Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,350 members, 7,957,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:55 AM

The Importance Of Six Days Fasting Of Shawal. - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Importance Of Six Days Fasting Of Shawal. (13412 Views)

The Importance of the Day Of Arafat / The Importance Of Ayatul Kursiy And How It Saves A Girl. / Observing The Fasting Of Ramadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Importance Of Six Days Fasting Of Shawal. by 2smart9ja: 10:46pm On Jul 29, 2014
Emeca: AlaMmaduNiileLala.....sorry am jast practising
must u practice what u dont know. ode

1 Like

Re: The Importance Of Six Days Fasting Of Shawal. by lakunle1love(m): 10:46pm On Jul 29, 2014
Wow, thanks for the reminder, I'm planning to start next Monday & finish on Saturday, May God help me

2 Likes

Re: The Importance Of Six Days Fasting Of Shawal. by Atyem(m): 10:49pm On Jul 29, 2014
AceVentura: Let me challenge all muslims.

Wake up in the morning & start your fast without eating anything @ all. Not the style of waking up by 4am & loading 10cups of eba to start the fast with a full stomach.

This is the real fasting!
Fasting in Islam is not judged by the magnitude of hunger but but by frequency of remembrance of Allah. I'm happy to be a Muslim

2 Likes

Re: The Importance Of Six Days Fasting Of Shawal. by azezola(m): 10:56pm On Jul 29, 2014
Jzk
Re: The Importance Of Six Days Fasting Of Shawal. by Mushood: 10:59pm On Jul 29, 2014
Lerato9: Muslims are not happy

They’re not happy inGaza
They're not happy in Egypt
They're nothappy in Libya
They're not happy in Morocco
They're not happy in Iran
They're not happyin Iraq
They're not happy in Yemen
They'renot happy in Afghanistan
They're not happy in Pakistan
They're not happy in Syria
They're not happy in Lebanon

So, where are they happy? They're happy in Australia

They're happy in England
They're happy in France
They're happy in Italy
They're happy inGermany
They're happy in Sweden
They're happy in the USA & Canada
They're happy in Norway & India

They're happy in almost every country that is not Islamic!
And who do they blame? Not Islam... Not their leadership... Not themselves...

THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!! And they want
to change the countries they're happy in, to be like the countries they
came from where they were unhappy.

THIS IS JUST TO PROVOKE THOUGHTFULLNESS IN ALL OF US.
if u are not a shallow thinker, why didn't u research on why those countries aint happy? Or u think dey can be deriving fun and pleasure in killing themselves? U will agree wit me dat there is external forces beyond their control acting on dem. First law of newton's motion states dat everybody continues to be at rest or in a state of uniform motion unless compelled by some external forces to act otherwise.

2 Likes

Re: The Importance Of Six Days Fasting Of Shawal. by couthy: 11:01pm On Jul 29, 2014
teufelein: useless black monkeys...wasting their time worshiping arab islamic a.llah....how stupid can people be...?
how can grown up people with brains abandoned their own god for foreign useless arab a.llah is beyond comprehension....nawah

you silly black monkeys should stop disturbing us on this board with your crazze religious things....

Useful white Banana Congratulations!!!

Do you know where you belong to?

。。。。。。。Mouth

3 Likes

Re: The Importance Of Six Days Fasting Of Shawal. by lolaxavier(m): 11:01pm On Jul 29, 2014
Mushood: if u are not a shallow thinker, why didn't u research on why those countries aint happy? Or u think dey can be deriving fun and pleasure in killing themselves? U will agree wit me dat there is external forces beyond their control acting on dem. First law of newton's motion states dat everybody continues to be at rest or in a state of uniform motion unless compelled by some external forces to act otherwise.

You be mumu...

2 Likes

Re: The Importance Of Six Days Fasting Of Shawal. by Atyem(m): 11:07pm On Jul 29, 2014
From the look of things, many non-muslims will not wish to see an end to the boko haram issue because they use it as an avenue to heap insult on Muslims. because some of them get relieved anytime they do it. I suffered a lot of this at work but when they have some worldly things to gain from u they treat u as if there is no better person like u. Now any insult on me cos of my religion makes me wax stronger and I will rather smile than fight back. A road that leads to success is always rough and full of distraction but the end worth it. Congrats to all Muslim brothers and sisters. Pls smile and say Alhamdullilahi when u read this.

