Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,751 members, 7,820,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Reason PAYPAL Is Yet To Refund The Debited Sum Of Money From Nigeria Paypal Acct - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Reason PAYPAL Is Yet To Refund The Debited Sum Of Money From Nigeria Paypal Acct (5041 Views)

Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered / Abayomi Aje,please Refund The N4,000 / Abayomi Aje, please Refund The N4,000 I paid you for site flipping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reason PAYPAL Is Yet To Refund The Debited Sum Of Money From Nigeria Paypal Acct by eph12(m): 11:52am On Jul 31, 2014
Excelboi: Actually, I have another bank card linked with my PayPal already, this other card is just as a secondary card and I'm not interested to link it again. Actually, they sent an sms but couldn't find any code in it. Confused
Which bank? If its eco forget it. It may never come.
Re: Reason PAYPAL Is Yet To Refund The Debited Sum Of Money From Nigeria Paypal Acct by Excelboi(m): 12:39pm On Jul 31, 2014
eph12:
Which bank? If its eco forget it. It may never come.
Union bank.
Re: Reason PAYPAL Is Yet To Refund The Debited Sum Of Money From Nigeria Paypal Acct by eph12(m): 12:47pm On Jul 31, 2014
Excelboi: Union bank.
How many days now? Its suppose to come immediately.
Re: Reason PAYPAL Is Yet To Refund The Debited Sum Of Money From Nigeria Paypal Acct by tunday4real(m): 1:29pm On Jul 31, 2014
@legalwealth: Plz how do i fund my nija paypal account?Av been verified.Also which merchant is cheaper?

Waiting........thanks
Re: Reason PAYPAL Is Yet To Refund The Debited Sum Of Money From Nigeria Paypal Acct by legalwealth(m): 2:47pm On Jul 31, 2014
BRCOL70: @legalwealth: Can you sell and fund my payoneer card with $50 and if yes, how much would you sell?

Waiting........thanks

I can fund your payoneer at N180/$ but it's a pity I used the last fund in my account this morning before seeing your request now.

I only have $8 payoneer fund left now but I will try to get back to you on this thread if I have fund soon.Thanks
Re: Reason PAYPAL Is Yet To Refund The Debited Sum Of Money From Nigeria Paypal Acct by Excelboi(m): 4:17pm On Jul 31, 2014
eph12:
How many days now? Its suppose to come immediately.
More than a month now. The only sms they sent to me was some digits and no code containing pp was there. That's why I intend to remove it since another card is active there.
Re: Reason PAYPAL Is Yet To Refund The Debited Sum Of Money From Nigeria Paypal Acct by dustmalik: 7:06pm On Jul 31, 2014
@legalwealth, I just wanted to update you on the First bank's PayPal wallet issue. At first, First bank claimed that with its paypal wallet, all features of PayPal are enabled. But it was all a big lie. They have now updated their paypal wallet FAQ page with the following:

Question: What can I do with my PayPal account?

Answer:

You can use your PayPal account to make or receive payments for goods and services online.
Shop online at millions of merchants around the world.
Use your PayPal account to receive money from friends and family living abroad (PayPal has not enabled this service for Nigeria).
Receive online payments into your PayPal account from customers across the globe (PayPal has not enabled this service for Nigeria).
Perform cross border transactions safely and securely anywhere at any time.
Pay for things and send money without sharing your financial information.
Receive payments from buyers when enabled as a Merchant (PayPal has not enabled this service for Nigeria)
Checkout quickly at hundreds of your favourite online stores (not just eBay!).

To be honest, I'm very disappointed in First bank. Why on earth would they claim have all paypal features, only for it to turn out to be a lie. It's clearly stated on their FAQ page that you can't receive money. I find this very misleading.

