Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Southampton Is In Big Trouble - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Southampton Is In Big Trouble (980 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo In BIG Trouble Over N5.3bn Donald Trump Property- Info247 News / Iran In Trouble For Fielding Men In A Female football Competition(photo) / Pools Promoters In Big Trouble This Week 10 2014/2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Southampton Is In Big Trouble by heatmeup(f): 8:06am On Jul 29, 2014
why are they selling all their good players chai premier league giants are wicked ooooooooo
Re: Southampton Is In Big Trouble by JigsawKillah(m): 8:28am On Jul 29, 2014
Relegation battle is set to come ma'am
they just turned into a supermarket where you come and pick players! So far Wenger and Rodgers have been the biggest beneficiaries as well as Spurs lol
more will leave! I pity my nairabet friends who would pick S'thpton to beat QPR this season

SAW
Re: Southampton Is In Big Trouble by WoodcrestMayor(m): 8:33am On Jul 29, 2014
Lol...what can they do?If na you arsenal or Liverpool come buy u no go jump ship?
Re: Southampton Is In Big Trouble by theplanmaker: 8:56am On Jul 29, 2014
they should have held on to their key players, probably buy one or two more, and make a strong challenge for a champions league spot next season........but I guess the owners are more interested in immediate financial gains
Re: Southampton Is In Big Trouble by fiftynaira(m): 9:31am On Jul 29, 2014
@ op pls tell the last player to leave s'thamptn should pls shut d door and off the light.

3 Likes

Re: Southampton Is In Big Trouble by Beive85: 9:47am On Jul 29, 2014
Re: Southampton Is In Big Trouble by nickz(m): 9:57am On Jul 29, 2014
we all need to take a reality check,when they parted ways with their manager everyone knew it was impossible for them to hold unto their big names if the epl big boys came calllin'......Southampton were also not ready to invest,i expected to make a huge transfer statement in the first week of the window to show the players that they wanted more;till now they haven't signed anyone and are about to sell 10........ALL HAIL THE NEW ASTON VILLA

their only hope now should be their youth system and if they should grind out top 10 next season,they become my 2nd most favorite English club
Re: Southampton Is In Big Trouble by WoodcrestMayor(m): 10:04am On Jul 29, 2014
How are the supposed to do that?You can't tie players down-nobody wants happy players.Remember they lost their coach too.
theplanmaker: they should have held on to their key players, probably buy one or two more, and make a strong challenge for a champions league spot next season........but I guess the owners are more interested in immediate financial gains
Re: Southampton Is In Big Trouble by seankay(m): 10:16am On Jul 29, 2014
Atleast they are making more money, that's good business.it would have been bad had it being that the players were leaving on a free transfer. They can reinvest the money to buy few young, talented and relatively unknown english players
Re: Southampton Is In Big Trouble by Krasid(m): 11:14am On Jul 29, 2014
Like someone said it's good business.They can train new young players who can replace the old ones.
Re: Southampton Is In Big Trouble by heatmeup(f): 12:18pm On Jul 29, 2014
Krasid: Like someone said it's good business.They can train new young players who can replace the old ones.
massively like that? imagine man utd selling all their senior players and have jese, Powell,james, Wilson,and co compete in the premier league
Re: Southampton Is In Big Trouble by Krasid(m): 12:44pm On Jul 29, 2014
heatmeup: massively like that? imagine man utd selling all their senior players and have jese, Powell,james, Wilson,and co compete in the premier league
You cannot compare United to Southampton.Manchester united is a bigger and a financially stable club unlike southampton.You cannot expect southampton to refuse such tempting offers from richer clubs.Maybe when they are financially stable they will sign big players.

2 Likes

Re: Southampton Is In Big Trouble by enomakos(m): 5:12pm On Jul 29, 2014
the saints is a selling club also

they have one of the best youth system in england
Re: Southampton Is In Big Trouble by tobiboss(m): 6:57pm On Jul 29, 2014
Not only are they selling their best players but it seems their president is selling the club too(you heard it from me first), the new board coming in are going to have a hard time trying to attract good players, I wouldn't bet on the saints staying up next season
Re: Southampton Is In Big Trouble by obayaya(m): 8:23pm On Jul 29, 2014
heatmeup: why are they selling all their good players chai premier league giants are wicked ooooooooo

That's the natural order in the football world. Really sad. something has to done about that.

But then, you've gotta give it up for Southampton's Academy.. Churning out talents year in year out.

I just hope koeman will have time to reinvest that 100 million they got from selling 5 players
Re: Southampton Is In Big Trouble by chinex276(m): 2:59am On Jul 30, 2014
D club don turn super market
Re: Southampton Is In Big Trouble by manuelzz(m): 7:24am On Jul 30, 2014
Dem dun turn southampton to Shoprite. Lmao!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Do God Answer Sport Bet Prayers? / Attacking Football Or Negative Football. / Let Us Rank Chelsea Against Arsenal Players And See Who Come Tops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.