4 Likes

Re: The Importance Of Six Days Fasting Of Shawal. by aboto49(m): 11:07pm On Jul 29, 2014
olafunny: Well, me i decided to take 3 days rest after ramadan and start 2moro. Hop no prblm wit dat? Nd is it a must dat i do d fastin within 6days? I mean can i do 1-0-1-0-1-0-1-0-1-0-1 grin
there is no problm wit dat jst make sure u complete it bfor shawal finish, even u may fast one tday and after 3 or 4 days u fast anoda one, no p wit it.
Re: The Importance Of Six Days Fasting Of Shawal. by fizcoo20(m): 11:15pm On Jul 29, 2014
may Allah accept our ibaadah and grant us the strength to observe shawwal fasting. Ameen...

1 Like

Re: The Importance Of Six Days Fasting Of Shawal. by Emeca: 11:27pm On Jul 29, 2014
-
Re: The Importance Of Six Days Fasting Of Shawal. by teufelein(f): 11:39pm On Jul 29, 2014
couthy:

Useful white Banana Congratulations!!!

Do you know where you belong to?

。。。。。。。Mouth

another black monkey that worship a pe.do.phile mohammed, child abuser of arabic islamic religion..no wonder you live in that pigsty called nigeria...you're incapable of using your brain, useless animal that pretends to be human...nonsense.
Re: The Importance Of Six Days Fasting Of Shawal. by couthy: 12:12am On Jul 30, 2014
teufelein:

another black monkey that worship a pe.do.phile mohammed, child abuser of arabic islamic religion..no wonder you live in that pigsty called nigeria...you're incapable of using your brain, useless animal that pretends to be human...nonsense.

teufelein。。。。。I rest my case.

Re: The Importance Of Six Days Fasting Of Shawal. by lharstborn(m): 2:02am On Jul 30, 2014
Yah Allah..accept our acts of Ibadah,forgive our shortcomings and grant us Your Barakah,Rahman and Raheem.. Aamiin.

1 Like

Re: The Importance Of Six Days Fasting Of Shawal. by apacheguy: 2:47am On Jul 30, 2014
dyoungkarlmarx: this 22 boy sharap!do you read news at all?I don't think you do,because if you do you won't open that miserable mouth of yours to say rubbish here.have you asked your self why Muslims are violent all over the world? Go to India they are clashing with Hindus,go to Thailand they are clashing with Buddhists,here in Nigeria they are clashing with xtians.isn't that enough to convince you that Islam is nothing but a destructive religion?
Mr 100yr old man, are u intelligent at all? Y can't u dispute what i'v written with facts? U beta tell ursef the absolute truth and take your leaders responsible for all these security challenges...if have nothing intelligent to contribute, u beta go and face studies

1 Like

Re: The Importance Of Six Days Fasting Of Shawal. by olafunny(m): 2:55am On Jul 30, 2014
femi4: Patapata u go throw e bomb at us
u r even a yoruba, wat av muslims dne 4 u again in yoruba land. Haba! Kilode
Re: The Importance Of Six Days Fasting Of Shawal. by heemah(f): 6:57am On Jul 30, 2014
Jazakillahu Khairan...Taqabbal minna wa mink

1 Like

Re: The Importance Of Six Days Fasting Of Shawal. by aircom(m): 7:09am On Jul 30, 2014
heemah: Jazakillahu Khairan...Taqabbal minna wa mink
Heemah Gudmorning got ur msg wassup? Gudmawnin Everyone in d hauz....May d lord favor us regardin our posting 2day.. smiley
Re: The Importance Of Six Days Fasting Of Shawal. by Keemie(f): 7:43am On Jul 30, 2014
Do we females have to repay the fast we missed during our periods before we can fast the six days of shita Shawwal?
Re: The Importance Of Six Days Fasting Of Shawal. by Mushood: 7:56am On Jul 30, 2014
lolaxavier:

