Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,538 members, 7,819,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Hey Entrepreneurs: You’re Thinking Too Much - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Hey Entrepreneurs: You’re Thinking Too Much (10819 Views)

20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. / Hey Dudes! Check This Out / Hey 3d Guys: Ur Comparisions Between 3dmax And Maya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hey Entrepreneurs: You’re Thinking Too Much by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 29, 2014
"Thinking too much" is a misnomer. I call it "ruthless schemings". It's fine with me since it yields good results.

Tho I'm a student and entrepreneur in the making,

Keep scheming..
Re: Hey Entrepreneurs: You’re Thinking Too Much by erad(m): 2:23pm On Jul 29, 2014
Opiosko: Thread to rip off newbies nd cronic procastinators. Op gudluck with ya........ Exist thread!

I'm trying to see where your accusations apply in the whole article and I can't find any.

Maybe I missed it, kindly point it out.
Re: Hey Entrepreneurs: You’re Thinking Too Much by myspnigeria: 2:26pm On Jul 29, 2014
Nice read
Re: Hey Entrepreneurs: You’re Thinking Too Much by erad(m): 2:27pm On Jul 29, 2014
Opiosko: Oga are u a learner? Send d op a pm for more info nd get d price of d ebook.

I'm the OP and I can't see anywhere I've asked for what you are saying.

The source of the article is there. Kindly stop with the bogus claims.

Some of us just want to share what we read with others instead of benefiting alone.

1 Like

Re: Hey Entrepreneurs: You’re Thinking Too Much by ayusco85(m): 2:27pm On Jul 29, 2014
suwailad: Thanks.i needed that. Ive always been thinking how great my biz idea is,no implementation, while my hairs are growing white

stop keeping space.

Bros free us na.
Re: Hey Entrepreneurs: You’re Thinking Too Much by Opiosko: 2:28pm On Jul 29, 2014
erad:

I'm trying to see where your accusations apply in the whole article and I can't find any.

Maybe I missed it, kindly point it out.
I will send u a pm for the price of.....
Re: Hey Entrepreneurs: You’re Thinking Too Much by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 29, 2014
@op Please stop oversimplifying the matter. When you fail to really think about what you want to invest your time in, you would have graver challenges that would discourage you faster and that is a major reason most nigerian businesses face and collapse under within few months/years.

To be a successful entrepreneur who believes in his/her cause, you must do your home work properly and that requires time, planning and real mental work... That is hard work but it can be fun if you are passionate about your idea.

Do your proper research, SWOT analysis and have realistic projections... We need real business springing up not ill conceived ideas that start up with some razmataz and dissappears in a short while.

1 Like

Re: Hey Entrepreneurs: You’re Thinking Too Much by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 29, 2014
I hv been thinking too much. So much afraid of failure.
Re: Hey Entrepreneurs: You’re Thinking Too Much by Opiosko: 2:32pm On Jul 29, 2014
erad:

I'm the OP and I can't see anywhere I've asked for what you are saying.

The source of the article is there. Kindly stop with the bogus claims.

Some of us just want to share what we read with others instead of benefiting alone.
My bad! Didn't realise u are d op. So Oga what is the price? I'm sending u a pm pronto. wink
Re: Hey Entrepreneurs: You’re Thinking Too Much by sheddyboy: 2:33pm On Jul 29, 2014
Like my man talk, that if u give him 5 hours to bring down a tree, he will spend 4 hours sharpenin his cutlass n preparin for d show, d rest na child's play. So i think, THINKING is good 4 our body. Exception of negative ones.

1 Like

Re: Hey Entrepreneurs: You’re Thinking Too Much by Opiosko: 2:36pm On Jul 29, 2014
softsparkyy: I hv been thinking too much. So much afraid of failure.
Stop being afraid to fail.... I will suggest u get this book.... The Master Key System by Charles F Haanel. Last bullet, No gut; no Glory.
Re: Hey Entrepreneurs: You’re Thinking Too Much by erad(m): 2:36pm On Jul 29, 2014
PoshGuy: @op Please stop oversimplifying the matter. When you fail to really think about what you want to invest your time in, you would have graver challenges that would discourage you faster and that is a major reason most nigerian businesses face and collapse under within few months/years.

To be a successful entrepreneur who believes in his/her cause, you must do your home work properly and that requires time, planning and real mental work... That is hard work but it can be fun if you are passionate about your idea.

Do your proper research, SWOT analysis and have realistic projections... We need real business springing up not ill conceived ideas that start up with some razmataz and dissappears in a short while.

Did you read the article at all? No one is asking you not to think about ways to improve your business, just waste that thinking time on relevant aspects of the business.
Re: Hey Entrepreneurs: You’re Thinking Too Much by Opiosko: 2:38pm On Jul 29, 2014
PoshGuy: @op Please stop oversimplifying the matter. When you fail to really think about what you want to invest your time in, you would have graver challenges that would discourage you faster and that is a major reason most nigerian businesses face and collapse under within few months/years.

Abeg no spoil person market o!
Re: Hey Entrepreneurs: You’re Thinking Too Much by erad(m): 2:39pm On Jul 29, 2014

Your real fear shouldn't be of failure, it should be of never trying in the first place.

