Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! (32897 Views)

Lagos Pastor, Okafor Donates N500,000 To A Boy With Lump In The Head / Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) / Sex In The Church! Wife Accuses Top Lagos Pastor Of Sleeping With Church Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! by dammytosh: 5:54pm On Jul 29, 2014
oboman: Another conman and I hope wise Nigerians don't fall for his scam...... ( if the story is true)...

While the rest of the world are in laboratories putting their resources and brainpower into action to beat this disease, this conman is looking for mugus to escape with their money....

If in fact there is indeed an Ebola outbreak in Nigeria, instead of families of the victims adhering to medical procedures, they might be taking their relatives to this man for deluded miracle, which might make the disease spread further....

Be sincere with your self, read his facebook post again not the headline and feel sorry for your silly conclusion.
Re: Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! by dammytosh: 5:55pm On Jul 29, 2014
Dee60:
Journalists should stop quoting people out of context.

Miracles are real and are still happening. I believe the preacher is possibly raising hope so that Nigerians should not fear and despair. Trusting our people in Lagos, the fear of Ebola may suddenly spark a sit at home crisis!

First to use his brain efficiently on the subject matter.
Re: Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! by Gabson91(m): 5:56pm On Jul 29, 2014
uzolexis: he should be injected with the virus and let him cure himself first then we can believe him....NONSENSE, all these Pastors deceiving gullible Nigerians angry angry angry.......
i guess u r Christian,if unbelievers criticise men of God u sul nt join them,there is power in the Name of Jesus,he gave us the right of attorney to use the Name.
Re: Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! by WildChild00(m): 6:07pm On Jul 29, 2014
dammytosh:

First to use his brain efficiently on the subject matter.

Are you a spokes person to the pastor?
Re: Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! by antartica(m): 6:15pm On Jul 29, 2014
dammytosh:

Read his facebook post again and feel sorry for your stupid comments

Jesus himself wouldn't have stood for a minute with ebola.He would prayed for double crucifixion rather being infected with that deadly and violent infinitestimal killer-ebola.

It is deadly,no cure and with people like you that are home with poor hygiene,it won't take two weeks to dessimate a place like lagos if it is let loose
Re: Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! by ibedun: 6:32pm On Jul 29, 2014
Mbediogu: Fake Pastors. They are now abandoning HIV - AID and embracing EVD cure - claims. They should be made to understand the difference. They misled a lot of people on AIDS and frustrated Government efforts on AIDS.
The way out is to parcel him post haste to Liberia, Sierra Leone, Congo or any EVD hotspot or put an outright ban on such unverified spiritual claims from anybody.
Soon, gullible members of his Lagos church who may be from Liberia or Sierra Leone will send word home and before you know it, infected people from all over W/Africa have invaded our Lagos! Then it will be too late to act.

He should be shipped back to Igboland sharp sharp. Oloriburuku pastor!
Re: Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! by donbenie(m): 6:33pm On Jul 29, 2014
felifeli: It is sad that so many people still don't understand the mechanics of healing end especially faith healing. It is difficult to explain and if you are even able to do so successfully people will still scoff at what you said. In any case whoever does not believe you are free to die in your ignorance when you suddenly become affected by a situation where doctors say no way for you. I have seen God at work . NOTHING is impossible when the prayers of the righteous meets the faith of a person in despair. I say, NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE. smiley smiley smiley

James 5:14-16
Is anyone among you sick? Let him call for the elders of the church, and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord. And the prayer of faith will save the one who is sick, and the Lord will raise him up. And if he has committed sins, he will be forgiven. Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.
please, spare me that bullshit, nobody is talking about your foolish faith here,you don't have to be a scientist to know the implications of what this Nincompoop fake Pastor is saying,imagine a scenario where the infected starts trooping to this CHARLATANT'S church instead of seeking medical help ASAP,imagine the cross infections that will break out as a result of this FOOL's claims..
Re: Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 29, 2014
derrick333: Export him2Congo or Liberia
Exactly! The man is claiming hardman, he should go where it is tough. I'm very sure that as soon as he step a foot on Liberia, his courage will abandon him and the Ebola virus giving the lesson of his life.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! by donbenie(m): 6:44pm On Jul 29, 2014
dammytosh: I am sure none of the people criticizing the pastor read the post.

They read the head line and viam the race against "first to comment" begin not "first to think".

