Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,134 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Olamide - Story For The Gods [official Video] - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Olamide - Story For The Gods [official Video] (21758 Views)

Meaning Of Olamide's "Story For The Gods"lyrics / Olamide's Story For The Gods: An Exposition And A Deconstruction / Download Video: Olamide - Story For The Gods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide - Story For The Gods [official Video] by JideTheBlogger(m): 12:06pm On Jul 30, 2014
...and so many under18 will see this. Smh***
Re: Olamide - Story For The Gods [official Video] by djblue007(m): 12:20pm On Jul 30, 2014
hapyneso: The title is not even related to d video sef!

So what is the story? Can anyone help?
I think the guy dey fear banning of d video
Re: Olamide - Story For The Gods [official Video] by Lorlaahlozz: 1:03pm On Jul 30, 2014
That video ehn lipsrsealed
Re: Olamide - Story For The Gods [official Video] by dljbd1(m): 1:05pm On Jul 30, 2014
end-time thingz cool
Re: Olamide - Story For The Gods [official Video] by Dalyricz(m): 5:41pm On Jul 30, 2014
iphunanya: cry I just wasted my mb

Same way I wasted my time downloading under a very poor network condition
Re: Olamide - Story For The Gods [official Video] by Dalyricz(m): 5:45pm On Jul 30, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: That video ehn lipsrsealed

Wetin do the video?

I knw women won't wanna comment much on this cuz they see der fellow women on the loose in the video
*bury face in shame for women*
Re: Olamide - Story For The Gods [official Video] by MoneyGreen(m): 6:18pm On Jul 30, 2014
I no get mb to waste, I go watch am 9pm news..
Re: Olamide - Story For The Gods [official Video] by haymoney01(m): 6:42pm On Jul 30, 2014
omona10: Rubbish diz is what i call total Trash.Firstly the title"story fr G0D" did not relate to his lyrics,how is she wan break my Back related to story 4 G0D?
U still don't undastand the song
Re: Olamide - Story For The Gods [official Video] by omona10: 7:38pm On Jul 30, 2014
haymoney01: U still don't undastand the song
. Hmmm 0k pls telll ♍ƺ 00000000
Re: Olamide - Story For The Gods [official Video] by segjosh(m): 10:14pm On Jul 30, 2014
in Olamide voice 'mo ti mu dongoyaro' thumb up to the great rapper Olamide (bado)
Re: Olamide - Story For The Gods [official Video] by haymoney01(m): 10:55pm On Jul 30, 2014
omona10: . Hmmm 0k pls telll ♍ƺ 00000000
What he is saying is dat the girls is shouting 'he has broken my back'... He is nt concerned... Dats story 4 d Gods

1 Like

Re: Olamide - Story For The Gods [official Video] by Dominionng(m): 11:28pm On Jul 30, 2014
hikmojj: hw has dis increase my GP... mteewwww

Better go give your GP rum and weed to make it high undecided
Re: Olamide - Story For The Gods [official Video] by Dominionng(m): 11:33pm On Jul 30, 2014
In another news....

Me: Badoo, den say na only Yoruba you dey use rap.

Olamide: Story for the gods... If it's not making money, it's not making sense.
Re: Olamide - Story For The Gods [official Video] by Yemimovich(m): 9:29am On Jul 31, 2014
hapyneso: The title is not even related to d video sef!

So what is the story? Can anyone help?
Story for the gods doesn't av anything to do with play write or any fable story...it's just an expression used as a reply by olamide to his subjects when complaining about the way they were handled by him from their love making or better still used as a slang meaning "it doesn't concern me"..
Re: Olamide - Story For The Gods [official Video] by Yemimovich(m): 9:32am On Jul 31, 2014
[quote author=stevolinkon40][/quote]
the video doesn't need any village video settings..it's a dope song,and the title has nothing to do with tradition...he used it as an expression.
Re: Olamide - Story For The Gods [official Video] by djsean(m): 9:52am On Jul 31, 2014
Kenai: Damn! More like BOOTY For the Gods!

This response got me - *booty for the gods* shocked

1 Like

Re: Olamide - Story For The Gods [official Video] by newspapers: 10:46pm On Aug 06, 2014
Hmmm... Guys. I watched the Video and its Innovative but we should bear it in mind say na Naija we dey o. Olamide might spend some time in Jail for this video shoot. See this Article http://www.divanaija.com.ng/olamide-spend-10-years-jail-story-gods-video/

REASON: Dont think far. Nigerian senate passed a Same gender bill last year which gives a 10-14yrs jail term to any one or organization popularizing the issue of Same gender in which Olamide happens to be guilty in this video.

My prayer is that, may this cup pass over him. The guy is TOO CREATIVE to rot in Jail. His Music and Videos are always splendid but stuffs happens.

I LOVE OLAMIDE... Baddest Guy ever Liveth!!!! kiss kiss kiss Nothing do you broda.
Re: Olamide - Story For The Gods [official Video] by hikmojj(m): 6:28am On Sep 04, 2014
Dominionng:

Better go give your GP rum and weed to make it high undecided

lolzz u na dan iska o
Re: Olamide - Story For The Gods [official Video] by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 05, 2014
I need the name of the black girl on the bathtub scene. Anyone knows?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

E.M.E Feat. Wizkid - "Dance For Me" / Tobenanaa 'Goosebumps' Music Video / Wizkid Ft. Femi Kuti - Jaiye Jaiye Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.