Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Gtbank Mobile App – Review - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gtbank Mobile App – Review (986 Views)

New Gtbank Mobile Money Transfer And Recharge: Risky? / Gtbank Mobile Money,A Hit Or A Miss / Congrats To All Gtbank Customers As Gtbank Mobile Money Application Got Launched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gtbank Mobile App – Review by omoelu1(m): 5:16pm On Jul 29, 2014
The world is evolving very fast and Nigeria is also taking this revolutionary path through its new cashless policy. Cashless policy aims at reducing the rate at which people carry cash around and thereby making it safer to make transactions.

Gtbank with their mobile banking system is leading this policy. The Gtbank mobile app is packed with features that allow you carry out different kinds of transactions at the comfort of your room and almost anywhere.
Download the GtBank app, after downloading, you will be required to either log in with your Internet ID and secret PIN which you will get from the bank.

Here are some of the things you can do with the mobile banking app:

Switch between internet banking and mobile money
Monitor your account activities
Transfer funds to a Gtbank account and to other banks
Purchase airtime on the go
Confirm and stop a cheque
Pay cable TV bills like dstv, gotv, mytv etc
Flight bookings and some other utility bills.

The Gtbank app is fast and secure.

Some security measures implemented are:
Read fully here: http://reviewdom.com/blog/gtbank-mobile-app-review-2/
Re: Gtbank Mobile App – Review by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 29, 2014
This GTB that failed to post my cash since Friday ba? Holding my cash all thru d weekend n ramadan period. Thunder will fire their yansh! Nonsense!!!!!
Re: Gtbank Mobile App – Review by omoelu1(m): 8:10am On Jul 30, 2014
nchewi: This GTB that failed to post my cash since Friday ba? Holding my cash all thru d weekend n ramadan period. Thunder will fire their yansh! Nonsense!!!!!
eeyah!! sorry, but I'm not an agent of gtb. have you called their CC?

(1) (Reply)

Is Paid Employment ( Salary Job) Really A Slavery? / Shipping Usa To Nigeria / Advice On A Good And Profitable Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.