Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,076 members, 7,957,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:59 AM

Ebola Virus: Ghanians Expresses Fear Over The Disease In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebola Virus: Ghanians Expresses Fear Over The Disease In Nigeria (3415 Views)

Obasanjo Expresses Fear Over Buhari’s Change Agenda / Okocha Expresses Fear Over Who Swears In Wike / Why Are Ghanians Not Protesting Over A Similar Increase In Their Pump Price: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebola Virus: Ghanians Expresses Fear Over The Disease In Nigeria by foxgiovani(m): 8:17am On Jul 29, 2014
Citizens of Ghana have expressed fear of the outbreak of the Ebola Virus in Nigeria stating that Ghana and Nigeria have a strong tie and as such that the disease is likely to enter Ghana through her boarder with Nigeria. They have called on their Government to be ready for the outbreak in their country soon but while they do that, they need to strengthen their boarders to check its entrance into their country.
Re: Ebola Virus: Ghanians Expresses Fear Over The Disease In Nigeria by hopilo: 8:25am On Jul 29, 2014
@ op, check your map again and tell me if we share border with Ghana

6 Likes

Re: Ebola Virus: Ghanians Expresses Fear Over The Disease In Nigeria by foxgiovani(m): 8:31am On Jul 29, 2014
hopilo: @ op, check your map again and tell me if we share border with Ghana
No we don't. But in case you don't know, there are a lot of Nigerians residing in Ghana and vice versa and the went through boarders to get there because its usually the entry point. That's what they are referring to ok?
Re: Ebola Virus: Ghanians Expresses Fear Over The Disease In Nigeria by Oklander: 8:44am On Jul 29, 2014
Lol...The disease wey don dey Ghana before e enter Naija.

11 Likes

Re: Ebola Virus: Ghanians Expresses Fear Over The Disease In Nigeria by foxgiovani(m): 9:21am On Jul 29, 2014
Oklander: Lol...The disease wey don dey Ghana before e enter Naija.
Hahaha, if e enter Ghana, na we give am to them.
Re: Ebola Virus: Ghanians Expresses Fear Over The Disease In Nigeria by iamord(m): 9:32am On Jul 29, 2014
I don't know why false Gist Is Being spread.. The Same. Thing that happened to the liberian man is the same thing that happened in Ghana. And it was an american..either coming from liberia or E. guinea. Apart from that no other case. all we need do is to contain any possible spread
Re: Ebola Virus: Ghanians Expresses Fear Over The Disease In Nigeria by foxgiovani(m): 9:40am On Jul 29, 2014
iamord: I don't know why false Gist Is Being spread.. The Same. Thing that happened to the liberian man is the same thing that happened in Ghana. And it was an american..either coming from liberia or E. guinea. Apart from that no other case. all we need do is to contain any possible spread
Containing it is very possible, though it will require high level of professionalism and commitment.
Re: Ebola Virus: Ghanians Expresses Fear Over The Disease In Nigeria by iamord(m): 9:49am On Jul 29, 2014
foxgiovani: Containing it is very possible, though it will require high level of professionalism and commitment.
yeah..education is key.. Check the rate of nigerians and ghanains that eat bush meat etc to all this countries.. Like. Congo and liberia. Our. Governments need to be serious and not play politics with it.. There is No prayer that will save. If we don't religiously guard our borders and do checks.. It will definitely come in
Re: Ebola Virus: Ghanians Expresses Fear Over The Disease In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 29, 2014

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin una nor go kill person for here

2 Likes

Re: Ebola Virus: Ghanians Expresses Fear Over The Disease In Nigeria by foxgiovani(m): 10:13am On Jul 29, 2014
iamord: yeah..education is key.. Check the rate of nigerians and ghanains that eat bush meat etc to all this countries.. Like. Congo and liberia. Our. Governments need to be serious and not play politics with it.. There is No prayer that will save. If we don't religiously guard our borders and do checks.. It will definitely come in
Its in already, meaning that the damage has already been done. What our government should be after now is dame control. Its spread is in geometric progression. So we need to be up & doing to contain it.

1 Like

Re: Ebola Virus: Ghanians Expresses Fear Over The Disease In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 29, 2014
Gaynians complaining abt 9ja since 1900.

3 Likes

Re: Ebola Virus: Ghanians Expresses Fear Over The Disease In Nigeria by foxgiovani(m): 10:33am On Jul 29, 2014
They said the two countries are like husband & wife.
Re: Ebola Virus: Ghanians Expresses Fear Over The Disease In Nigeria by MadCow1: 10:35am On Jul 29, 2014
GAYnians..

Always trying to feel among. grin

8 Likes

Re: Ebola Virus: Ghanians Expresses Fear Over The Disease In Nigeria by prophetone(m): 10:41am On Jul 29, 2014
MadCow1: GAYnians..

