Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,483 members, 7,954,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:11 AM

Cameroon Rescues Vice Pm’s Wife Kidnapped By Boko Haram - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Cameroon Rescues Vice Pm’s Wife Kidnapped By Boko Haram (40839 Views)

In Cameroon, Two Boys Killed By Boko Haram Suicide Bombers (Graphic Pic) / Captain Yari Emmanuel Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) / Man Arrested For Overtaking Ugandan's Vice President's Convoy (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cameroon Rescues Vice Pm’s Wife Kidnapped By Boko Haram by seankafor(m): 2:43pm On Jul 29, 2014
Nobleval: *brings eye glasses,tries hard to read the typos* cry *can't,gave up* sad
am sorry dat was grammatical errors i coudnt correct but u understood what i meant naa?
Re: Cameroon Rescues Vice Pm’s Wife Kidnapped By Boko Haram by soright4life(m): 2:55pm On Jul 29, 2014
[quote author=tunde1200]What is good in that over 15 peoples lost there life in the process of recuing on person guy think now!
[Then I ask u what is good when over 200 girls are kidnapped, more than 1000 life's lost, over 100 soldiers and air force slaughtered without rescue mission?]
Re: Cameroon Rescues Vice Pm’s Wife Kidnapped By Boko Haram by lanaVello1(m): 2:56pm On Jul 29, 2014
severee:

grin ose oya go tell jonathan
Shebi you sabi e house
lol...u dey whine me eh grin
buh seriously.. this shii goes beyond jonathan...muktar,david mark and every other top personnel in govt is faced wit this task...mark shud work more on d rigidity of our antiterrorism laws....muktar might wanna help with the rapid sentencing of these BH suspects....and GEJ shud pressurize d armed forces...afterall hez the C-in-C....i taya for our government oh
Re: Cameroon Rescues Vice Pm’s Wife Kidnapped By Boko Haram by cbrass(m): 3:01pm On Jul 29, 2014
hensben: who be this pdp. Member again, una don start oo, na this one we dey talk.
Our soldiers are gallant, its those stupid politicians and oga at the top in the soldier/army that's the problem.

Bro I no be pdp o..but I no just like the way dem they bash our army for here, let me tell you those guys released the woman no cameroon army freed her, but we are quick to spoil our own army here
Re: Cameroon Rescues Vice Pm’s Wife Kidnapped By Boko Haram by room089: 3:02pm On Jul 29, 2014
You are condemning Oga GEJ for being unserious and commending the cameroonians for rescueing the wife of their vice prime minister.

Oga GEJ said if you want the girls back soon, beg the national assembly to approve the 1 billion dollar loan. Sikina!
Re: Cameroon Rescues Vice Pm’s Wife Kidnapped By Boko Haram by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 29, 2014
seankafor: am sorry dat was grammatical errors i coudnt correct but u understood what i meant naa?
Not all..but I got the hang of it smiley
Re: Cameroon Rescues Vice Pm’s Wife Kidnapped By Boko Haram by hensben(m): 3:10pm On Jul 29, 2014
cbrass:

Bro I no be pdp o..but I no just like the way dem they bash our army for here, let me tell you those guys released the woman no cameroon army freed her, but we are quick to spoil our own army here
how u take know say na bh free the woman? Wey ur source?
Yes nigerians can blast our army cos oga at the top for army dey merge with those wicked politicians they play politics with ordinary man life since we don't have power to fight them we will continue to insult them with our mouth for the damage wey them(politicians) don do to this country till they change.
Nigeria politicians are evil.
Remember when an insurgence last for more than 42hours you know politicians are behind it, that's what cameroun gov. Just prove by doing the needful, any which way na sure pass.
Re: Cameroon Rescues Vice Pm’s Wife Kidnapped By Boko Haram by Ishilove: 3:10pm On Jul 29, 2014
plainmirror:
Nop I disagree to agree that feminity is synonymous wit such vice. ahv knwn u to be a feminine gender e-mascot. I apologise for tryna step on your staunch gender belief system. Most times try and read beyond english alphabets into deep comic details as life itself is sarcasm in disguise.
tongue
I get the sarcasm implied in your post. I found it offensive and thus my reaction
Re: Cameroon Rescues Vice Pm’s Wife Kidnapped By Boko Haram by seankafor(m): 3:11pm On Jul 29, 2014
Nobleval: Not all..but I got the hang of it smiley
ok naa dat one dey
Re: Cameroon Rescues Vice Pm’s Wife Kidnapped By Boko Haram by jude33084(m): 3:12pm On Jul 29, 2014
nchewi: wot's going on here? Are we saying cameroun has a better military than nigeria?

