Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,372 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Help! My Boss Is Owing Me Over N200,000 And Doesn't Want To Pay - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help! My Boss Is Owing Me Over N200,000 And Doesn't Want To Pay (17088 Views)

From Peddling Clothes On The Streets To Owing His Own Clothing Shop (Pics) / PHOTO: NNPC Doesn't Sell Fuel Into Kegs; See What Man Does / Someone Is Owing Me N50k. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Boss Is Owing Me Over N200,000 And Doesn't Want To Pay by popson1st: 5:37pm On Aug 02, 2014
...and you think this is the right place to seek for an advice? Your boss owe you some money and you are coming here to NL to report him.. I dont think he will ever pay you sef. Why not report him to Shekau since he's not far from you?
Re: Help! My Boss Is Owing Me Over N200,000 And Doesn't Want To Pay by TeenageMoney(m): 5:37pm On Aug 02, 2014
Use Arusi and strike Him down.. No be person go tell am to pay.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Boss Is Owing Me Over N200,000 And Doesn't Want To Pay by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 02, 2014
segun544: Nairalanders! Pls help me...........I need all the advice I can get
U nid 2 first give a try d above mentioned advices given, like involving police or getn a lawyer involved or geting close 2 one of hez women 2 get d money for u. If all dese dnt work or u scared of tryn any den u shud do this...

NB: I dnt see a crime in taking wat originally belongs 2 u or wat u entitled to weda legitimately or illegitimately.

Take wateva dats in d company worth d money ur boss has been owing u, weda in cash o or in solid form be it tools, gen, laptop etc so far wat u moving isn't more dan d 200k, if its mor dan 200k in worth den I'll call dat stealing. Den I wunt b part of dat.

Jst sayn.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Boss Is Owing Me Over N200,000 And Doesn't Want To Pay by UnknownT: 5:38pm On Aug 02, 2014
segun544: I can't involve d police or any security operative because my MD (Boss) is a heavily CONNECTED man.........its wisdom I need and datz y I've come here 2 seek 4 it..........NB: my boss always uses most of our money 2 maintain some useless women.......Please help me!!!! Wat can I do?
Use one of the useless women to get the money
Re: Help! My Boss Is Owing Me Over N200,000 And Doesn't Want To Pay by vislabraye(m): 5:38pm On Aug 02, 2014
segun544: I can't involve d police or any security operative because my MD (Boss) is a heavily CONNECTED man.........its wisdom I need and datz y I've come here 2 seek 4 it..........NB: my boss always uses most of our money 2 maintain some useless women.......Please help me!!!! Wat can I do?

Pls don't involve the police. It's unfortunate that in Naija its hard to get justice. Rather plead with him and tell you to give you what he has. Explain your condition to him. Except the man is a devil, he won't listen to you. It's better you stop working there.
Re: Help! My Boss Is Owing Me Over N200,000 And Doesn't Want To Pay by olempe(m): 5:38pm On Aug 02, 2014
Na wa oh...
Re: Help! My Boss Is Owing Me Over N200,000 And Doesn't Want To Pay by ifyclose2(m): 5:39pm On Aug 02, 2014
No matter d amount of connections your boss has, HE STILL OWES YOU......that's d most important thing, and that makes him POWERLESS if u decide to take up d matter. The police is your best option here. But the type of police approach u take will depend on whether or not u still need d job, because your boss is likely to sack u for having d "AUDACITY" to report him to d police. But either way, if u invest d 200k wisely, you shouldn't have any problems. Good luck.
Re: Help! My Boss Is Owing Me Over N200,000 And Doesn't Want To Pay by hrmkz: 5:40pm On Aug 02, 2014
Guy, get a lawyer from state far away from KD...
Report him to CDHR.
Report to EFCC OR ICPC or both

finally, make use of the 3 steps..your money go come out sharp cos he would not want to soil his image.