1 Like

Re: Reason PAYPAL Is Yet To Refund The Debited Sum Of Money From Nigeria Paypal Acct by legalwealth(m): 9:56pm On Jul 31, 2014
dustmalik: @legalwealth, I just wanted to update you on the First bank's PayPal wallet issue. At first, First bank claimed that with its paypal wallet, all features of PayPal are enabled. But it was all a big lie. They have now updated their paypal wallet FAQ page with the following:

Question: What can I do with my PayPal account?

Answer:

You can use your PayPal account to make or receive payments for goods and services online.
Shop online at millions of merchants around the world.
Use your PayPal account to receive money from friends and family living abroad (PayPal has not enabled this service for Nigeria).
Receive online payments into your PayPal account from customers across the globe (PayPal has not enabled this service for Nigeria).
Perform cross border transactions safely and securely anywhere at any time.
Pay for things and send money without sharing your financial information.
Receive payments from buyers when enabled as a Merchant (PayPal has not enabled this service for Nigeria)
Checkout quickly at hundreds of your favourite online stores (not just eBay!).

To be honest, I'm very disappointed in First bank. Why on earth would they claim have all paypal features, only for it to turn out to be a lie. It's clearly stated on their FAQ page that you can't receive money. I find this very misleading.

Thanks so much for this my brother!
I because of this applied for token but I kept on getting "System Unavailable" each time I click on PayPal wallet to open my PayPal account.
I later found out today that it is because I have "Verve Card" linked to my account i.e Verve card is not working with PayPal and because of that,people using verve with their account cannot enjoy this feature.
Re: Reason PAYPAL Is Yet To Refund The Debited Sum Of Money From Nigeria Paypal Acct by legalwealth(m): 9:59pm On Jul 31, 2014
tunday4real: @legalwealth: Plz how do i fund my nija paypal account?Av been verified.Also which merchant is cheaper?

Waiting........thanks

Sorry!You can't fund your Nigeria PayPal but money will be charged from the card you linked to it anytime you want to send money.
I do fund PayPal account that can receive funds cheaply though!
Re: Reason PAYPAL Is Yet To Refund The Debited Sum Of Money From Nigeria Paypal Acct by legalwealth(m): 9:59pm On Jul 31, 2014
Excelboi: More than a month now. The only sms they sent to me was some digits and no code containing pp was there. That's why I intend to remove it since another card is active there.

Which bank is that please?
Re: Reason PAYPAL Is Yet To Refund The Debited Sum Of Money From Nigeria Paypal Acct by legalwealth(m): 10:06pm On Jul 31, 2014
dustmalik:

Thanks for the feedback. No worries, I'll definitely remind you.

I've posted reason for the error above.I can't use the PayPal wallet until when they activate it for Verve or I apply for Visa or Mastercard
Re: Reason PAYPAL Is Yet To Refund The Debited Sum Of Money From Nigeria Paypal Acct by solbash11(m): 10:21pm On Jul 31, 2014
BRCOL70: @legalwealth: Can you sell and fund my payoneer card with $50 and if yes, how much would you sell?

Waiting........thanks

Currently I've payoneer funds available and I can sell and fund your payoneer card at a very reasonable exchange rate. Feel free to send me an email if you're interested to buy. "solbash1@gmail.com"
**See my signature below for my full contact details.

@oga Legalwealth... I sight you sir, I believe business is doing very good!
Re: Reason PAYPAL Is Yet To Refund The Debited Sum Of Money From Nigeria Paypal Acct by Excelboi(m): 10:29pm On Jul 31, 2014
legalwealth:

Which bank is that please?
Union bank and it more than a month they sent Mr the msg without any code in it.
Re: Reason PAYPAL Is Yet To Refund The Debited Sum Of Money From Nigeria Paypal Acct by legalwealth(m): 10:37pm On Jul 31, 2014
Excelboi: Union bank and it more than a month they sent Mr the msg without any code in it.
All is well!
Re: Reason PAYPAL Is Yet To Refund The Debited Sum Of Money From Nigeria Paypal Acct by legalwealth(m): 10:37pm On Jul 31, 2014
solbash11:

Currently I've payoneer funds available and I can sell and fund your payoneer card at a very reasonable exchange rate. Feel free to send me an email if you're interested to buy. "solbash1@gmail.com"
**See my signature below for my full contact details.

