Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,271 members, 7,957,665 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:11 PM

Buhari's Assassination Was Stage Managed; My Argument And Photo Evidence. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Assassination Was Stage Managed; My Argument And Photo Evidence. (1285 Views)

Chatham House: Stage Managed Show Of Shame By Buhari, APC – Fani Kayode / Boko Haram Not Behind Buhari Assassination Attempt – Junaid Mohammed / Buhari's Assassination Attempt .. MATTERS ARISING (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Assassination Was Stage Managed; My Argument And Photo Evidence. by Aksonman: 12:59pm On Jul 29, 2014
[size=13pt]Was the attack carried out by a suicide bomber or a group of gun men? Or both?

How come no one in Buhari's CONVOY was killed, just innocent bystanders and road side traders.

My take is that the damage on Buhari's SUV was carried out long before the blast occurred. As soon as the blast occurred sending everyone in panic mode, they (Buhari's convoy) all drove to the scene and parked in strategic locations near the incident.

From Buhari's SUV's picture,the bomb seems to have[b] dented the bullet proof body of the jeep[/b], a few bullets dented the windows and flattened the tyres but the bomb or bullets could not crack the jeep's back lights-made of glass. Kudos to APC's panel beaters or motor make-up artists.

Before APC-warriors attack me, THIS IS MY OPINION,and I have a right to express it, understood? Fine, go ahead and attack![/size] grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Assassination Was Stage Managed; My Argument And Photo Evidence. by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 29, 2014
When a lunatic posts anything, you do not need to be told.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Assassination Was Stage Managed; My Argument And Photo Evidence. by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 29, 2014
pls just give us a break on this assasination plot already!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Assassination Was Stage Managed; My Argument And Photo Evidence. by Aksonman: 1:08pm On Jul 29, 2014
tpacalipse: When a lunatic posts anything, you do not need to be told.

It takes a bigger lunatic to reply foolishly on anything posted.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari's Assassination Was Stage Managed; My Argument And Photo Evidence. by Bashirfuntua(m): 1:13pm On Jul 29, 2014
anus reasoner
Re: Buhari's Assassination Was Stage Managed; My Argument And Photo Evidence. by Caseless: 1:21pm On Jul 29, 2014
Aksonman: [size=13pt][s]Was the attack carried out by a suicide bomber or a group of gun men? Or both?

How come no one in Buhari's CONVOY was killed, just innocent bystanders and road side traders.

My take is that the damage on Buhari's SUV was carried out long before the blast occurred. As soon as the blast occurred sending everyone in panic mode, they (Buhari's convoy) all drove to the scene and parked in strategic locations near the incident.

From Buhari's SUV's picture,the bomb seems to have[b] dented the bullet proof body of the jeep[/b], a few bullets dented the windows and flattened the tyres but the bomb or bullets could not crack the jeep's back lights-made of glass. Kudos to APC's panel beaters or motor make-up artists.