He spoke about a book called "God's General". In the book, the pastor he mentioned was reported to be laying hands on the sick. When they took the pastor's hand under a microscope, it was discovered that the viruses though on his palm as a result of the contact, but they were all dead ('inactive')

I don't see any claim that he can cure Ebola as concluded in the headline in the post but sure, the blogger twisted the headline for lazy minded people who can not read before jumping into conclusion.
We read him alright,we know where he's going with all this his diplomatic self advertisement,don't insult our intelligence with this your shenanigans' cover up..
Re: Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! by ManTiger(m): 6:45pm On Jul 29, 2014
FlirtyKaren: I just found the post the Founder of Trinity House, Pastor Ituah Ighodalo, made on his church's official Facebook page, claiming he has found a solution to the deadly Ebola disease, which has killed no fewer than 670 people and infected more than 1,000 in Africa.

Ighodalo says that God’s “anointing” and the “living words of Jesus,” were all that are needed to cure the deadly disease. He is drawing inspiration from the late Canadian–American Pentecostal pastor, John D. Lake, who, according to him, cured those infected by the virus. He says he can perform the same feat as Lake who reportedly laid hands on some Africans infected by the Ebola virus and healed them. Read their post after the cut.

However, Ighodalo’s claim attracted angry reactions from Nigerians who accused him of misleading members of the public on the dangers posed by the deadly virus. Which is capable of putting more Nigerians at risk of contracting the virus.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/07/outrage-as-lagos-pastor-boasts-of-ebola.html#sthash.s9XlC6d8.dpuf
Scam...thats all i'll say.
Re: Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! by cleric(m): 6:52pm On Jul 29, 2014
Dee60:
Journalists should stop quoting people out of context.

Miracles are real and are still happening. I believe the preacher is possibly raising hope so that Nigerians should not fear and despair. Trusting our people in Lagos, the fear of Ebola may suddenly spark a sit at home crisis!

Re: Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! by nora544: 6:52pm On Jul 29, 2014
dammytosh:

Be sincere with your self, read his facebook post again not the headline and feel sorry for your silly conclusion.

I feel you belong to his church!!!!!!!!!!!

That is on his facebook!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so please read it

I just saw this and I think will help many believers.

Solution to Ebola!
Several years ago, Ebola virus erupted in Africa, killing thousands without restrain or cure. The medical world was perplexed. A great man of God by the name John G Lake came to the rescue. Laying hands on infected people who were not to be touched. The slightest contact with any secretion from an infected person is all it takes for transmission. But with bare hands, cleaning secretion and curing every victim, John G Lake along with his Holy Ghost filled team, brought to an abrupt end the spread of the deadly virus. When asked by the medical world how he did it. He had this to say: I have the life of God in me, every virus that comes in contact with me dies. He asked them to get an innoculum from an infected person, observe same under a microscope to ascertain viral activities in it. They did and confirmed living and multiplying virus. He then asked them to put the innoculum on his palm and observe under the microscope. This time there were no more activities. ALL WERE DEAD upon contact with him. What a life! Every child of God has this life! He that has the Son has this life! That higher life that put out Ebola in the days of John G Lake will do the same through you in your day! At the Name of Jesus, Ebola will bow out! Stop the fear!

Let this message of hope and faith go viral and the Ebola viral spread will stop! Don't disdain the ever living words of Jesus: And these signs shall follow them that believe, in my Name, they shall cast out devils, they shall speak with new tongues, they shall take up serpents, and if they drink any deadly thing (Ebola virus included) it shall not hurt them, they shall lay hand on the sick (those already infected) and they shall recover - Mark 16:15-18.
John G Lake and team are long gone! But I am here, you are here! We can save our world!
We have the life of God in us!
Spread the faith!
Stop the fear!
Spread the life!
Stop the death!
Yes you can!
The world belongs to you!
Cause you belong to Jesus!
Halleluyah

I need 100 shares and type "Amen" to claim it.

http://www.geocities.ws/passionsurf/resources/JohnGLake.html

I see the same plague as in bubonic plague

Hello friends,
I am not in anyway an attempting to deny the existence of the virus in Nigeria, or to encourage anyone to seek interaction with the virus, but rather to assert a superior truth that is consistent with the scriptures and stir the faith of those of us who are believers in Christ Jesus.

Secondly, while the story about John G. Lake is very true, his experience was with an equally deadly plague called the bubonic plague.

I thought to send these corrections in the spirit of accuracy!

Thanks.
Re: Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! by shizzleStar: 6:54pm On Jul 29, 2014
lmao...endless drama from my kontiri naijeriya gringrin
Re: Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! by JustCurious: 6:56pm On Jul 29, 2014
nora544:

I feel you belong to his church!!!!!!!!!!!
Nora seems so pissed off with all of the pentecostal preachers. grin You have a point, however, Dearie, not everyone is fake. There are still some very true worshippers of God.
Re: Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! by CaptainBomb(m): 6:59pm On Jul 29, 2014
dammytosh:

And people like you abuse GEJ , when you can not even read a simple facebook post and understand what it means.