Lessons from failing is the perfect ingredient for success.
Re: Hey Entrepreneurs: You’re Thinking Too Much by lightheart(m): 2:42pm On Jul 29, 2014
Too much thinking = information overload.
Re: Hey Entrepreneurs: You’re Thinking Too Much by initialize(m): 2:43pm On Jul 29, 2014
Thinking help us meet our target and influence our growth.

#iThinkTooMuch

like and follow

@bangysmv

on twitter, facebook and instagram

more of me and my business here: https://www.nairaland.com/1788642/octacore-2gb-ram-jiayu-xiaomi
Re: Hey Entrepreneurs: You’re Thinking Too Much by sammoe(m): 2:47pm On Jul 29, 2014
Orikinla: When you are a genius in the midst of idi-ots, you will think too much, because you are also thinking for them too since most of them are clueless.

love this. Been in this situation several times. What I do is avoid thinking for those who lack (or decide not to use) ratiocinating capacities unless they pay. That's as long as they won't use their "mumurity" to "koba" me. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hey Entrepreneurs: You’re Thinking Too Much by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 29, 2014
Opiosko: Abeg no spoil person market o!

I had no such intentions. What is worth doing, is worth doing well!
Re: Hey Entrepreneurs: You’re Thinking Too Much by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 29, 2014
Opiosko: Stop being afraid to fail.... I will suggest u get this book.... The Master Key System by Charles F Haanel. Last bullet, No gut; no Glory.
Thank you.
Re: Hey Entrepreneurs: You’re Thinking Too Much by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 29, 2014
erad:

Your real fear shouldn't be of failure, it should be of never trying in the first place.

Lessons from failing is the perfect ingredient for success.
Thank you.
Re: Hey Entrepreneurs: You’re Thinking Too Much by sheddyboy: 2:54pm On Jul 29, 2014
u dn't need to b afraid, failure is a challenge that stirs u up so u could bring out d best in YOU... We human ar powerful and we can do amazing things, but d only limitation we have is our self talk, our selftalk most times represents our believe, let me chip in an example here usin my own self as an example. I am a very quiet person n can hardly speak in public, i told myself, u have nothn good 2 say n over sometimes i believed wht my mind told me, bt at a point i realised....... Run out time pls i may modify later.
Re: Hey Entrepreneurs: You’re Thinking Too Much by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 29, 2014
erad:

Did you read the article at all? No one is asking you not to think about ways to improve your business, just waste that thinking time on relevant aspects of the business.

Yeah, read it. Which aspect of a business do you consider to be irrelevant? Especially to a start up? Entrepreneurship is a risky venture and it aint for just anyone... As an entrepreneur, you assume the full weight of the success and failure of your biz whether you delegate duties or not! So you have to think for some people sometimes because it is you who carries the vision...
Re: Hey Entrepreneurs: You’re Thinking Too Much by Dcmg(m): 3:53pm On Jul 29, 2014
Thinking too much?
As far as i'm passionate about it,i dnt see it as "2much"
Thinking big and thinking about the next problem to solve is my life.But i dnt just think,when i have an idea,i put it into action if not immediately.
There are times i go a day without eating and i won't realize it,or i won't even feel hungry.
Mehn,if i dnt think who will think for me?
Re: Hey Entrepreneurs: You’re Thinking Too Much by walex2bad(m): 4:00pm On Jul 29, 2014
rutibaby: Thinking of schooling and marriage. I guess I'm not thinking too much.

Myopic thinking#
Re: Hey Entrepreneurs: You’re Thinking Too Much by dramaticspeak(m): 4:05pm On Jul 29, 2014
Opiosko: Oga are u a learner? Send d op a pm for more info nd get d price of d ebook.
lol. I can't agree with you any less. Immediately I saw the post I wanted to congratulate d op 4 a wonderful marketing gimmick 4 his business. He thought well
Re: Hey Entrepreneurs: You’re Thinking Too Much by Yoney007(f): 4:42pm On Jul 29, 2014
Yes I think alot and even too much....Big dreams.
#thinktoomuchandproudtoo

www.nairaland.com/yoney007
Re: Hey Entrepreneurs: You’re Thinking Too Much by great664(m): 5:12pm On Jul 29, 2014
glosali: Thinking is rampant www.glowysofiscated..com everywhr..therez no how one wont fink
just like I think before clicking Ūя̲̅ blog? I just quote u instead
Re: Hey Entrepreneurs: You’re Thinking Too Much by suntexhans(m): 5:18pm On Jul 29, 2014
bros... I dey think too much, n thank God for It. without It I cant be creative... Am a painter n with the ability of positive thinking am able to create my own kind of paint called P-WAD. meaning... Painting With Additional Designs

Re: Hey Entrepreneurs: You’re Thinking Too Much by McDanD(m): 5:40pm On Jul 29, 2014
Ur in my boat den, esp with literny of failed attempts
Re: Hey Entrepreneurs: You’re Thinking Too Much by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 29, 2014
thinking about a business idea is cheap, but execution is hard .
Re: Hey Entrepreneurs: You’re Thinking Too Much by remsonik(f): 6:53pm On Jul 29, 2014
Growing a startup isn't easy,with the situation in naija atimes you feel so frustrated. Op u re right,time spent thinking could be spent winning people and creating attention to your business!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Finally, Wacom Interactive Pen Displays, Pen Tablets Are Here In Nigeria! / Logo Design Contest Best Design Gets 100 Dollars / How To Grow Your Income As A Graphic Designer In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.