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Boss Is Owing Me Over N200,000 And Doesn't Want To Pay by shorexng: 5:40pm On Aug 02, 2014
imas: pray about it, then make him realize you need the money for your education, I think that's the solution, make him see cogent reasons why he should pay you( though its your money, you know Satan works in many ways). I once had an experience like that, for six months this man would be busy funding his insatiable lust for women while we the workers were looking on, anyway as God would have it, it was a hotel job so being the receptionist, I go put people for room dodge the money sharp sharp.
Pray and Cheat. It only happens in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Help! My Boss Is Owing Me Over N200,000 And Doesn't Want To Pay by haykayforreal(m): 5:40pm On Aug 02, 2014
Goldenboy842:
Make frnd with one of d ladies n pass through her ull get ur money within a week.
Mate,
U can only use wot d man luv most 2 extract half or ur full money.D advice given by make frendshp wit 1 of hs woman frend nt hs girlfrend o!
Let dat woman feel ur plight and use her,dèn ur money wil be paid if nt all but if u get close wit hs Gfrend....huh,na gbege o!
Re: Help! My Boss Is Owing Me Over N200,000 And Doesn't Want To Pay by tbagjames(m): 5:41pm On Aug 02, 2014
siegfried99: 1 month..no salary, 2 months..no salary, 3months.. no salary.. shocked undecided undecided

And u kept on working for him?

Smh for u @op undecided
Surulere
Re: Help! My Boss Is Owing Me Over N200,000 And Doesn't Want To Pay by Bryan12(m): 5:42pm On Aug 02, 2014
What a friend we have in jesus,what a priviledge we share.TAKE IT TO THE LORD IN PRAYER.....dude in this case you're completely helpless only God fit help you.

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Boss Is Owing Me Over N200,000 And Doesn't Want To Pay by siegfried99(m): 5:42pm On Aug 02, 2014
tbagjames:
Surulere

grin grin surulere indeed grin
Re: Help! My Boss Is Owing Me Over N200,000 And Doesn't Want To Pay by pjosh1(m): 5:43pm On Aug 02, 2014
Just lock both of you in a room and threating him that you have EBOLA and unless he writes u a check he is not leaving.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Boss Is Owing Me Over N200,000 And Doesn't Want To Pay by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 02, 2014
Guy u be mumu,no vex sey I call u mumu but na true u b mumu,how person go owe me money up till 200k and u still dey work for d mofo
Re: Help! My Boss Is Owing Me Over N200,000 And Doesn't Want To Pay by tbagjames(m): 5:44pm On Aug 02, 2014
siegfried99: 1 month..no salary, 2 months..no salary, 3months.. no salary.. shocked undecided undecided

And u kept on working for him?

Smh for u @op undecided
surulere
Re: Help! My Boss Is Owing Me Over N200,000 And Doesn't Want To Pay by beinstein(m): 5:47pm On Aug 02, 2014
just kidnap his child jare and demand the said amount as ransom.
Or is he childless?

1 Like

Re: Help! My Boss Is Owing Me Over N200,000 And Doesn't Want To Pay by glosali(f): 5:49pm On Aug 02, 2014
Simply report him to the police www.glowysofiscated..com hez jst been wicked
Re: Help! My Boss Is Owing Me Over N200,000 And Doesn't Want To Pay by MillionDollars: 5:49pm On Aug 02, 2014
oh! D so called is now SADDAM HUSSIEN dat u can't confront or sue??
Re: Help! My Boss Is Owing Me Over N200,000 And Doesn't Want To Pay by Superstar007(m): 5:50pm On Aug 02, 2014
@Op. . Someone gave a working solution to a situation similar to yours. . .let me find it

Here is it. . . Thank me later

XVIER: my sister go to his house with a cutlass not gun ooooo because no one is scared of gun again in this nigeria. now is the action moment and listen carefully, when you get to his house knock his door very hard 3times, he will definitely shout "who is that?" when he comes out use the cutlass to scrub the ground then ask this way BABA EMEKA where my money cos today is the judgement day... he might want to run so hold onto his trousers. now use the cutlass to cut any wood or "cutable" stuff u see around. that is just to scare him, now ask for your money again if he didnt give you then go for the head shikeina

