Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,107 members, 7,825,502 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

An Improvemnt That Is Needed On NL - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / An Improvemnt That Is Needed On NL (574 Views)

Funniest And Coolest Usernames On NL / Your Rated Post/comment Of The Day On NL (pls, Paste The Thread's Title) / Cyberbullying On Nl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Improvemnt That Is Needed On NL by petitmonde(m): 5:40pm On Jul 29, 2014
One of the upgrade needed on NL is on the noting of 'likes'.Noting should not just be a notification of 'like' but also knowing who clicked the 'like' button.I think NLer should be able to know those that liked their pix/post,just like we know who quotes another person.

2 Likes

Re: An Improvemnt That Is Needed On NL by mstik(f): 5:41pm On Jul 29, 2014
undecided
it's not necessary
Re: An Improvemnt That Is Needed On NL by Descartes: 5:42pm On Jul 29, 2014
K
Re: An Improvemnt That Is Needed On NL by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 29, 2014
and you think it's romantic?

1 Like

Re: An Improvemnt That Is Needed On NL by ignis: 5:58pm On Jul 29, 2014
I don't think it's necessary.

1 Like

Re: An Improvemnt That Is Needed On NL by Beennkumar(m): 5:59pm On Jul 29, 2014
Not necessary. undecided
Re: An Improvemnt That Is Needed On NL by petitmonde(m): 6:15pm On Jul 29, 2014
Yungwizzzy: and you think it's romantic?
me sef tire jare.the moderator should be able to put it to the right section.
Re: An Improvemnt That Is Needed On NL by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 29, 2014
What I think should be considered is a notification on who ever commented on your post. Asin, gettin a bleep or a ping

1 Like

Re: An Improvemnt That Is Needed On NL by Liamm(m): 6:22pm On Jul 29, 2014
akitijackson: What I think should be considered is a notification on who ever commented on your post. Asin, gettin a bleep or a ping
seconded.
You just said my mind
Re: An Improvemnt That Is Needed On NL by ojun50(m): 6:22pm On Jul 29, 2014
Supported
Re: An Improvemnt That Is Needed On NL by deife(m): 6:22pm On Jul 29, 2014
I agree with you. Seun, please do the needful. Thanks.
Re: An Improvemnt That Is Needed On NL by stingg(m): 7:29pm On Jul 29, 2014
what I think we need is 'dislike' button to register our dislike for some stewpeed posts.
Re: An Improvemnt That Is Needed On NL by petitmonde(m): 8:32pm On Jul 29, 2014
Hah!'dislike' wetin.even with the 'like' button,u can see for yourself the level of rancour,slur,verbal assault,and acrimony among those you would have thought are matured.'Dislike' button might just be the button for the 1st NL War.

(1) (Reply)

Fear Of Ebola Virus : Salt Scarcity Hits Lagos / How To Increase Your One Rep Max Without Cracking Your Ribs. / How Do I make Make Front Page. A NLander ready to learn.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.