Before APC-warriors attack me, THIS IS MY OPINION,and I have a right to express it, understood? Fine, go ahead and attack![/s][/size] grin
what a watery assumption from a headless chicken known for gej's azzlicking! You lots should stop ur hypothesis about buhari stage-managing an attack on himself. You can help us with the illustrations of how buhari sent a suicide bomber with an explosive ladden-car by doing exactly that for us to see on a national television. How can one use bomb that kill indiscriminately to stage an attack on himself? We'll b happy to watch u asinines perform such practical/ example b4 us on nta/ait.
Op, if u need a perfect example on how people used bomb to stage such an attack against themselve; the october 1st bombing staged by gej and was carried out by oka is a perfect example. It happened far away frm whre gej was sitting and killed innocent people, unlike that of buhari , that was from a close range. That's a perfect one 4 u to look at. Ear-less pig!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Assassination Was Stage Managed; My Argument And Photo Evidence. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 29, 2014
Its a pity the jonathanians are not happy Buhari survived the attack. Even mr ebola jonatheif knew of the truth
Re: Buhari's Assassination Was Stage Managed; My Argument And Photo Evidence. by jking001(m): 1:54pm On Jul 29, 2014
From the photos it seem like gun shots and not bomb explosion so your assertion is right if the bomb can blow up other parts of the suv why is the cover of the break light still there? Lots of questions begging for answers.
Re: Buhari's Assassination Was Stage Managed; My Argument And Photo Evidence. by ziky2010(m): 2:49pm On Jul 29, 2014
Ur opinion or view doesn't change anything
Re: Buhari's Assassination Was Stage Managed; My Argument And Photo Evidence. by Philipmems(m): 4:32pm On Jul 29, 2014
Your opinions are highly baseless it only goes to show you are ignorant of the science behind bomb explosions and bullet proof cars... Let me educate you a bit.... Politics aside... When a bomb explodes apart from the dangerous shockwave there is what is called shrapnel which is used as projectiles which is part of the bomb could be nails, piece of metals, bolts and nuts, stones even concrete from the blast spot this shrapnel are as potent as a bullet of any modern gun because of the force from the explosion, the difference between this shrapnel and a bullet from the barrel of a gun is that the bullet can be directed to a point but shrapnel goes anywhere depending on the position of the material when the bomb goes off, that's why casualties in a bomb blast is usually high. The door of the vehicle is not dented the door was left ajar, check the door's outer line and you won't find inconsistencies associated with forceful opening, its obvious the tyres are not bullet proof which is unwise. The back glass consists of two set of glass, the main glass that came with the vehicle which is not bullet proof and gives the car the original look and a high grade impenetrable glass with metal shield to protect the occupant from rear attack. The car is completely plated with military grade metal sheets on the inside so you will see dents of the original body of the car from the outside but no bullet or shrapnel will get inside the car in the event of an attack.
Well this is my unbiased opinion void of any political sentiments..
Even GEJ said this country would have been turned upsidedown if this attempt was successful, meaning the attack really occured.
Well if you didn't know now you know.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Assassination Was Stage Managed; My Argument And Photo Evidence. by stevolinkon40: 7:33pm On Jul 29, 2014
^^ nice input
Re: Buhari's Assassination Was Stage Managed; My Argument And Photo Evidence. by ba7man(m): 8:02pm On Jul 29, 2014
Philipmems: Your opinions are highly baseless it only goes to show you are ignorant of the science behind bomb explosions and bullet proof cars... Let me educate you a bit.... Politics aside... When a bomb explodes apart from the dangerous shockwave there is what is called shrapnel which is used as projectiles which is part of the bomb could be nails, piece of metals, bolts and nuts, stones even concrete from the blast spot this shrapnel are as potent as a bullet of any modern gun because of the force from the explosion, the difference between this shrapnel and a bullet from the barrel of a gun is that the bullet can be directed to a point but shrapnel goes anywhere depending on the position of the material when the bomb goes off, that's why casualties in a bomb blast is usually high. The door of the vehicle is not dented the door was left ajar, check the door's outer line and you won't find inconsistencies associated with forceful opening, its obvious the tyres are not bullet proof which is unwise. The back glass consists of two set of glass, the main glass that came with the vehicle which is not bullet proof and gives the car the original look and a high grade impenetrable glass with metal shield to protect the occupant from rear attack. The car is completely plated with military grade metal sheets on the inside so you will see dents of the original body of the car from the outside but no bullet or shrapnel will get inside the car in the event of an attack.
Well this is my unbiased opinion void of any political sentiments..
Even GEJ said this country would have been turned upsidedown if this attempt was successful, meaning the attack really occured.
Well if you didn't know now you know.
U get time to dey educate that guy. Let him advertize his ignorance to the world.

Ignorance is bliss.

(1) (Reply)

President Jonathan Launches New National E-ID Card In Abuja Today (pics)! / Photos:docters With Out Border In Ebola Isolation Center In Emuoha(ph) / Update: On Niger East Senatorial Supplementary Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.