@oga Legalwealth... I sight you sir, I believe business is doing very good!

Cool!
We thank God!What of yours?
Re: Reason PAYPAL Is Yet To Refund The Debited Sum Of Money From Nigeria Paypal Acct by solbash11(m): 10:46pm On Jul 31, 2014
legalwealth:

Cool!
We thank God!What of yours?
Same as good sir.
Re: Reason PAYPAL Is Yet To Refund The Debited Sum Of Money From Nigeria Paypal Acct by solbash11(m): 11:02pm On Jul 31, 2014
tunday4real: @legalwealth: Plz how do i fund my nija paypal account?Av been verified.Also which merchant is cheaper?

Waiting........thanks

A Nigerian paypal can't receive money. If you are
to open paypal account it should be of another
country.

But at prime-link global communications, we can
assist you to open a "foreign PayPal account"
that is allowed to receive all your payments for
your online projects. See our contact details on
my signature below. Goodluck.
Re: Reason PAYPAL Is Yet To Refund The Debited Sum Of Money From Nigeria Paypal Acct by lordfalcao(m): 11:56pm On Jul 31, 2014
Since I paid I never receive my verification code
Re: Reason PAYPAL Is Yet To Refund The Debited Sum Of Money From Nigeria Paypal Acct by eph12(m): 12:18am On Aug 01, 2014
lordfalcao: Since I paid I never receive my verification code
Eco or union?
Re: Reason PAYPAL Is Yet To Refund The Debited Sum Of Money From Nigeria Paypal Acct by lordfalcao(m): 12:36am On Aug 01, 2014
eph12:
Eco or union?
ecobank
Re: Reason PAYPAL Is Yet To Refund The Debited Sum Of Money From Nigeria Paypal Acct by eph12(m): 12:50am On Aug 01, 2014
lordfalcao: ecobank
Forget about eco. You can't even use their credit card on American sites without collecting permission from eco bank.

1 Like

Re: Reason PAYPAL Is Yet To Refund The Debited Sum Of Money From Nigeria Paypal Acct by Momcherry(f): 8:34am On Aug 01, 2014
Please has anyone used diamond bank visa card to register on PayPal? How do you get your 4-digit confirmation code?
Re: Reason PAYPAL Is Yet To Refund The Debited Sum Of Money From Nigeria Paypal Acct by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 01, 2014
What is paypal
dmostcheerful:
mine too was Nigeria paypal, not upto a month since i opened it.
Re: Reason PAYPAL Is Yet To Refund The Debited Sum Of Money From Nigeria Paypal Acct by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 01, 2014
eph12:
You can only be refunded after putting the code sent to you.
So how do i get the code even if i don't use internet banking?
Re: Reason PAYPAL Is Yet To Refund The Debited Sum Of Money From Nigeria Paypal Acct by eph12(m): 6:11pm On Aug 01, 2014
Brandnew2:
So how do i get the code even if i don't use internet banking?
Maybe you contact your bank to know what's happening.
Re: Reason PAYPAL Is Yet To Refund The Debited Sum Of Money From Nigeria Paypal Acct by dustmalik: 9:30pm On Aug 05, 2014
Just an update. I registered for PayPal account using my GTB naira MasterCard on the 25th of last month, and I got the verification code within 20 minutes. So after eleven days of verification, I just got refunded this evening. Though, I was debited 323.64 naira, but I was only credited back 315.90 naira, which means i only lost 8 naira or so, as a result of the transaction. I believe that's because of the buying and selling rate of GTB.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Milo Is Bleeding To Death And No One Is Attempting To Save It / Requirements For Opening A Savings Account In Fidelity Bank / Foreign Investments Into Nigeria Rise By 34% In Q1’19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.