Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Now That You Are Here, Feel Free To Drop it. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Now That You Are Here, Feel Free To Drop it. (616 Views)

SONGS That Make You Feel GODS Presence / I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry / Atheist Feel Free To Ask Your Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now That You Are Here, Feel Free To Drop it. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 29, 2014
If burdens of the heart are visible, then their would not be burdens at all. Who would care to bear a burden when it should be discarded. But the heart is such a mystery that it beats it owner because such is not away of how to handle it.
Think of it this way. How can you drop depression that scientist acknowledge to be a burden of the heart. How can you drop the sin that religion declared to be burden of the soul. How can you drop poverty that philosophers and scholars know to be burden of the mind. How can you overcome the fear of tomorrow that is the burden of mankind.
Such issues above and many more have no immediate answers. This is because burdens of such manner can not be dropped or even leave one. If it were to be wished away, your own burden would have been delta with by some one by your side. The only solution the wisdom of this world could provide is management of burden which is only effective to people who are not weighed down by their burdens, as in those who only need motivation (Finance, Relationship and medication).
But I want to say that it is not all that needs motivation. A greater of people with burden needs help. Their still remain a problem. Burdens can not be explained or be shared for the help to come.
Some help rendered to many end up creating heavier burden to them as they think of paying back which could be impossible. How about those who get paranoid overheating the discussion of the help they received from others. Such a heavy heart - so difficult to console or controlled.
Their still remain one gate way that I am sure of, though not easy. This is the Christ way. He said in 1 Peter 5:7- Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you. He went further to say in Matthew 11:28- Come unto me, all [ye] that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
Psalms 55:22 - Cast thy burden upon the LORD, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.
He had spoken but it is hard to believe. Yes! If not, every one would have been a believer. It is more easy to relax and receive the gift of God without worries than to stress ourselves to achieve the little we see each day. But it is easy to believe Him. It start when we acknowledge that all we need is help and not sympathy. Men sympathies but God helps.
If you need help, all you need is just ask and you will receive help.
I know if you want to lift a heavy load, you will not ask a child or some one you know cannot help you. This is were many makes mistake. For you to receive help from God, You must see Him as being that big enough, wealthy enough, strong enough, caring enough..........to help you. He is the only help to lift the burdens of our lives and not some one we should decide to try out. He said in 1 Peter 5:6-7- Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time........... You must acknowledge Him as the Almighty God and not even as a better alternative. There is no alternative to God.

Now that you have learned how to get the burdens lifted off you, This is how to start.
A prayer! Lord Jesus, I need help and I cannot help myself. No one can help me but you. Come and save me. My burden is heavy but yours is light. exchange my burden with yours for you are mighty. Come into my lifeand be my saviour. Send your Holy Spirit and implant your Word into my heart. Guide me by your truth and uphold and establish my faith. Thank you For Saving Me, Jesus!

If you acknowledge God, You will believe he had done it already. Now strengthen your hearth with His words.

Psalms 55:22 - Cast thy burden upon the LORD, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.
1 Peter 5:7- Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.
Isaiah 41:10- Fear thou not; for I [am] with thee: be not dismayed; for I [am] thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
1 Peter 5:6-7- Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time: (Read More...)
Romans 8:28- And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to [his] purpose.
Matthew 11:28- Come unto me, all [ye] that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
John 16:33- These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
Philippians 4:7- And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
Re: Now That You Are Here, Feel Free To Drop it. by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 29, 2014
Philippians 4:6- Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
1 John 4:18- There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.
Philippians 4:6-7- Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. (Read More...)
John 14:27- Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
Matthew 6:34- Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day [is] the evil thereof.
Re: Now That You Are Here, Feel Free To Drop it. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 29, 2014
James 1:12- Blessed [is] the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him.
James 1:2-4- My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations; (Read More...)
Hebrews 13:5- [Let your] conversation [be] without covetousness; [and be] content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.
1 John 4:16- And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.
1 Peter 5:6- Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:
Hebrews 6:10- For God [is] not unrighteous to forget your work and labour of love, which ye have shewed toward his name, in that ye have ministered to the saints, and do minister.
1 Thessalonians 5:18- In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
Ephesians 4:32- And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.
Romans 14:4- Who art thou that judgest another man's servant? to his own master he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand.
Matthew 6:8- Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him.
Re: Now That You Are Here, Feel Free To Drop it. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 29, 2014
Psalms 27:14- Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD.

Colossians 3:15- And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful.

Philippians 4:4- Rejoice in the Lord alway: [and] again I say, Rejoice.

Acts 20:32- And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified.

John 15:7- If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.
Re: Now That You Are Here, Feel Free To Drop it. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 30, 2014
God is love, His word proclaims it.
Re: Now That You Are Here, Feel Free To Drop it. by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 26, 2014
amen

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Fraudsters!!! Dr Olukoya Advises. / CAN Must Be Rescued From Pastor Ayo. / 6000 Years Of Human Existence Will End In 1975

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.