You be mumu...
for ur church mind abi?
Re: The Importance Of Six Days Fasting Of Shawal. by Mushood: 8:01am On Jul 30, 2014
Atyem: From the look of things, many non-muslims will not wish to see an end to the boko haram issue because they use it as an avenue to heap insult on Muslims. because some of them get relieved anytime they do it. I suffered a lot of this at work but when they have some worldly things to gain from u they treat u as if there is no better person like u. Now any insult on me cos of my religion makes me wax stronger and I will rather smile than fight back. A road that leads to success is always rough and full of distraction but the end worth it. Congrats to all Muslim brothers and sisters. Pls smile and say Alhamdullilahi when u read this.
alhamdulilah
Re: The Importance Of Six Days Fasting Of Shawal. by Mushood: 8:05am On Jul 30, 2014
Keemie: Do we females have to repay the fast we missed during our periods before we can fast the six days of shita Shawwal?
they are two diff things, bear it in mind dat sita shawwal is only in d month of shawwal while ur carry over fasting must be paid before next ramadan, so depend on u.
Re: The Importance Of Six Days Fasting Of Shawal. by Mushood: 8:10am On Jul 30, 2014
Keemie: Do we females have to repay the fast we missed during our periods before we can fast the six days of shita Shawwal?
they are two diff things, bear it in mind dat sita shawwal is only in d month of shawwal while ur carry over fasting must be paid before next ramadan, so depend on u.
Re: The Importance Of Six Days Fasting Of Shawal. by Uthman51(m): 8:57am On Jul 30, 2014

you can repay it anytime b4 Ramadan 1436.
Re: The Importance Of Six Days Fasting Of Shawal. by heemah(f): 9:29am On Jul 30, 2014
aircom:
Heemah Gudmorning got ur msg wassup? Gudmawnin Everyone in d hauz....May d lord favor us regardin our posting 2day.. smiley
Gudmorning..wanted to help me chek for ma cousin's postin..buh sm1 else has helpd him.thanks
Re: The Importance Of Six Days Fasting Of Shawal. by khattab02: 11:37am On Jul 30, 2014
lakunle1love: Wow, thanks for the reminder, I'm planning to start next Monday & finish on Saturday, May God help me
Allahumma ameen! In sha Allah I also planned such.
Re: The Importance Of Six Days Fasting Of Shawal. by khattab02: 11:43am On Jul 30, 2014
Atyem: From the look of things, many non-muslims will not wish to see an end to the boko haram issue because they use it as an avenue to heap insult on Muslims. because some of them get relieved anytime they do it. I suffered a lot of this at work but when they have some worldly things to gain from u they treat u as if there is no better person like u. Now any insult on me cos of my religion makes me wax stronger and I will rather smile than fight back. A road that leads to success is always rough and full of distraction but the end worth it. Congrats to all Muslim brothers and sisters. Pls smile and say Alhamdullilahi when u read this.
jazakallahu khairan brother! U don't know how much I love this your post. U spoke the truth and hit the nail on the head at the right spot.
Re: The Importance Of Six Days Fasting Of Shawal. by khattab02: 11:53am On Jul 30, 2014
teufelein:

please can you show some sense of humour? is this how you are brought up from your perfect and nice society?

Please take you hate somewhere

1 Like

Re: The Importance Of Six Days Fasting Of Shawal. by Bimpe29: 11:55am On Jul 30, 2014
olafunny: Well, me i decided to take 3 days rest after ramadan and start 2moro. Hop no prblm wit dat? Nd is it a must dat i do d fastin within 6days? I mean can i do 1-0-1-0-1-0-1-0-1-0-1 grin
It is not a must to observe it within 6 days. It may be observed consecutively or intermittently. May Allah make it easy & accept it as an act of Iba'dah ameen.
Re: The Importance Of Six Days Fasting Of Shawal. by khattab02: 12:26pm On Jul 30, 2014
well according to the views of most scholars, it is said that you should repay first why? Because ramadhan is fard (compulsory) on you and there is no way a nawafil will replace a fard. so it better you repay first.

They also said; if in the case of repaying you won't have time for shita shawwal, you can join two intentions for one act.

1 Like

Re: The Importance Of Six Days Fasting Of Shawal. by sarujaSA(m): 2:06pm On Jul 30, 2014
on point
Re: The Importance Of Six Days Fasting Of Shawal. by sarujaSA(m): 2:09pm On Jul 30, 2014
On Point

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos, Ibadan Traders Flood Katsina To Buy Eid Ram / Eid Mubarak! / Beware Of Fake Hijab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.