1 Like

Re: Help! My Boss Is Owing Me Over N200,000 And Doesn't Want To Pay by EbirichBen(m): 5:50pm On Aug 02, 2014
Even Me, My Boss is owing me #450, 000. I don't know why.
Re: Help! My Boss Is Owing Me Over N200,000 And Doesn't Want To Pay by tigonana: 5:51pm On Aug 02, 2014
Oga o that ur boss na vry wicked person,sorry bros u don marry if so bros call boko bois to dis matter,kia ur money go come out.
Re: Help! My Boss Is Owing Me Over N200,000 And Doesn't Want To Pay by chesterlee(m): 5:51pm On Aug 02, 2014
My brother Involve his family...Make a passionate appeal to his wife. If she's a good person certainly she ll talk sense into her husband... I hope this helps!

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Boss Is Owing Me Over N200,000 And Doesn't Want To Pay by nickz(m): 5:53pm On Aug 02, 2014
OH YEE SLAVERY WORKERS

wrong place/forum to foward your complain Mr OP
kindly foward 'em to the nearest arusi/agbara/ifa/alfah/amadioha
thanks....
Re: Help! My Boss Is Owing Me Over N200,000 And Doesn't Want To Pay by iluvpomo(m): 5:55pm On Aug 02, 2014
@Segun544 what is your boss's ethnicity. I have strong connections in KD and can gently persuade him to pay up. There will be no problems.
Re: Help! My Boss Is Owing Me Over N200,000 And Doesn't Want To Pay by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 02, 2014
koksybrown:
grin grin grin You are a half baked fool.
Half baked There is hope for him. He made a lot of street sense

1 Like

Re: Help! My Boss Is Owing Me Over N200,000 And Doesn't Want To Pay by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 02, 2014
segun544: Nairalanders! Pls help me...........I need all the advice I can get

Beg him to give it to you this way:

Tell him you urgently need #100,000 from the money. Give him a week range, explaining how critical that thing you need to use the money for is to you(note: I'm not saying you should tell a lie anyway).

Now if the man doesn't give you the money within that 1 week then he isn't planning to give you the money at all. But if he gives you, then you can proceed to ask for the rest a week to your HND programme, telling him you need it to register and process your HND.

if that man is not more wicked than the devil himself, he will give you your money.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Boss Is Owing Me Over N200,000 And Doesn't Want To Pay by holyboss: 5:58pm On Aug 02, 2014
Simple, kidnap one of Im pikin or better still get a correct spanner and loose some major parts of his most expensive machines..

And make sure you come thank me later
Re: Help! My Boss Is Owing Me Over N200,000 And Doesn't Want To Pay by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 02, 2014
Find out his enemies or rivals i.e those he has beef with. Write up a suicide note. State that you are tired of being owed and threatened-that you needed to protect your loved ones. Make it short, solemn and selfless (like you re committing martyrdom) and attach ENOUGH evidences to prove your point. Send a copy to your people, leave one in your place, lock it up and send one to his arch rival(s). Disappear thoroughly and let him contend with the new situation. After weeks come back and tell them you did it because he threatened to kill you if you pester him about the payment. He will pay you then in order to vindicate himself.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Boss Is Owing Me Over N200,000 And Doesn't Want To Pay by iluvpomo(m): 5:58pm On Aug 02, 2014
shorexng: Pray and Cheat. It only happens in Nigeria
well, once you pray, the cheating is blessed tongue
Re: Help! My Boss Is Owing Me Over N200,000 And Doesn't Want To Pay by ceejay80s(m): 5:59pm On Aug 02, 2014
Its really painful
send EBOLA to him

1 Like

Re: Help! My Boss Is Owing Me Over N200,000 And Doesn't Want To Pay by am0s(m): 6:00pm On Aug 02, 2014
him no gett gun

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Naira Gains Momentum, Closes At 390/dollar / I Want To Go Into Forex Trading: Pls Advise.! / Balogun Market Women Sing And Dance In Celebration Of Christmas In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.