day of eid?
Re: The Importance Of Six Days Fasting Of Shawal. by Mushood: 10:30pm On Jul 29, 2014
AceVentura: Let me challenge all muslims.

Wake up in the morning & start your fast without eating anything @ all. Not the style of waking up by 4am & loading 10cups of eba to start the fast with a full stomach.

This is the real fasting!
olodo like u, u think it is dat type of ur fasting with no definition and reference, some fast 12 to 3, 6 to 6, 3 to 3. Real Fasting my foot!!!
Re: The Importance Of Six Days Fasting Of Shawal. by Jabioro: 10:31pm On Jul 29, 2014
[quote author=date1816]Surah Al-Furqan (The Criterion)
1.Blessed be He Who sent down the criterion (of right and wrong, i.e. this Qur'an) to His slave (Muhammad) that he may be a warner to the'Alamin(mankind and jinns).
2.He to Whom belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth, and Who has begotten no son (children or offspring) and for Whom there is no partner in the dominion. He has created everything, and has measured it exactly according to its due measurements.
3.Yet they have taken besides Him otheraliha(gods) that created nothing but are themselves created, and possess neither hurt nor benefit for themselves, and possess no power (of causing) death, nor (of giving) life, nor of raising the dead.
4.Those who disbelieve say: "This (the Qur'an) is nothing but a lie that he (Muhammad) has invented, and others have helped him at it, so that they have produced an unjust wrong (thing) and a lie."
5.And they say: "Tales of the ancients, which he has written down, and they are dictated to him morning and afternoon."
6.Say: "It (this Qur'an) has been sent down by Him (Allah) (the Real Lord of the heavens and earth) Who knows the secret of the heavens and the earth. Truly, He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful."
7.And they say: "Why does this Messenger (Muhammad) eat food, and walk about in the markets (like ourselves). Why is not an angel sent down to him to be a warner with him?
8."Or (why) has not a treasure been granted to him, or why has he not a garden whereof he may eat?" And theZalimun(polytheists and wrong-doers, etc.) say: "You follow none but a man bewitched."
9.See how they coin similitudes for you, so they have gone astray, and they cannot find a (Right) Path.
10.Blessed be He Who, if He will, will assign you better than (all) that, - Gardens under which rivers flow (Paradise) and will assign you palaces (i.e. in Paradise).
11.Nay, they deny the Hour (the Day of Resurrection), and for those who deny the Hour, We have prepared a flaming Fire (i.e. Hell).
12.When it (Hell) sees them from a far place, they will hear its raging and its roaring.
13.And when they shall be thrown into a narrow place thereof, chained together, they will exclaim therein for destruction.
14.Exclaim not today for one destruction, but exclaim for many destructions.
15.Say: (O Muhammad) "Is that (torment) better or the Paradise of Eternity promised to theMuttaqun(pious and righteous persons - see V.2:2)?" It will be theirs as a reward and as a final destination.
16.For them there will be therein all that they desire, and they will abide (there forever). It is a promise binding upon your Lord that must be fulfilled.
17.And on the Day when He will gather them together and that which they worship besides Allah [idols, angels, pious men, saints, 'Iesa (Jesus) - son of Maryam (Mary), etc.]. He will say: "Was it you who misled these My slaves or did they (themselves) stray from the (Right) Path?"
18.They will say: "Glorified be You! It was not for us to take anyAuliya'(Protectors, Helpers, etc.) besides You, but You gave them and their fathers comfort till they forgot the warning, and became a lost people (doomed to total loss).
19.Thus they (false gods all deities other than Allah) will give you (polytheists) the lie regarding what you say (that they are gods besides Allah), then you can neither avert (the punishment), nor get help. And whoever among you does wrong (i.e. sets up rivals to Allah), We shall make him taste a great torment.
20.And We never sent before you (O Muhammad) any of the Messengers but verily, they ate food and walked in the markets. And We have made some of you as a trial for others: will you have patience? And your Lord is Ever All-Seer (of everything).
21.And those who expect not for a Meeting with Us (i.e. those who deny the Day of Resurrection and the life of the Hereafter), say: "Why are not the angels sent down to us, or why do we not see our Lord?" Indeed they think too highly of themselves, and are scornful with great pride.
22.On the Day they will see the angels, no glad tidings will there be for theMujrimun(criminals, disbelievers, polytheists, sinners, etc.) that day. And they (angels) will say: "All kinds of glad tidings are forbidden for you," [None will be allowed to enter Paradise except the one who said:La ilaha ill-Allah,"(none has the right to be worshipped but Allah) You can imagine d level of pawpaw leaves or rum intake here,
Re: The Importance Of Six Days Fasting Of Shawal. by 2smart9ja: 10:42pm On Jul 29, 2014
DOWHILE: May allah accept our ibadah

Amin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tahajjud / Why Do Muslims Pray For Muhammad's Salvation? / Is It Mandatory For Women To Wear Hijab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.