Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” - TV/Movies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” (18272 Views)

Which Do You Prefer? Two And Half Men Vs Big Bang Theory / Fans Of 'devious Maids' Come In Here / Fans Of The Dance Crew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” by Kelly256(f): 2:14pm On Jul 07, 2020
Omar09:
I have watched this film to the end before I got my Netflix account, I am watching it again and it still feels new!
I know right! That's why I like it , it always feels new when you watch it again smiley
Re: Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” by Omar09(m): 2:17pm On Jul 07, 2020
Kelly256:
I know right! That's why I like it , it always feels new when you watch it again smiley

The directors should win Oscars.
Re: Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” by Kelly256(f): 2:26pm On Jul 07, 2020
Omar09:

The directors should win Oscars.

I don't think they won an Oscar anyways but got many Emmys, Tonys ,and Golden globes especially Jim Parsons, that guy is talented abeg wink

1 Like

Re: Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” by Omar09(m): 3:01pm On Jul 07, 2020
Kelly256:

I don't think they won an Oscar anyways but got many Emmys, Tonys ,and Golden globes especially Jim Parsons, that guy is talented abeg wink

Jim Parsons changed my mindset towards gays. He made me believe, sexual orientation has got nothing to do with your gifts.
Re: Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” by Kelly256(f): 3:05pm On Jul 07, 2020
Omar09:

Jim Parsons changed my mindset towards gays. He made me believe, sexual orientation has got nothing to do with your gifts.
I know right! They wanted to include that he was gay on the show but he disapproved of it because he didn't want people to think he got the role because he was gay but because of his excellent acting skills!
Do you know he is married smiley
Re: Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” by Omar09(m): 3:18pm On Jul 07, 2020
Kelly256:
I know right! They wanted to include that he was gay on the show but he disapproved of it because he didn't want people to think he got the role because he was gay but because of his excellent acting skills!

Yes I know. I became obsessed with him that I browsed about him. His acting... It was so realistic you would think that's him in real life.
Re: Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” by Kelly256(f): 3:22pm On Jul 07, 2020
Omar09:

Yes I know. I became obsessed with him that I browsed about him. His acting... It was so realistic you would think that's him in real life.
I think I'm more than obsessed :')
I mean it's still suprising he is not that smart in real life :/

The way he delivers his lines is amazing!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” by Omar09(m): 3:35pm On Jul 07, 2020
Kelly256:

I think I'm more than obsessed :')
I mean it's still suprising he is not that smart in real life :/

The way he delivers his lines is amazing!
Sometimes I ask myself whether all his lines are scripted or he just spits them out at will. Another guy who is going to be good like him is the guy in Sex_Education (Otis).
Re: Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” by Palehair: 6:19pm On Jul 07, 2020
Kelly256:
My mum has the biggest crush on him. She said she will be the one to "convert" him straight. I'm like "he's not even all that"

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” by Palehair: 6:29pm On Jul 07, 2020
Omar09:

Sexual orientation has nothing to do with talent in the first place. I think people think this because Hollywood as a creative outlet and industry is chock full of gays from those behind the scenes to the cast to the designers, dancers and don't get me started on Broadway which is like 75% gay due to their numerous musicals.
There are many gay actors who've played straight in series apart from parsons e.g Neil Patrick Harris from "how I met your mother" played the straightest role on the show, a womanizer for 9 years and girl's crush "Matt Bomer" played a straight man on "white collar" for 6 seasons. Fast forward till today, they are both married to their respective husbands with two kids each
Re: Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” by Omar09(m): 7:11pm On Jul 07, 2020
Palehair:

Sexual orientation has nothing to do with talent in the first place. I think people think this because Hollywood as a creative outlet and industry is chock full of gays from those behind the scenes to the cast to the designers, dancers and don't get me started on Broadway which is like 75% gay due to their numerous musicals.
There are many gay actors who've played straight in series apart from parsons e.g Neil Patrick Harris from "how I met your mother" played the straightest role on the show, a womanizer for 9 years and girl's crush "Matt Bomer" played a straight man on "white collar" for 6 seasons. Fast forward till today, they are both married to their respective husbands with two kids each

Honestly these guys you mentioned are very good actors! Well, they were afraid of rejection. In the 90s if you were gay, you wouldn't sell. People will think you to be a plague and will avoid you like one. I am not gay, but talent is talent.