A lot them commenting here are kids; secondary/fresh uni students. So don't expect much from them wink
Re: Cameroon Rescues Vice Pm’s Wife Kidnapped By Boko Haram by cbrass(m): 3:15pm On Jul 29, 2014
hensben: how u take know say na bh free the woman? Wey ur source?
Yes nigerians can blast our army cos oga at the top for army dey merge with those wicked politicians they play politics with ordinary man life since we don't have power to fight them we will continue to insult them with our mouth for the damage wey them(politicians) don do to this country till they change.
Nigeria politicians are evil.
Remember when an insurgence last for more than 42hours you know politicians are behind it, that's what cameroun gov. Just prove by doing the needful, any which way na sure pass.

I listened to the news on BBC even before the op posted it, the report was that they were released and not that the army went to free her, do they even know where she was kept? So let's stop prasising them over our own forces
Re: Cameroon Rescues Vice Pm’s Wife Kidnapped By Boko Haram by hensben(m): 3:20pm On Jul 29, 2014
[quote author=soright4life][/quote]bro nor mind all these people supporting these weak or rather evil/ corrupt goverment we have, they think they ca deceive the masses furthermore, like how they use to do it since 1999.the masses are wise now, its just the power to thro them out that we are lacking.
Re: Cameroon Rescues Vice Pm’s Wife Kidnapped By Boko Haram by slyzy(m): 3:25pm On Jul 29, 2014
735i: Dem done pay ransom.....

We have more reason to worry now because they will make more kidnaps since this one was successful....
they are not as dumb as our clueless system. They actually rescued the woman
Re: Cameroon Rescues Vice Pm’s Wife Kidnapped By Boko Haram by hensben(m): 3:32pm On Jul 29, 2014
cbrass:

I listened to the news on BBC even before the op posted it, the report was that they were released and not that the army went to free her, do they even know where she was kept? So let's stop prasising them over our own forces
then,why cant nigeria government do same? oh! na poor man children dey miss, e nor concern them, how wish they took drastic action when bh started we wouldnt have been experiecing this in nigeria now, oh! i forget say na them create them(bh) for political/selfish interest.
you see bro, politicians have been deceiving the masses since 1999, nigerians don wise now but its only the power to throw them out, kill them or send them to exil that we are lacking cos if they(politicians) remain here they will corrupt other prospect who have good will towards the masses...*angry*
Re: Cameroon Rescues Vice Pm’s Wife Kidnapped By Boko Haram by enomakos(m): 3:38pm On Jul 29, 2014
Nobleval: A slap on 9ja's face tongue

Meanwhile the Chibok girls are still missing. I weep for this country.
the chibok girls are on rampage in kano
Re: Cameroon Rescues Vice Pm’s Wife Kidnapped By Boko Haram by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 29, 2014
enomakos: the chibok girls are on rampage in kano
sad yea I concur.

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Rescues Vice Pm’s Wife Kidnapped By Boko Haram by runtinxnigga(m): 3:46pm On Jul 29, 2014
Cheap lies. It didn't happen
Re: Cameroon Rescues Vice Pm’s Wife Kidnapped By Boko Haram by masciv: 3:48pm On Jul 29, 2014
People should not be quick to judge the Nigerian Military. Even as most of them are irresponsible, there are still many good soldiers among. You say the Cameroon military is more effective but you didn't look at the part where 16 people died in order to rescue 1 person. In war, there's collateral damage and if your collateral damage is too great, despite winning such a war, you've lost woefully. Imagine if the girls are to be rescued by the same faction of the Cameronian military, how many people do you think might die? I'm not supporting the Nigerian military as the soldiers procrastinate a lot and are also largely mediocre at their duty but I'm trying to make you see reason why you shouldn't be quick to judge.

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Rescues Vice Pm’s Wife Kidnapped By Boko Haram by ewosk: 3:50pm On Jul 29, 2014
on Boko Haram matters #CamerounKnowsHow
Re: Cameroon Rescues Vice Pm’s Wife Kidnapped By Boko Haram by Negro1: 4:18pm On Jul 29, 2014
are we sure her freedom was the handi work of the soldiers? There govt may v paid a ransom for her release.

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Rescues Vice Pm’s Wife Kidnapped By Boko Haram by asadike(f): 4:41pm On Jul 29, 2014
clap 4 cameroun:pa pa papapa pa. Wel,i beliv som insurgents lost their lives in d rescue operation nd i op nigeria govt learnt a lesson or 2 from dis covert operation or is it until they kidnap our vp's wife b4 we act. Anyway,make boko haram beware of d south east and south south sha, their women no dey smile nt to talk of their men o. Their own pass cameroun soldiers o. Dats y i like dat state governed by an aguleri man.
Re: Cameroon Rescues Vice Pm’s Wife Kidnapped By Boko Haram by asadike(f): 4:42pm On Jul 29, 2014
asadike: clap 4 cameroun:pa pa papapa pa. Wel,i beliv som insurgents lost their lives in d rescue operation nd i op nigeria govt learnt a lesson or 2 from dis covert operation or is it until they kidnap our vp's wife b4 we act. Anyway,make boko haram beware of d south east and south south sha, their women no dey smile nt to talk of their men o. Their own pass cameroun soldiers o. Dats y i like dat state governed by an aguleri man.
Re: Cameroon Rescues Vice Pm’s Wife Kidnapped By Boko Haram by Mstings: 4:48pm On Jul 29, 2014
yousee: Has anyone watched this seasonal film, STRIKE BACK?
those two guys names out of my head at the moment the American who likes to Bleep and the calmer Brit whose wife was killed
Re: Cameroon Rescues Vice Pm’s Wife Kidnapped By Boko Haram by Mstings: 4:49pm On Jul 29, 2014
room089: You are condemning Oga GEJ for being unserious and commending the cameroonians for rescueing the wife of their vice prime minister.

