Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,757 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Hey Entrepreneurs: You’re Thinking Too Much - Art, Graphics & Video (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Hey Entrepreneurs: You’re Thinking Too Much (10817 Views)

20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. / Hey Dudes! Check This Out / Hey 3d Guys: Ur Comparisions Between 3dmax And Maya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hey Entrepreneurs: You’re Thinking Too Much by glosali(f): 6:58pm On Jul 29, 2014
great664: just like I think before clicking Ūя̲̅ blog? I just quote u instead

Lol...tnx for the attempt..

1 Like

Re: Hey Entrepreneurs: You’re Thinking Too Much by ihedinobi2: 8:04pm On Jul 29, 2014
I agree. It is very possible to think too much. Productive thinking is attended by real work. And logos and all that stuff don't qualify as real work until a product has been created and a market cultivated. When you have a definite offering and a specific type of people to offer it to then you can talk about logos and all those pretty little things that are a lot of wind otherwise.
Re: Hey Entrepreneurs: You’re Thinking Too Much by expert101(m): 9:28pm On Jul 29, 2014
ayusco85: @OP. I ve been thinking too much too o. Been having this business idea I wanted to bring to fruition, but am finding it hard to make a decision concerning the little details. So I just decided to be a garri seller, like ma Alobam "Dbanj". Mine comes with some oda accessories that accompanies garri. Check out my business idea, I no try?

My Guy I like your business concept. Hit the street and start selling to traders, barrow pushers, drivers, laborers and passer-bys.

No need for too much start-up fee, No TV/Radio adverts and No Middle Man to battle you.

You sell directly to the consumers
Re: Hey Entrepreneurs: You’re Thinking Too Much by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 30, 2014
"Thinking is the hardest of work, that's why so many people do not indulge in it" Henry Ford

The Bible says "As a man thinketh, so he is"

The Entrepreneur has been mockingly described as someone who works 100 percent harder than an employee to stay unemployed and yet successful. Thinking is an attribute of an entrepreneur. There is no such thing as too much thinking. Our brain is complex enough.

In the light of thinking, this is my latest thoughts to boost my forum:

Recharge card splash! N200 recharge card of choice to anyone who would register at the business forum http://advancedbusinessclass.com/forum OR blog http://advancedbizclass..com and post 10 relevant and meaningful comments.

N400 recharge card of choice to anyone who would 1. Register, 2. Post a TOPIC, and 3. Post 10 meaningful COMMENTS.

Offer lasts till 10th Aug 2014 send Username to demoler22@yahoo.com for claims. Let's do this!
Re: Hey Entrepreneurs: You’re Thinking Too Much by macklef(m): 12:24am On Jul 30, 2014
Too much of everything is bad, and overthinking is what i think should be condemned, not thinking,
I thought too much at a time, esp when i learnt newly about importation, i became a skeleton walahi, because i saw so many oppourtuniuties i could explore in my niche but trying to get the perfect mix and resources was a daunting task. I just learnt to ignore all opportunities and start with somethin, yes, adress your business neeeds, one at a time, forget about the rest, in due time everything will fall in place.

1 Like

Re: Hey Entrepreneurs: You’re Thinking Too Much by SenatorJames(m): 8:46pm On Jul 30, 2014
Ajibel: Thinking is one of my hobbies.
What always pain me is when the thinking keep my eyes open through out the midnight.
Re: Hey Entrepreneurs: You’re Thinking Too Much by Ajibel(m): 10:40am On Jul 31, 2014
SenatorJames: What always pain me is when the thinking keep my eyes open through out the midnight.

That actually is the best time to think. No noise and interruption!
Re: Hey Entrepreneurs: You’re Thinking Too Much by Jovie: 8:24pm On Aug 02, 2014
ayusco85: @OP. I ve been thinking too much too o. Been having this business idea I wanted to bring to fruition, but am finding it hard to make a decision concerning the little details. So I just decided to be a garri seller, like ma Alobam "Dbanj". Mine comes with some oda accessories that accompanies garri. Check out my business idea, I no try?

Honestly, your idea is bam! you are a success wink
Re: Hey Entrepreneurs: You’re Thinking Too Much by ayusco85(m): 1:40pm On Aug 03, 2014
Jovie:

Honestly, your idea is bam! you are a success wink

tnx wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Finally, Wacom Interactive Pen Displays, Pen Tablets Are Here In Nigeria! / Logo Design Contest Best Design Gets 100 Dollars / How To Grow Your Income As A Graphic Designer In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.