You are particular about your "First To Comment" mission. What about being the "First to read , understand and use your brain" if you have any.
Is that all or you still have other things to say? Anyway thank you.
Re: Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! by Lovine: 7:02pm On Jul 29, 2014
Every diseases is caused by demon so Jesus is the only solution. Mt. 10:1, ebola inclusive
Re: Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! by nora544: 7:03pm On Jul 29, 2014
JustCurious:
Nora seems so pissed off with all of the pentecostal preachers. grin You have a point, however, Dearie, not everyone is fake. There are still some very true worshippers of God.

I know one tru Pentecostal Pastor but I see many fake or with a double standart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I see one person who write the same on facebook and on punch about this so called great man of God!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! by DeeChukwu: 7:05pm On Jul 29, 2014
Pastorprenuers
Re: Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! by JustCurious: 7:07pm On Jul 29, 2014
Double post. wink
Re: Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! by JustCurious: 7:07pm On Jul 29, 2014
nora544:

I know one tru Pentecostal Pastor but I see many fake or with a double standard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I see one person who write the same on facebook and on puch about this so called great man of God!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Would you mind to tell who this true person is? #justCurious smiley
Re: Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! by majorlisa1: 7:16pm On Jul 29, 2014
hello, the Ebola disease is very deadly and
note it is a natural disease right from the olds
and can't be cure by science but rather by
spell.. a spell man in Africa have been having
a successful curing of this diseases. and note
that this disease is from the spiritual and only
spell/juju can cure within 2hours contact this
great spell man in africa via email:
dr.akuzazacure@gmail.com
dr.akuzazacure@gmail.com
dr.akuzazacure@gmail.com
Re: Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! by 2kris(m): 7:29pm On Jul 29, 2014
For me ooo if he say he has cure he has d go ahead
Re: Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! by Pergrace: 7:30pm On Jul 29, 2014
jidxin: sorry did pastor G lake really cured d Ebola virus cos d pastor died in 1939 nd Ebola was discovered in 1976 ....how does it correspond

Bros you just read my mind. Abeg chop knuckle.
Re: Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! by 1stola: 7:30pm On Jul 29, 2014
Rilwayne001: The buybull says John12:14. Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things....

According to the bible
Jesus turned water to wine, can any xtian do that?

Jesus fed more than 5000men with a loaf of bread, can
any xtian feed 100 people with 1agege bread talkless of 5000 peeps?

Jesus walked on sea according to the bible, can any xtian walk on sea?

Jesus said if you have 'faith" and tell a mountain to throw itself into a river,it will surely happen, can any xtian do that? or dont you guys av faith?.

Any xtians that cannot perform any of these miracles ^^. then know in your mind that you are deceiving yourself.

So far this pastor sunmon the courage of curing such a diesease, then he is a true xtian. he has faith in what jesus said in john 12:14.

I wish him well grin grin

oh really? pls tell me more.
Re: Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! by Revolva(m): 7:31pm On Jul 29, 2014
Dat pastor must be castrated ...omo him wan open office oo... Thunder fiyya all naija pastors..I ave lost respect in all of dem
Re: Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! by drkunle008: 7:31pm On Jul 29, 2014

Re: Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! by Boyoboy9(m): 7:34pm On Jul 29, 2014
rattlesnake: and he cant #bringbackourgirls
He should have a cure for Mikel's misfortune
Re: Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 29, 2014
who him wan job
Re: Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! by antartica(m): 7:55pm On Jul 29, 2014
1stola:
oh really? pls tell me more.

I bet he has not heard of what happened to american deluded pastors that diced with rattle snakes.Ebola is deadlier.
Re: Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! by betatalk: 7:57pm On Jul 29, 2014
He shld b arrested for trying to expliot pple. Make e go country wey get am and dey do deliverance. Hyprocrites
Re: Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! by careema(f): 7:59pm On Jul 29, 2014
Tallesty1: He is kinda right but some Christians will think he is fake because they do not have a good relationship with God through Jesus......... So they obviously cannot enjoy the power and freedom that comes with it.

No some christians, everyone thinks he is fake. God works miraculously, we all know that. So you are telling me all those dead victims of ebola, none of them had a good relationship with God. Its publicity, pure and simple. Faith puts you in a state of mind to be healed, it doesn't heal, it makes you believe in succeeding against all odds. so he boasting of having a cure no be am at all. At all.
Re: Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! by simpleseyi: 7:59pm On Jul 29, 2014
This is one of the several reasons why Pastor Adeboye the G.O. of RCCG sent the fraudstar (Pastor Ituah Ighodalo) away from his (RCCG) church some years back.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ijebu, The Yoruba & Their Influence On The Bible & Judaism- Reno Omokri / Father Mbaka Hounoured By Lawmakers In America. Photos / Is It A Sin For A Christian To Smoke?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.