1 Like

Re: Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” by Kelly256(f): 12:25am On Jul 09, 2020
Palehair:

My mum has the biggest crush on him. She said she will be the one to "convert" him straight. I'm like "he's not even all that"
i have a much bigger crush and I don't mind him being gay smiley
Re: Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” by TheSourcerer: 12:32pm On Jul 09, 2020
Kelly256:
Good Afternoon! Why would I like to go to a state where killing is a hobby ?sad
Lagos is much more safer.
in reality Lagos has more population so it's logical to say there would be more killings (unreported) in Lagos than ogun .
Hey text me here so I'll get your WhatsApp contact
darnleypedro22@gmail.com
Re: Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” by Kelly256(f): 12:36pm On Jul 09, 2020
TheSourcerer:
in reality Lagos has more population so it's logical to say there would be more killings (unreported) in Lagos than ogun .
Hey text me here so I'll get your WhatsApp contact
darnleypedro22@gmail.com
I think Lagos is safer than Ogun state. I don't think I will leave in any other state apart Lagos B).
Are you sure you are not addicted to gore because of abeokuta ?sad
Good Afternoon btw !
Don't forget to tag me in your post smiley !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” by TheSourcerer: 12:48pm On Jul 09, 2020
Kelly256:
I think Lagos is safer than Ogun state. I don't think I will leave in any other state apart Lagos B).
Are you sure you are not addicted to gore because of abeokuta ?sad
Good Afternoon btw !
Don't forget to tag me in your post smiley !
lol you said 'addicted to gore ' lol and here I was thinking it was just obsession haha
But Nah I'm fascinated by gore because o actually find solace in it , it's what balances life , for some Reason people ignore gore and focus on what the call normal , which is just one side of the coin really.
And yes most definitely , I'm on writting one now , just tagged you
Re: Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” by Palehair: 5:32pm On Jul 09, 2020
Kelly256:
i have a much bigger crush and I don't mind him being gay smiley
Wow, i'm so confused, what do you girls see in him? He's actually my mum's wallpaper for 7 years in a role, it's kind of getting to an obsession
Re: Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” by Kelly256(f): 3:21am On Jul 10, 2020
Palehair:

Wow, i'm so confused, what do you girls see in him? He's actually my mum's wallpaper for 7 years in a role, it's kind of getting to an obsession
he just had this type of charming attitude I cannot explain :p and he is really cute smiley ! and him in the big bang theory just made him to be more attractive!

2 Likes

Re: Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” by Palehair: 9:51am On Jul 10, 2020
Kelly256:
he just had this type of charming attitude I cannot explain :p and he is really cute smiley ! and him in the big bang theory just made him to be more attractive!
Well, can't blame y'all, it's your nature. Girls get more attracted to a man's emotional, it's the physical side for men
Re: Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” by TheSourcerer: 2:59pm On Jul 11, 2020
Palehair:

wow , and I thought little Sheldon was all that .
Re: Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” by Kelly256(f): 4:55pm On Jul 11, 2020
This thread has some what come back to life recently.
So to the few active followers of this thread! I just finished watching the whole series last night , ending it with Season 12 Episode 24 A.K.A The Stockholm Syndrome and didn't really like how the series ended.
Why is that so?
Some might say it ended perfectly.
The reason why I don't really fancy the way they ended the show was because they didn't really give us time to enjoy the newly evolved cast mates especially Sheldon , who became nicer at the last few episodes of season 12 and the new fashionably dressed Amy who decided she wouldn't take bullshit from Sheldon any longer , Penny being pregnant , Rajesh finding his soulmate and seeing The Wolowitz's Children grow up , I just feel that the producers didn't tie up the loose ends and left us in unnecessary suspense for most likely the rest of our life sad ?
P.S I know Jim Parsons didn't agree for a seasons 13 and 14 but why would they allow him to make such a proposal without thinking about the side effects it has on the audience? resulting us to rely on cheap wattpad fan fiction to satisfy our hunger to know what happens next?
I would really like to hear your opinions!
TheSourcerer I just started watching Silicon Valley , The Resident and How I met your mother and they are really interesting!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” by TheSourcerer: 6:17pm On Jul 11, 2020
Kelly256:
So to the few active followers of this thread! I just finished watching the whole series last night , ending it with Season 12 Episode 24 A.K.A The Stockholm Syndrome and didn't really like how the series ended.
Why is that so?
The reason why I don't really fancy the way they ended the show was because they didn't really give us time to enjoy the newly evolved cast mates especially Sheldon , who became nicer at the last few episodes of season 12 and the new fashionably dressed Amy who decided she wouldn't take bullshit from Sheldon any longer , Penny being pregnant , Rajesh finding his soulmate and seeing The Wolowitz's Children grow up , I just feel that the producers didn't tie up the loose ends and left us in unnecessary suspense for most likely the rest of our life sad ?
P.S I know Jim Parsons didn't agree for a seasons 13 and 14 but why would they allow him to make such a proposal without thinking about the side effects it has on the audience? resulting us to rely on cheap wattpad fan fiction to satisfy our hunger to know what happens next?
TheSourcerer I just started watching Silicon Valley , The Resident and How I met your mother and they are really interesting!
im guessing there in no way horror ? Maybe the resident I dunno , which should I check out first?
Re: Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” by Omar09(m): 6:54pm On Jul 11, 2020
Kelly256:
Why is that so?

I thought I was the only one who thought the show didn't well.
Re: Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” by Palehair: 9:03pm On Jul 11, 2020
TheSourcerer:
wow , and I thought little Sheldon was all that .
Yea, the boy is too cute

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"The First Lady" Premiere Of Omoni Oboli's Movie (Photos) / Dakore Egbuson: Who Loves Her? / Bbnaija: I Attempted Suicide Twice – Cross

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.