Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

For Those Who Don't Believe In God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / For Those Who Don't Believe In God (613 Views)

Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God / "I Don't Hate God. I Just Don't Believe He Exists." / Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Those Who Don't Believe In God by charlesng: 7:41pm On Sep 22, 2014
IT TAKES LESSER FAITH TO BELIEVE IN GOD THAN IT TAKES TO BELIEVE THERE IS NO GOD.I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH FAITH TO BELIEVE THERE IS NO GOD.I HAVE NOT SEEN A COMPLEX SYSTEM WITHOUT A MANUFACTURER.YET MAN IS THE MOST COMPLEX SYSTEM THAT CAN EVER EXIST. HOW COME PEOPLE SAY MAN IS NOT A CREATION OF A SUPERIOR BEING?

GOD IS MORE REAL TO ME THAN THE BREATHE I TAKE WHAT ABOUT YOU?
Re: For Those Who Don't Believe In God by Idrismusty97(m): 7:54pm On Sep 22, 2014
charlesng: IT TAKES LESSER FAITH TO BELIEVE IN GOD THAN IT TAKES TO BELIEVE THERE IS NO GOD.I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH FAITH TO BELIEVE THERE IS NO GOD.I HAVE NOT SEEN A COMPLEX SYSTEM WITHOUT A MANUFACTURER.YET MAN IS THE MOST COMPLEX SYSTEM THAT CAN EVER EXIST. HOW COME PEOPLE SAY MAN IS NOT A CREATION OF A SUPERIOR BEING?

GOD IS MORE REAL TO ME THAN THE BREATHE I TAKE WHAT ABOUT YOU?
It is funny how you can believe a complex system must have a manufacturer but you won't accept your "Manufacturer" was also created by another "Manufacturer". Yet you people mock the "Big bang theory". That theory is as ridiculous as a creator who appeared from nowhere breathing life into mud. Atheist, Scientists, deists, religious fanatics etc Why can't we all just accept we don't know and we can't know no matter what. Unless of course you die, Good news the dead can't tell us where they are or what they have seen. That is a good reason to just live a humble, meaningful and fruitful life. Stop trying to find the truth, It doesn't exist!

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Don't Believe In God by fpeter(f): 9:29am On Oct 03, 2014
THE FACT THAT ONE CAN SAY THERE IS NO GOD ACTUALLY GIVES CREDENCE TO THE TRUTH
THAT GOD IS,GOD WAS AND GOD IS TO COME...NO MAN ALIVE OR DEAD CAN DISPUTE THIS..
Re: For Those Who Don't Believe In God by Idrismusty97(m): 10:17am On Oct 03, 2014
Re: For Those Who Don't Believe In God by Idrismusty97(m): 10:18am On Oct 03, 2014
fpeter: THE FACT THAT ONE CAN SAY THERE IS NO GOD ACTUALLY GIVES CREDENCE TO THE TRUTH
THAT GOD IS,GOD WAS AND GOD IS TO COME...NO MAN ALIVE OR DEAD CAN DISPUTE THIS..
Just like no man alive or dead can dispute the fact that they is a giant invisible toad hanging somewhere in space and all the planets are its eggs smiley. Just because you can't dispute it doesn't makes it the truth.

(1) (Reply)

Even Kumuyi Refuses To Comment On Oritsejafor's Excesses. / Loosing Faith... / Invitation To The 2014 Mine Port Harcourt Teenagers Forum (easy Yoke)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.