Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,480 members, 7,816,134 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

My Experience With A Corper In Abuja - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My Experience With A Corper In Abuja (36673 Views)

Is This The Shortest Female NYSC Corper In Nigeria?(pictured) / "Small-Sized" Male Corper In Anambra NYSC Camp (photo) / Hilarious: The Youngest Corper In Nigeria... [ Pic] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 29, 2014
What's the point chasing him ?

Its just good you scared him anyway but any further action from you would have resulted in an 'Aluu ' style of danger for him from the public if Abuja residents are that daft..

The guy nah zombie...
Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 29, 2014
toprealman: Better than armed robbery.
crime na crime jare. if armed robbery happens now am sure you'd still say its better than murder
Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by tojahh(m): 9:52pm On Jul 29, 2014
Hmm but @OP na waa for you o. You see a 'Corper' with a car you stop dey form good citizen. If that 'Corper' was standing stranded will you have stopped to part with 700 Naira? Shey you wan show say na 'We We' unto Car Owners. Anyway, thanks for sharing, I live in Gwaripa, I'll look out for the guy and make sure I asked him for some 'egunje' or else him go see pepper that day.
Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by BodyKiss(m): 9:53pm On Jul 29, 2014
Prowizy2: All hustle na hustle.

Man must wack!!
grin

There are many legit means to make money. If you had to wack this way, be ready to die very fast before your time.
Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by nikolasx: 9:54pm On Jul 29, 2014
Dis is bziness oh cheesy
Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by realbee(m): 9:57pm On Jul 29, 2014
Nihilist: You chased somebody with your car because you gave him ordinary 700 naira?

You be actor?

Your own akagum is too much bruv. So what would have happened if you gave the boy 1k then? Crucifixion?
It not about the money man, its about the act of deceit, d feeling u have when you realized u have been swindled, I don't think he chase him to collect his 700 naira back, its either to warn him or get him arrested.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by ritux: 9:58pm On Jul 29, 2014
Abbey2sam:

He might not be a real copper.............so don't just conclude that he's a copper

I'm not concluding that he is one. In fact his actions depicts that he is not a Corp member. I only stopped because I was once a Corp member and I got some free help from people during my service in Akwa Ibom state. If it wasn't a busy road, I won't have stopped in the first place.
Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by BodyKiss(m): 9:59pm On Jul 29, 2014
Nihilist: You chased somebody with your car because you gave him ordinary 700 naira?

You be actor?

Your own akagum is too much bruv. So what would have happened if you gave the boy 1k then? Crucifixion?

Very stupid post from you. He may have not chased him cos of the money, but for he guy's act.

You call 700 naira ordinary? If only you know how many lives such amount can transform.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 29, 2014

You be actor?

lmao grin grin
Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by Cecediva(f): 9:59pm On Jul 29, 2014
platz: I wouldn't mind.... if it's my calling
Goodluck!
Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by ManTiger(m): 10:01pm On Jul 29, 2014
@ritus, thats not robbing, its called extortion as in like a police extorting motorist.
The said guy might not even be a corper. MAybe na boko bois in disguise.
Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by Iceduhu(m): 10:03pm On Jul 29, 2014
Wow this is not happening again, I should have followed my instincts, this is a serious case @ hand that we should be wary of, honestly I saw this corper in question myself along Kubwa Dei dei on 28th July, it was like Old Honda academy or so, with kind of dull paint like ash am nt sure, he parked the car by the road side waving for assistance from other motorist, wearing full Corper khaki, his crest jacket was button open, u can see his crest vest. I suspect him as somthing suspicious was craving but I was just like any other passer going for my normal activity, the police should be alert, I will do my best in doing that, I have some contacts. @ OP pls cud u drop ur contact so that I cud have some one as evidence of the incidence when the need arises.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by Iceduhu(m): 10:04pm On Jul 29, 2014
@ Ritus, drop me ur contact pls.
Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by ritux: 10:06pm On Jul 29, 2014
elobyobi: You'll hardly even find a corper with FULL NYSC kit on a Monday or a Tuesday...u sef suppose know say na scam

So I ask

ARE YOU A LEARNER grin grin

Well I don't know if you have had the privilege to serve. One thing I know, cds days varies across all states.

Secondly, during my nysc days, we were told to always put on our nysc uniform when travelling. For me, I was always putting on my face cap and holding the khaki jacket when travelling while some of my fellow Corp members back then can't do without the complete uniform. Even to the extent that they must wear the jungle boot.

Since it was a public hols, I felt probably he was travelling for the public holiday or coming back from his holiday.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by Cecediva(f): 10:06pm On Jul 29, 2014
BodyKiss:

You call 700 naira ordinary? If only you know how many lives such amount can transform.
700 naira transform lives Nawa o

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by joelenesleek(f): 10:06pm On Jul 29, 2014
Gofwane: wetin dis 1 dey yarn? Na ur type dey fyt wit pump attendants 4 filling station because dem put #999.9k fuel 4 u. . .smh
Rolling on the wet floor laughing, thanks for making my night. kiss
Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by hazzand16(m): 10:06pm On Jul 29, 2014
ritux: I won't call this hustle. He is not even smart at all. Going to same spot to commit same crime.
,makes me wonder too

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by ritux: 10:08pm On Jul 29, 2014
ManTiger: @ritus, thats not robbing, its called extortion as in like a police extorting motorist.
The said guy might not even be a corper. MAybe na boko bois in disguise.

