Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

President Goodluck Jonathan Commiserates With Mallam El-rufai Over Son’s Death - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Goodluck Jonathan Commiserates With Mallam El-rufai Over Son’s Death (565 Views)

Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash / Judith Amaechi Commiserates With Patience Jonathan Over Death Of Her Mum / I Have No Hand In Helicopter Crash – Dasuki…commiserates With Azazi, Yakowa Fami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Goodluck Jonathan Commiserates With Mallam El-rufai Over Son’s Death by Solutioncrib: 5:02pm On Jul 29, 2014
The deceased died in an auto crash in the Federal Capital Territory on Tuesday.

This message was posted on the Twitter account of the Special Adviser on Media and Publicity to the President, Dr. Reuben Abati.

President Goodluck Jonathan on Tuesday expressed shock over the death of Hamza el-Rufai, son of a former Minister of the Federal Capital Territory, Mallam Nasir el-Rufai.

The President commiserated with Mallam el-Rufai and all members of his family on the unfortunate incident.
Stressing that no amount of words can fill the deep gap created by the loss of Hamza, the President hoped that the outpouring of support at this
moment by friends and associates will comfort the former minister.

http://solutioncrib.com/discussion/1713/suggest
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Commiserates With Mallam El-rufai Over Son’s Death by Dbryan: 5:39pm On Jul 29, 2014
matured mind
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Commiserates With Mallam El-rufai Over Son’s Death by flexing11(m): 6:06pm On Jul 29, 2014
Gej u are on the right track carry go till 2019!
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Commiserates With Mallam El-rufai Over Son’s Death by Nctrice(m): 6:19pm On Jul 29, 2014
Courtesy!!!
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Commiserates With Mallam El-rufai Over Son’s Death by prophetone(m): 6:21pm On Jul 29, 2014
I must commend the President for this.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Commiserates With Mallam El-rufai Over Son’s Death by Tightguy(m): 6:34pm On Jul 29, 2014
I have alw said it & would continue to say that i have never seen a more mature and gentle politician than Mr President. Despite all the insults on his personality,GEJ still manages to reach out to all and sundry. The more GEJ's self-acclaimed political enemies try to embarrass his government with their childish rants , the more he tactfully silences them with his political maturity.
Now lets see what Mallam would have to say to Mr President this time.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Commiserates With Mallam El-rufai Over Son’s Death by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 29, 2014
Tightguy: I have alw said it & would continue to say that i have never seen a more mature and gentle politician than Mr President. Despite all the insults on his personality,GEJ still manages to reach out to all and sundry. The more GEJ's self-acclaimed political enemies try to embarrass his government with their childish rants , the more he tactfully silences them with his political maturity.
Now lets see what Mallam would have to say to Mr President this time.
he will still insult Mr President. He's a Tw.aT!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Shocking: UK To Allow Driverless Cars In January / 8 Year Old Nigerian Boy Comes 2nd In UK Child Genius Competition / Raw Video: The President Takes a Surprise Walk The White House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.