I haff laff today grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ebola Virus: Ghanians Expresses Fear Over The Disease In Nigeria by overhypedsteve(m): 10:46am On Jul 29, 2014
foxgiovani: Citizens of Ghana have expressed fear of the outbreak of the Ebola Virus in Nigeria stating that Ghana and Nigeria have a strong tie and as such that the disease is likely to enter Ghana through her boarder with Nigeria. They have called on their Government to be ready for the outbreak in their country soon but while they do that, they need to strengthen their boarders to check its entrance into their country.
a society of phools living in dellusion and self denial, liberia is just one country away from them and they are not concerned about that, it is in nigeria were adequate precautions are been taken to prevent its outbreak that they are concerned, cus once again the community of phools need attention from nigeria, why is ghana not taking proactive measures like everyone is doing, even liberia were the desease is much, the government is still trying to prevent its spread, but this jobless group of phools faced when faced with the same situation only know how to point east when the desease is coming from the west. Some nigerian folks say how can a people be so phoolish i keep reminding them that jealousy and hate is the sickness that ve ruined the sanity of an average ghanian.

6 Likes

Re: Ebola Virus: Ghanians Expresses Fear Over The Disease In Nigeria by overhypedsteve(m): 10:50am On Jul 29, 2014
foxgiovani: No we don't. But in case you don't know, there are a lot of Nigerians residing in Ghana and vice versa and the went through boarders to get there because its usually the entry point. That's what they are referring to ok?
so since that is the case the first thing that would enter an average ghanians mind is this nigerian people may have the virus? Have you heard any nigerian make such a false and shameful claim,
Re: Ebola Virus: Ghanians Expresses Fear Over The Disease In Nigeria by Brimmie(m): 11:39am On Jul 29, 2014
Goodluck Ebola Virus has been in Nigeria since 2011. The Gaynians should keep calm.. Fresh Air will soon enter there! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ebola Virus: Ghanians Expresses Fear Over The Disease In Nigeria by iamord(m): 12:30pm On Jul 29, 2014
overhypedsteve: a society of phools living in dellusion and self denial, liberia is just one country away from them and they are not concerned about that, it is in nigeria were adequate precautions are been taken to prevent its outbreak that they are concerned, cus once again the community of phools need attention from nigeria, why is ghana not taking proactive measures like everyone is doing, even liberia were the desease is much, the government is still trying to prevent its spread, but this jobless group of phools faced when faced with the same situation only know how to point east when the desease is coming from the west. Some nigerian folks say how can a people be so phoolish i keep reminding them that jealousy and hate is the sickness that ve ruined the sanity of an average ghanian.
. U Are also Being Very stupid for this statement. Because this is Not news at all. And there is no ghanaian media house carrying such carp..cos its not true. And distorted.. Think before u talk.. Someone will just come up here and spill jargons..and As Na jargons full your head you just take it .@ OP why don't you provide link. Of this trash. uu just trying to create unnecessary delusion!
Re: Ebola Virus: Ghanians Expresses Fear Over The Disease In Nigeria by foxgiovani(m): 1:05pm On Jul 29, 2014
iamord: . U Are also Being Very stupid for this statement. Because this is Not news at all. And there is no ghanaian media house carrying such carp..cos its not true. And distorted.. Think before u talk.. Someone will just come up here and spill jargons..and As Na jargons full your head you just take it .@ OP why don't you provide link. Of this trash. uu just trying to create unnecessary delusion!
@iamord, if you listened to newspaper review on Joynews this morning, it was said there. A lot of newspapers today in Ghana wrote on the Ebola virus and the two people that presented before the lady that actually took the paper review were the people that talked about it. So, I did not make this up. Thank u!
Re: Ebola Virus: Ghanians Expresses Fear Over The Disease In Nigeria by iamord(m): 1:14pm On Jul 29, 2014
foxgiovani: @iamord, if you listened to newspaper review on Joynews this morning, it was said there. A lot of newspapers today in Ghana wrote on the Ebola virus and the two people that presented before the lady that actually took the paper review were the people that talked about it. So, I did not make this up. Thank u!
even. @ that.. Was it Written or u summarized It for Them?
Re: Ebola Virus: Ghanians Expresses Fear Over The Disease In Nigeria by foxgiovani(m): 1:21pm On Jul 29, 2014
iamord: even. @ that.. Was it Written or u summarized It for Them?
if you had read my post well, you won't be asking me if it was written because I have already answered that. Secondly, there is nothing there to summarise. In their discussion, they were talking abouth enhances their checks in the forty-two boarders of the country. I am sure one of these days, somebody that watched the paper review would attest to it. Thanks!
Re: Ebola Virus: Ghanians Expresses Fear Over The Disease In Nigeria by Ashantiking: 1:26pm On Jul 29, 2014
iamord: I don't know why false Gist Is Being spread.. The Same. Thing that happened to the liberian man is the same thing that happened in Ghana. And it was an american..either coming from liberia or E. guinea. Apart from that no other case. all we need do is to contain any possible spread

The American never had ebola though. As it stands Ghana is yet to record any death due to ebola.
Re: Ebola Virus: Ghanians Expresses Fear Over The Disease In Nigeria by customized07: 1:26pm On Jul 29, 2014
Mumu op, the disease is in ghana already, mtceeeew ignoramus
Re: Ebola Virus: Ghanians Expresses Fear Over The Disease In Nigeria by Ashantiking: 1:27pm On Jul 29, 2014
MadCow1: GAYnians..