I never said it is robbery. I only said pple like this are the type that can rob pple on the road in pretence of seeking for help. Just the way some pple will disguise as Rev fathers or pastors and end up robbing you if u stop to help.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by zicoraads: 10:11pm On Jul 29, 2014
grin ;DCece
Cecediva: 700 naira transform lives Nawa o
Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by BodyKiss(m): 10:13pm On Jul 29, 2014
tellwisdom: You gave him only 700 naira and you want to chase him to an express??...common 700 naira and u are already chasing him to collect it back. Na ur night food money be that?? Abi u wan collect am use am chop?? sad

Wow, I thought you had sense. How wrong I was.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 29, 2014
Poverty na bastard..... See drama ontop #700
Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 29, 2014
hmmmmm c hustling abeg. bt dis kind of tin, hw much wll hm make in a day wit all d sufaring of begging?smh
Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by ritux: 10:16pm On Jul 29, 2014
tojahh: Hmm but @OP na waa for you o. You see a 'Corper' with a car you stop dey form good citizen. If that 'Corper' was standing stranded will you have stopped to part with 700 Naira? Shey you wan show say na 'We We' unto Car Owners. Anyway, thanks for sharing, I live in Gwaripa, I'll look out for the guy and make sure I asked him for some 'egunje' or else him go see pepper that day.

Like I said, I stopped because he was on nysc uniform. I don't stop for every stranded stranger on the road. My instinct, the location and the speed at which I am driving will determine if I will stop for stranded pple on the road.
Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by ritux: 10:18pm On Jul 29, 2014
Iceduhu: Wow this is not happening again, I should have followed my instincts, this is a serious case @ hand that we should be wary of, honestly I saw this corper in question myself along Kubwa Dei dei on 28th July, it was like Old Honda academy or so, with kind of dull paint like ash am nt sure, he parked the car by the road side waving for assistance from other motorist, wearing full Corper khaki, his crest jacket was button open, u can see his crest vest. I suspect him as somthing suspicious was craving but I was just like any other passer going for my normal activity, the police should be alert, I will do my best in doing that, I have some contacts. @ OP pls cud u drop ur contact so that I cud have some one as evidence of the incidence when the need arises.

You are very right. That is the car, some very old looking Honda. I will pm u my number or contact me on dietstar@yahoo.com
Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by Buddhar(m): 10:22pm On Jul 29, 2014
The Bell of SALVATION is still Ringing, Hearken to the VOICE of REDEMPTION, Confess your SINS and accept JESUS as your LORD & SAVIOR before the END comes. Pls do not Harden your Heart after which cometh DESTRUCTION. Hell is Real,
For further explaination call, 07039388167. Pls re-broadcast.
Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by sage2(m): 10:23pm On Jul 29, 2014
The first time I met that guy was 3 weeks ago. I had to give him 5k because of the story he told me.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by Dantedasz(m): 10:24pm On Jul 29, 2014
Its a hard knock life.
Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by DaBullIT(m): 10:25pm On Jul 29, 2014
himkers: Any corper wey get car no suppose dey get pity from the public. If you can't fuel ur car, then sell it

While its an unethical and disgraceful act on the part of the corper , I disagree with your advise , You have no idea what the corper did before mandatory NYSC ( if he's a real corper ). Anyone can be in a condition. The fact that a business guy or lady who used to own a car before service is not w crime and should not be a reason not to help in truly dire situations ( I'm laying emphasis on A REAL CORPER ) everybody deserves pity regardless what they own OR have , that's what makes us humans .

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by DRealGeesam(m): 10:27pm On Jul 29, 2014
Prowizy2: All hustle na hustle.

Man must wack!!
grin
Prowizy2!
Longest time (though i see ur posts occasionally).
How are you doing?
Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by avalontony(m): 10:28pm On Jul 29, 2014
shey , them introduce skill acquisition for camp? maybe na the skill way him learn for camp be that......gringrin
Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by buchibabe: 10:30pm On Jul 29, 2014
He's 'serving' on dat spot

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by ManTiger(m): 10:31pm On Jul 29, 2014
ritux:

I never said it is robbery. I only said pple like this are the type that can rob pple on the road in pretence of seeking for help. Just the way some pple will disguise as Rev fathers or pastors and end up robbing you if u stop to help.
I like your cool response.... Pls from the look of that guy, which region do you think he's from? grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Corper Gives Birth In Bayelsa NYSC Orientation Camp (Photo) / 2 Youth Corpers Wed In Ebonyi State (Photos) / Funny NYSC Camp Moments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.