Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,435 members, 7,819,580 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Difference Btw Boko Haram And Islam - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Difference Btw Boko Haram And Islam (670 Views)

What Inspires Boko Haram And Isis (picture) / Similarities And Differences Between Christianity And Islam / Evolution And Islam ( Qur´an / Koran Science ) + Life In Space ("aliens") (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference Btw Boko Haram And Islam by ashson: 3:34pm On Jul 29, 2014
DIFFERENCE BTW BOKO HARAM AND ISLAM

1. BH kidnapped girls and forced them to change their religion. Islam says: “Let there be no compulsion in religion...” (Qur’an 2:256).

2. BH have forcefully married off girls. Islam says: "Do not inherit women against their will" (Qur’an 4:19).

3. BH are aggressive towards those who do not follow their beliefs. Islam says: “IF IT HAD BEEN YOUR LORD’S WILL, all of the people on Earth would have believed [in one religion]…” (Quran 10:99).

4. BH have murdered thousands of Muslims and Christians alike in cold blood. Islam says: “…if any one slew a person-unless it b4 murder or for spreading mischief in the land-it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if anyone saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people.” (Quran 5:32).

5. BH use the cover of Islam to commit their mayhem and claim they are doing God’s work. Islam says:"…… BUT DO NOT TRANSGRESS LIMITS; FOR GOD LOVETH NOT TRANSGRESSORS (Qur’an 2:190).

6. BH believe once you are not with them you are an enemy to them. Islam says: “O mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that ye may know each other (not that ye may despise (each other) …” (Quran49:13).

7. BH have unleashed tyranny and indecency in the land. Islam says: God commands justice and doing good and giving to relatives. And He forbids indecency and doing wrong and tyranny... (Quran 16:90).

Despite all their false claims its clear, for those who wish to see, that the BH do not represent Islam because they are clearly acting against it!

Boko Haram Are Not Muslims..

3 Likes

Re: Difference Btw Boko Haram And Islam by Descartes: 3:34pm On Jul 29, 2014
Re: Difference Btw Boko Haram And Islam by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 29, 2014
To me and to nigerians, there's no different, islam and bokohara re compatable, what a religion.

3 Likes

Re: Difference Btw Boko Haram And Islam by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 29, 2014
do the muslims belive in 72virgin? why re u killing everybody cos of toto?

2 Likes

Re: Difference Btw Boko Haram And Islam by Descartes: 3:43pm On Jul 29, 2014
grin
Re: Difference Btw Boko Haram And Islam by onetrack(m): 3:45pm On Jul 29, 2014
Boko haram will just tell you that the 9th sura cancels most of those other verses.
Re: Difference Btw Boko Haram And Islam by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 29, 2014
Does the quran not say that non Muslims should be killed?

3 Likes

Re: Difference Btw Boko Haram And Islam by Tallesty1(m): 4:03pm On Jul 29, 2014
BOKO HARAM is ISLAM in action.

3 Likes

Re: Difference Btw Boko Haram And Islam by mstik(f): 4:29pm On Jul 29, 2014
I've always known that no religion intentionally propagates violence... Just misinformed people doing terrible things out of ignorance

1 Like

Re: Difference Btw Boko Haram And Islam by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 29, 2014
You are very correct. I observe a measure disconnect between the core practices of the 'terrorist' groups and the tenets of Islam.
Re: Difference Btw Boko Haram And Islam by Rilwayne001: 5:32pm On Jul 29, 2014
striktlymi: You are very correct. I observe a measure disconnect between the core practices of the 'terrorist' groups and the tenets of Islam.

You always on point sire.

Reasonable people like you are exiguous in existence..

Thumbs up
Re: Difference Btw Boko Haram And Islam by seankay(m): 6:01pm On Jul 29, 2014
Pls how is Islam peaceful? Cos when I see islam, I see violence, mob killings, hatred.....
Re: Difference Btw Boko Haram And Islam by ashson: 9:51am On Jul 31, 2014
Weselion: Does the quran not say that non Muslims should be killed?
Can you pls quote where Quran says that?
Is BH killing only non-muslims?
Are they carrying their attacks in mostly non-muslim states?
Re: Difference Btw Boko Haram And Islam by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 31, 2014
ashson:
Can you pls quote where Quran says that?
Is BH killing only non-muslims?
Are they carrying their attacks in mostly non-muslim states?
[b]No just make me vex, if you have been to a catholic church, you would have known the massive crowd trooping out of there every sunday. Now tell me how many mosque have been bombed, most of the explotion happen outside the mosque. Bros islam is a religion of war, look at many countries dominated by islam, they are mostly waring countries, Osama bin laden is a what? Mutallab is a what? Ghadaffi is a what? Shekau is a what? Infact one of boko harams objective is to islamize Nigeria with force or war. As for the verse in the quran, help me quote "Sura 9:29". Any islamic terrorist group do what they do based on what they have read in the quran that is why they quote the quran before killing. It's good to read history, do your self one favour and search google about the history of islam or mohammed, walahi, you will learn a lot. Also do a thorough research on the name Allah, you will also learn a lot, i know you may not want to search because you are afraid of the answers you will get. Please don't forget to quote this verse in the quran "Sura 9:29".[/b]

(1) (Reply)

Pope Francis Issues Top 10 Tips For Happiness / Can You Give Your Life To Christ Or God Has To Give You To Christ? / "What Does The Bible Say About Eating Disorders (e.g., Anorexia, Bulimia)?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.