Feel among what exactly?
Re: Ebola Virus: Ghanians Expresses Fear Over The Disease In Nigeria by Ashantiking: 1:34pm On Jul 29, 2014
overhypedsteve: a society of phools living in dellusion and self denial, liberia is just one country away from them and they are not concerned about that, it is in nigeria were adequate precautions are been taken to prevent its outbreak that they are concerned, cus once again the community of phools need attention from nigeria, why is ghana not taking proactive measures like everyone is doing, even liberia were the desease is much, the government is still trying to prevent its spread, but this jobless group of phools faced when faced with the same situation only know how to point east when the desease is coming from the west. Some nigerian folks say how can a people be so phoolish i keep reminding them that jealousy and hate is the sickness that ve ruined the sanity of an average ghanian.

Who wants to be jealous of fools like Nigerians, it is a waste of times. A failed state like your country. You need not worry about ebola because boko haram is doing the job. Christmas Day bombing and now Ramadan another bombing. Fools among fools is what I call Nigerians. Open your dirty mouth to talk about Ghana again. Can u imagine Nigerians of all people you live in a country where they refine oil but they are the top producing oil country in Africa. A country where the mass lives on less than a dollar a day. A country where 70% bleach their skin.

A country where they take bath in dirty water all because superstition. Tell me. Fools upon fools.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgutshTwwzo

1 Like

Re: Ebola Virus: Ghanians Expresses Fear Over The Disease In Nigeria by foxgiovani(m): 1:34pm On Jul 29, 2014
iamord: even. @ that.. Was it Written or u summarized It for Them?
if you had read my post well, you won't be asking me if it was written because I have already answered that. Secondly, there is nothing there to summarise. In their discussion, they were talking abouth enhances their checks in the forty-two boarders of the country. I am sure one of these days, somebody that watched the paper review would attest to it. Thanks!
Re: Ebola Virus: Ghanians Expresses Fear Over The Disease In Nigeria by Ashantiking: 1:35pm On Jul 29, 2014
customized07: Mumu op, the disease is in ghana already, mtceeeew ignoramus

Yet, we haven't recorded any death.
Re: Ebola Virus: Ghanians Expresses Fear Over The Disease In Nigeria by foxgiovani(m): 1:41pm On Jul 29, 2014
Ashantiking:

Yet, we haven't recorded any death.
Don't mind people that are just making insinuations.
Re: Ebola Virus: Ghanians Expresses Fear Over The Disease In Nigeria by uzeba(m): 1:46pm On Jul 29, 2014
‪#‎
NaijaGirls‬ na wa ooo
Some girls think Ebola‬ is anoda Hit song lyk DoroBucci‬ , they have started changing their BB names and even Facebook name to EbolaSexy‬ , EbolaDiva‬ , EbolaPearl‬ : EbolaChic‬ : EbolaDuchess‬ # EbolaCreamie‬ ,Pls Ladies, #Ebola na disease ohhh!!&.. Plsss guys beware of girls with such names Ooo!!

Re: Ebola Virus: Ghanians Expresses Fear Over The Disease In Nigeria by customized07: 1:54pm On Jul 29, 2014
foxgiovani: Don't mind people that are just making insinuations.
bros, no be insinuations ooo, I just don't have the strength to argue, that ashantiking guy is one black goat that bleats all around nairaland, I don't want to argue with a goat.

2 Likes

Re: Ebola Virus: Ghanians Expresses Fear Over The Disease In Nigeria by Ashantiking: 1:57pm On Jul 29, 2014
customized07: bros, no be insinuations ooo, I just don't have the strength to argue, that ashantiking guy is one black goat that bleats all around nairaland, I don't want to argue with a goat.

Your mother is the goat. If your stupid people want to start, I will always finish.
Re: Ebola Virus: Ghanians Expresses Fear Over The Disease In Nigeria by foxgiovani(m): 2:18pm On Jul 29, 2014
uzeba: ‪#‎
NaijaGirls‬ na wa ooo
Some girls think Ebola‬ is anoda Hit song lyk DoroBucci‬ , they have started changing their BB names and even Facebook name to EbolaSexy‬ , EbolaDiva‬ , EbolaPearl‬ : EbolaChic‬ : EbolaDuchess‬ # EbolaCreamie‬ ,Pls Ladies, #Ebola na disease ohhh!!&.. Plsss guys beware of girls with such names Ooo!!

Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture of pastor adeboye preaching in the islamic state of Qatar / Here Is The New Video Of Shekau He Looks Really Alive / 1.4m Names Missing From Lagos Voters’ List, Fashola Decleared Public Holiday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.