Oga GEJ said if you want the girls back soon, beg the national assembly to approve the 1 billion dollar loan. Sikina!
would u keep quite what abt the money allocated to defence haba Bros naija money don tire us we wan go international
Re: Cameroon Rescues Vice Pm’s Wife Kidnapped By Boko Haram by Akinsz: 4:51pm On Jul 29, 2014
rigarmortis:

If it takes 16 camerounian soldiers to die before a person is rescued, calculate how many soldiers you need to rescue 219 girls......

Its 219 multiplied by 16 plus or minus a few more lives....

Do the math
the issue here is not mathematical issue my friend, it is their job to defend the citizens of nigeria.
Re: Cameroon Rescues Vice Pm’s Wife Kidnapped By Boko Haram by Mstings: 4:51pm On Jul 29, 2014
masciv: People should not be quick to judge the Nigerian Military. Even as most of them are irresponsible, there are still many good soldiers among. You say the Cameroon military is more effective but you didn't look at the part where 16 people died in order to rescue 1 person. In war, there's collateral damage and if your collateral damage is too great, despite winning such a war, you've lost woefully. Imagine if the girls are to be rescued by the same faction of the Cameronian military, how many people do you think might die? I'm not supporting the Nigerian military as the soldiers procrastinate a lot and are also largely mediocre at their duty but I'm trying to make you see reason why you shouldn't be quick to judge.
call me cynic but I am sceptical that all the girls will survive via a direct confrontation the only way to ensure survival is exchange but that is not an option too
Re: Cameroon Rescues Vice Pm’s Wife Kidnapped By Boko Haram by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 29, 2014
olatade: Security operatives in Cameroon have rescued wife of Vice Prime Minister Amadou Ali who was kidnapped by the Boko Haram sect on Sunday along with a traditional ruler of Kolofata town, reports BBC Hausa Service.
The reports say that 16 people lost their lives in the rescue operations, although Cameroon information minister Issa Tchiroma Bakary said government was still investigating the matter to ascertain the actual number of people killed.
The Boko Haram members carry out attacks in northern part of Cameroon from Nigeria where they established their base in the Sambisa Forest.
Last week, a Cameroonian court sentenced 14 members of the sect to 20 years imprisonment after they were arrested with weapons in March around Marwa in northern Cameroon, says the BBC Hausa report.
A local religious leader and mayor, Seini Boukar Lamine, was also kidnapped in a separate attack on his home.
Three people were killed during the daring raid.
Boko Haram fighters clashed with the Cameroonian army in cross-border attacks twice since Friday, killing four soldiers.
Cameroon has deployed more than 1,000 soldiers along its border to help combat the Nigerian armed group.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/daily/news/30348-cameroon-rescues-vice-pm-s-wife-kidnapped-by-boko-haram

Good news!
But 20 years is hecka lenient, no?
Re: Cameroon Rescues Vice Pm’s Wife Kidnapped By Boko Haram by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 5:08pm On Jul 29, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Good news!
But 20 years is hecka lenient, no?

They were only found with weapons, there were no real or tangible proofs of BH/terrorist activites
Re: Cameroon Rescues Vice Pm’s Wife Kidnapped By Boko Haram by Idrismusty97(m): 5:25pm On Jul 29, 2014
Re: Cameroon Rescues Vice Pm’s Wife Kidnapped By Boko Haram by dyoungkarlmarx(m): 5:50pm On Jul 29, 2014
Icecooljay: Updated governments are doin wat has to be done when it has to be done while oga Goodluck keeps claiming dey knw wia d girls are....smh, God help 9ja.Updated governments are doin wat has to be done when it has to be done while oga Goodluck keeps claiming dey knw wia d girls are....smh, God help 9ja.Updated governments are doin wat has to be done when it has to be done while oga Goodluck keeps claiming dey knw wia d girls are....smh, God help 9ja.
. leave good luck alone.ah!ah!
Re: Cameroon Rescues Vice Pm’s Wife Kidnapped By Boko Haram by Jeffoo(m): 6:15pm On Jul 29, 2014
Waiting for die hard fans of Oga Jona to comment about this

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Togo President, Faure Gnassingbe Abolishes Presidential Election / Australia Welcomes 2021 With Sydney Fireworks Display / Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.